jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
damm, this guy already has finished a second game and icstor don't update yet and about the 2D allways have some sort of problem with the artist or slow release pace, that make it a bad idea, at least for me.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
the author doesnt really care about the game, and got tired of it halfway, and he has abandoned like 3 projects before this, he has 0 commitment so people obviously dislike the dude
I don't know about any unfinished games, were those a long time ago? The only game of his I know, before this one, was Harem Villa and he did finish that, despite being forced to pull it from patreon, because of the incest content, he kept working on it and brought it to an end.
Which I thought was an admirable feat, considering that Big Brother was left unfinished, despite earning the dev several times what Eroniverse got each month.
He did change the gameplay halfway through it negatively, with a lot of unnecessary navigation and clicking and reduced the size of the actual renders (which I honestly never understood, because the renders were the reason to play the game), both wrong decisions in my book, but he did finish the game.

As for the quality, I actually like a lot about Harem Island, the only problem I really have is that it is so bug-ridden and it takes a lot of time until you finally get a halfway stable version after release.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So if I understood correctly from what the dude said this is the final update (contentwise), but its still bugged to hell, full of "Under construction" stuff, unrendered characters and that kind of sutff.

2/2 games rushed the fuck out, and not even going to bother with the 2D one because the only reason to play this guy's games are the 3D models being among the best and the most unique there are.

The update was still decent nonetheless.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I don't know about any unfinished games, were those a long time ago? The only game of his I know, before this one, was Harem Villa and he did finish that, despite being forced to pull it from patreon, because of the incest content, he kept working on it and brought it to an end.
Which I thought was an admirable feat, considering that Big Brother was left unfinished, despite earning the dev several times what Eroniverse got each month.
He did change the gameplay halfway through it negatively, with a lot of unnecessary navigation and clicking and reduced the size of the actual renders (which I honestly never understood, because the renders were the reason to play the game), both wrong decisions in my book, but he did finish the game.

As for the quality, I actually like a lot about Harem Island, the only problem I really have is that it is so bug-ridden and it takes a lot of time until you finally get a halfway stable version after release.
I've yet to finish harem villa because it bugs out so hard. Every time I try to get it to work, the way the mom's and sister's paths interact causes one of the to get bugged and not be able to progress. I figured it wasn't worth the time anymore cuz I didn't want to finish the game without seeing a ton of content due to bugs. And unfortunately it was made in Unity not ren'py and I can't be arsed to figure out how to get into the codebase of unity games.

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
How do you continue the game? I have no new sex battles compared from v0.8 and no new storyline. Is the update only about the journal quest?

light03

Feb 26, 2018
It looks like another dash to the finale? Bad, I really liked this game. One of the most underrated games. In any case, a quick end is better than an abandoned game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gandalf78

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I honestly pity the people playing this version right now. Given Eroniverse track record, it will probably be next to unplayable, until he irons out the bugs.

shran

Dec 26, 2016
It looks like another dash to the finale? Bad, I really liked this game. One of the most underrated games. In any case, a quick end is better than an abandoned game.
How is this a quick end ? mc fucked literally every character for several update it had to end for the dev to go on a next project ending wasn't as good as a tv show but really i couldn't see this game lasting another update or two

Its kinda like his other project mif villa i think , the ending is correct its not like you were waiting to fuck a character and it didn't happen.

Waiting for his next project he's really underrated dev always release project with a good amount of content never late and original characters can't wait for something new

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes