MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
With the 0.99 version, do you have to start over? I tried just loading one of my old saves, and still can't do anything more. I can click on a button to ask Niki for help, but nothing happens. Annia won't help without Annie's approval, but can't ask Annie.
Also, is there a walkthrough?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
i'm stucked here too...
what i need to do to start the Final Act?
i have no clue
I have the same problem where lots of the females do not have the option to do the sex battle thing and I think it might be because it was added as a new feature and if that is the case than I guess the only option is to restart again. :unsure: :cautious:

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
Both the Harem Villa and this one are very good. The best are women's designs.
I miss in this title more incest content.
I don't like the Unity engine (it closed many times).
It would be appreciated if you could access the places directly without having to go through other intermediates. And if in the interface the faces of who is there were seen and if you can interact with them, the game would improve a lot because sometimes it gets a bit heavy (especially in the Village that you had to go looking at the rooms one by one ).

Reactions: fertywerps

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
sigh can't complete sexpert cuz griev is missing. if i don't complete that, can't begin final.... so where the fuck is griev?!?!?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
grrrr it won't let me do the final act cuz i can't find griev, why can't i find her?!? and no i'm not using a save

weird, griev's door doesn't open. is that where she is?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
grrrr it won't let me do the final act cuz i can't find griev, why can't i find her?!? and no i'm not using a save

weird, griev's door doesn't open. is that where she is?
Just a question did you start from the beginning? :unsure:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Just a question did you start from the beginning? :unsure:
i used the code, i had been playing it since the beginning tho, but after reading there were problems with saves, i did the code, saw griev only once, went to her bathroom and we fucked. then after that no more griev at all

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
my last save was from 0.8a.
tried everything in 0.99 but simply cannot advance any quest, cannot have battles with griev, warangel, etc.

Can i do anything or do i just delete the game?
Thanks in advance for answering me!

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Is it necessary to start from the beginning with version 0.99?
Because Dev added lots of stuff for a lot of the characters there was probably lots of code changes in game so the old saves might not pick up the changes so well. :confused: It happened with my saves at least. :cautious: So I would recommend start a new, but you might enjoy it thou. :unsure::sneaky:

Reactions: MerlinUSA

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
Because Dev added lots of stuff for a lot of the characters there was probably lots of code changes in game so the old saves might not pick up the changes so well. :confused: It happened with my saves at least. :cautious: So I would recommend start a new, but you might enjoy it thou. :unsure::sneaky:
I started a new game and all works just fine.
Apparently dev modified some quests, and if you use an older save they appear green so they do not trigger some events.

Conclusion: you just need to start a new game in 0.99

Last edited:
Reactions: MerlinUSA

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
OK, so I've started a new game, and this is where my "Quests" stand right now. I can't seem to do anything with Sophie.
Dance with Sophie.jpg

Tronar

Jul 11, 2017
I am missing Griev in the Sexpert Quest.
Does someone know where to find her, cant enter the "bathroom".

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes