PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
What will change from 0.99 to 1.00?

Because the war is over, harem is collected, pregnancies all round, everyone lives happily ever after, no?

btw: My favorite girl is Warangel. Many of them across ages, body types, color schemes etc are charming, feisty, beautiful & sexy in their various ways. But with her eyes of cool angel ice and perfect Venus body, WA is something else.

Reactions: imzahai

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Ah, Moanna will join the club of enthusiastic mothers too? - excellent!

What about Mrs Griev though, the President of the organisation, the Commander's mother, Niki's grandmother? Will she remain without sex from the MC? (e.g. Is she too old for pregnancy?)

Also, Kendra, Nii, and the MC's original girlfriend? Should they be recruited for the repopulation of the island as well? (Yes, I know the gf was nasty, and she's not actually ON the island yet. But still ... fantasy being fantasy ... ;)

May 14, 2018
Finally gave this game a go....took me ages to realise there was an extra room when visiting the 2nd hallway... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've finished it now. Saw someone had posted the winning order for the battles, not sure if they updated it again but I've just spent some time getting all the 'perfect' options on mine and here's my results;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure if these are the same for everyone and it's not like they change the outcome anyways, but if you're going to do something, you might as well do it right, right?
In addition to the battle orders you provided, here are the orders for perfect battles in the begining of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
The Commander, or her mother?

Because IIRC the Commander ends up as an ordinary member of the MC's harem, happily perpetuating the species and its variants.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
The Commander, or her mother?

Because IIRC the Commander ends up as an ordinary member of the MC's harem, happily perpetuating the species and its variants.
The mother of Nikita, I still have a mission with her " sexpert " but can't find her anywhere

BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
So I'm playing the intro for the first time, and I must say - what the everliving fuck is going on? :ROFLMAO: I think I might enjoy this nonsensical journey.

Reactions: fugazi666

ethioman47

Nov 24, 2017
I have done everything except "Grieve and Nikita", "Sexpert", and "The Final Act". It is telling me to wait for the final. Does anyone know how to start the final act

luckuzumaki

Jul 29, 2017
How do I star the final act? It doesn't apear to me
It has something to do with de code 2019? If so, how do I use it?

Aethemera

Jul 6, 2018
How do I star the final act? It doesn't apear to me
It has something to do with de code 2019? If so, how do I use it?
Type the code. And click on the hallway. Not exactly sure the trigger, but wait a bit and randomly click on the hallway and you should start the final part.

Last edited:

Dbss

Aug 24, 2018
Ooooooh I love animations in this game, it’s awesome . Someone knows the same like this games?

luckuzumaki

Jul 29, 2017
Type the code. And click on the hallway. Not exactly sure the trigger, but wait a bit and randomly click on the hallway and you should start the final part.
Still didn't manage to trigger the scene. Is there a specific file where I should write the code 2019 or it's just tipe while the game is open?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes