Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Like somebody said you better off starting over. This one of the fews games I don't mind starting over. lol

Reactions: L☹VE

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
After all these updates the game is actually pretty good. Its a shame that, AGAIN, when the game starts to get good he is already thinking about rushing to the end and ditching it for another, new one that is going to be plagued by bugs for months and most likely going to have a slow start as well.

Reactions: MrJ

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So ... game officially bloated ... clocking in at 5.25 Gigs - switching to Ren'Py:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are these guys okay ??

why downgrading the images ?

They can just end the actual one as a "Part 1" and start another "Part 2" from blank...
that would completly turn the game to 0Mb of size as it start from nothing , and if peoples want to play the beginning, then they download part 1. if they want new, they download part 2.

why they dont just do that ? like a separate game/episode/chapter/whatever ...

its not like the game is 5 minutes long soo they cant do that... they totaly can do it with the actual game content.

i dont understand why this didnt have been made already LOL

asclafit

Apr 26, 2017
I don't like monsters, orcs... but it seems great after all, great work. In my opinion, for fast development, you must change to RenPY

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes