D

Deleted member 2738

...The anime weeaboo dialogue combined with the none anime western 3D characters is making me cringe so much.
I'm gonna pass this one

Angel Espinal

Jun 20, 2018
Mayhaps, hit the word "save" that should show up at the bottom of your screen once the intro has gotten itself out of the way? If the switch to Ren'Py takes place at some point, don't worry about it.
thanks, for some reason i had to put the game on full screen cuz those options were not showing up on my screen

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
we are all asking don't ignore us
Well, before asking, maybe consider; you're not asking on the right medium, which would likely be the patreon page. Then consider, maybe any of us that aren't already patrons would look like scrubs trying to get the newest shit without contributing in any way.

And once more, further consider, if none of us are patrons, none of us would know what the code is, so... stop asking?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In other news, does anyone have a particular idea why Kendra seems to be super-excluded from the harem? There's a questline for most of the others (bar Anna, the fairy, the guardian, the grandma, and Berza) but you literally screw Kendra at the party with Momo and, besides her introduction scene, she barely/doesn't show up.

Last edited:

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Can someone please reming me what is the name of that "Older lady" that sit's in the entrance room?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes