el69

Oct 1, 2017
hi, this poll is important :V

Definitive poll: 2d drawing or 3D renders.

Definitive poll: 2d drawing or 3D renders.
Whatever the decision, it will contains animations & be made in ren'py.
Also, these are fanarts below but the game will be with Original characters.
Hey. I've recently started back to draw after a 2 month break, I felt like reviving :D I know I've changed my mind many time about that.
Here is the final poll to decide about it definitively.
I'm doing this poll again, because I'm still torturing my mind with that (explanations below), but this time it's very close so the decision has to be taken right now :/
This poll will work until I finish Harem Island.
This is not a screenshot from a game, it's just a fanart I did for my fanart page, 3 month ago.
The art below has been made this month and is more close to the current style of drawing I could bring.
This is an example of the quality of the drawings that could work in the game. I did something more simple than last time, to be able to make more, and also to be able to animate it like summertime saga.
Why do I hesitate again?
There are many factors, such as my passion for Drawings, but I've also figured something.
I'm looking at many new games that are starting recently, and, I don't know if it's me or not, it feels saturated of 3D render games :/.
Aside from that I see a few Adult game made of drawing that are working 10 times better (By working there is money, but also like, people feels even more immersed into it, attached etc...)
There are a lot of explanations of course, 2D drawings feels more creative, you don't see visuals you see in other games (3D models), and there is no problems like dead-faces.
Also, I've read many feedback that say that my writing doesn't fit 3D models, it's more made for 2D hentai, and yes, I can't deny it.
Actually, I'm full on Harem Island to finish it, so it's the moment to vote for that.
I'm sorry if it feels redundant but I wanted to make that definitive poll.
____ NB
Of course my work on Daz 3D won't be useless, I will still use Daz3D for making me things easier. I could use 3D environment like the house to be like a "guide" to draw it a lot faster, or even use animations I'm creating into DAZ to guide the 2D animations. (not tracing, but like a guilde to the moves to do frame by frames)
I hope it won't be 50% - 50% XD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
#$%!@%@#$ The guy gets proficient in 3D DAZ but ...

He is now pushing up front his drawings:eek:o_O:cautious:

The guy gets closer to finish his 2nd game and wants to switch 180% into 2D drawings:cautious:o_O

The guy struggles with huge 8+GB unity builds ... wants to keep 3DDAZ in the picture...

But he is polling 2D Anime :censored::unsure::whistle::oops: ???

Reactions: TheorPhys

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Hm just noticed he might make the next game 2D.

If it is 2D I wont even touch it, his terrible stories, english and barely functioning games were bearable because the models were excellent and very likely the best in any game along with the animations. With that mediocre 2D style there is no point on playing it.

el69

Oct 1, 2017
Hm just noticed he might make the next game 2D.

If it is 2D I wont even touch it, his terrible stories, english and barely functioning games were bearable because the models were excellent and very likely the best in any game along with the animations. With that mediocre 2D style there is no point on playing it.
meh, lets see how is the new game first, btw I think I will stay as patreon to see what he has. (srr for the awful English XD)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Only the latest news concerning this game for our precious happy go lucky zoners ::

For Harem Island fans, to give you a smooth transition, I will draw your favorite characters of H.I, this one is Sophie and the next will probably be Momo ^^.
________ Harem Island________
Concerning Harem Island progression, it continues.

I can't show too much previews because it's mainly NSFW ^^.
The main plot ends, you can have sex battle with almost every girls (+9 new SB, so 27 animations of sex battles + animations from events).
I've prepared an ending (you can't save after the ending), I've added pregnancy images for pregnancy fans^^.
Some character's stories are a bit short but I've never intended to extend them from the beginning. (But you could still have sex battles with them, mainly concerns girls not at the party)
I'm sure it will be this month by the way, but I prefer not to give any date for now ^^.
FUN FACT: I've lost Sakura's 3D model... I have no idea of when, but her 3D reference file has disappeared (all saves of her doesn't load any 3D morph file, so the saves doesn't work), I tried to redo a similar look, I think it looks approximately the same ^^.
Thank you a lot for reading me

Happy Gaming!

Reactions: yoyomistro

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev went silent .. the post above just illustrates his last proof of life ...
Then the comments shown are ...one that says pretty hot and another .. stark wake up call :
"Going to be blunt and clear with this. Your games are terrible. The only reason to play them were that the models were really really a good and the animations were decent, everything else was atrocious. The story is terrible, the gameplay is tedious and boring and they are permanently full of bugs with new ones being added with every update. If you go for 2D with that extremely mediocre whentai.com art there is no reason at all to play your next game. "

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Dev went silent .. the post above just illustrates his last proof of life ...
Then the comments shown are ...one that says pretty hot and another .. stark wake up call :
"Going to be blunt and clear with this. Your games are terrible. The only reason to play them were that the models were really really a good and the animations were decent, everything else was atrocious. The story is terrible, the gameplay is tedious and boring and they are permanently full of bugs with new ones being added with every update. If you go for 2D with that extremely mediocre whentai.com art there is no reason at all to play your next game. "
No lies detected.

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
well its out, i would request the game but holy shit, at this point giving the dev any money would be like just throwing money into the void

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
Hopefully the ending will be decent, I think this game has been somewhat underrated.
the author doesnt really care about the game, and got tired of it halfway, and he has abandoned like 3 projects before this, he has 0 commitment so people obviously dislike the dude

dasdfatdre

Mar 31, 2019
the author doesnt really care about the game, and got tired of it halfway, and he has abandoned like 3 projects before this, he has 0 commitment so people obviously dislike the dude
You are probably right about the dev getting tired of the game halfway, but as a longtime lurker, I'm simply surprised that this game ever got semi regular updates, quality art, supposedly pregnancy???, no bullshit minigames and an ending of any sort.

Maybe the years of patreon cashgrabs and Milfy city style droughts have lowered my standards too much;).

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
You are probably right about the dev getting tired of the game halfway, but as a longtime lurker, I'm simply surprised that this game ever got semi regular updates, quality art, supposedly pregnancy???, no bullshit minigames and an ending of any sort.

Maybe the years of patreon cashgrabs and Milfy city style droughts have lowered my standards too much;).
im not probably right, the dev said so on a post, same with everything i said
there is no quality but people dont usually do this as a job either, so dont expect it all the time.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes