Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Brah... Look Very Nice Game...
But Created in F***ing Ugless Unity...
If anybody can transfor this game in RenPy...

Reactions: OppaG

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Well, this game is surprisingly good, i wasn't expecting that, free of bugs(it's rare to see a game without any bugs) but it's not perfect, i think it lacked a bit of content, and well, his previous game(Harem Villa), was one of greatest when we talk about the beauty of the girls, the girls in the previous game were prettier than here, but was bugged as fuck and was repetitive as fuck too, particularly, i love incest games(Harem Villa is an incest game), but Harem Island is for sure a LOT better than Harem Villa, if i rated the game by grades, i would give a 9/10.

Last edited:

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
I really wanted to love this game and for the most part I do. Especially the renders. However, the sheer volume of typos and poor grammar kills this game. I don't know anything about the dev but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that English isn't their native language and that's fine but the translation from whatever their native language is to English is worse than what they would have gotten if they had just run their dialogue through Google Translate.

Also, is there some reason why Sophie won't dance with me at the party? I've been able to get everyone else to dance with me but her.

Last edited:

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Brah... Look Very Nice Game...
But Created in F***ing Ugless Unity...
If anybody can transfor this game in RenPy...
Well you have a point ! But this game have the most stable gameplay ever and yeah shitt it's made in Unity and I can't believe how smooth it runs.

Edit: For example game like "The Spellbook" is also made in Unity and it runs terribly, I think it goes down to coding skills of the DEV

Juul4r

Jul 12, 2018
One of the best, IMO.
The weird ahegao faces and the variety of women are mind ... bending, I just miss sshota and corruption.
Ty for the game, wish I could've been a patron.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Bit disappointed the game seems to have gotten a rushed ending

At least it got a ending tho… Still its very disappointing to see bits with under construction ...

Also that ending felt very disapointing u get the feeling it would be a battle with that other army and what u get is a fuck battle with just the boss..

Getting a feeling that the developer didn't wanna bother with this game anymore and decided to just stick a rushed ending on it.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Hi Guys
Is there any other code for making women pregnant in the game after ending? I am looking for some pregnancy sex action

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
All the girls i have danced at party have disappeared except Sophie. She keeps on asking to dance with Miki and game is not proceeding due to this
U should drink that shot that's on the bar beside her and then talk to her again

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
I have not touched this game since they remove incest
now since game is complete I was wondering if they added incest back in or plan to?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This game was hella good, Idk what anyone naysaying here is talking about. This is up there with Sisterly Lust for me: harem, animations, and pregnancies. Good shit.
Sure it was gud with the harem and animations were alrite… But the pregnancies were basicly a end of the game ending part.

The game had some things as under construction still..

And that ending was rushed and felt pretty much like the dev didn't care anymore and just slapped on a ending for the sake of it.

Reactions: Adoringfan

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
Sure it was gud with the harem and animations were alrite… But the pregnancies were basicly a end of the game ending part.

The game had some things as under construction still..

And that ending was rushed and felt pretty much like the dev didn't care anymore and just slapped on a ending for the sake of it.
Maybe I've just played so many games with much worse endings that this didn't seem half bad to me. Also, I only just played it today, so I haven't been around for the slog.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Maybe I've just played so many games with much worse endings that this didn't seem half bad to me. Also, I only just played it today, so I haven't been around for the slog.
I agree with u there there are plenty more games that didnt even get a ending ...

But overall this game had like I said things missing still and even tho we had a ending it felt like a rushed ending

Still it was a ok game I seen a whole lot worse

But had to give a bunch of points down on it for being uncompleted and rushed

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
There are so many bad, unfinished or abandoned games that just seeing one with a completed tag puts it a cut above the rest. That being said though this did seem like a rush to finish, which I can respect to a certain extent, cause at least the dev made it to the finish line and didn't just drop the project like so so many others tend to do.

Reactions: princess bride
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes