Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
i dunno how high it can get sry , but have you always had perfect scores ?
My problem is i dont know where my saves was deposed because after hardware switch i cant find it in the old game folder but in new game on old hardware it shown the saves ^^

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
i dunno how high it can get sry , but have you always had perfect scores ?
My problem is i dont know where my saves was deposed because after hardware switch i cant find it in the old game folder but in new game on old hardware it shown the saves ^^
saves are in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Eroniverse\Harem Island\Saves if you want to extract one

Reactions: Jugo66

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
How is this a quick end ? mc fucked literally every character for several update
Quick shoutout to the one black girl that seems to only exist in cutscenes (want to say her name is... Roxie? Previous downloads are on a computer packing its bags for that server in the sky, can't check right now.). The literally two-interaction characters (Sakura and Warangel), as well as Berza, Nighta, and a complete new character got sexbattles before you. Heck, the flight attendant at least got a "not in this version" line and an ineraction character model.

Unless, of course, her name is "Lea," in which case, my point is moot... but I get the feeling it's not.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But is the game over or not?
Game is over on the dev side ...
The Opening Post change log states that => v0.99 has them New events to end the game's plot.

Dev got a 50/50 chance of DAZ and went for the 2D hand drawn babes for his next game.
Why would he invest more into DAZ while leaving the platform for his next game:oops::censored::rolleyes:??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes