Menagirl69

Nov 5, 2017
I can't seem to find General Griev, I have gotten everyone done but her. Where is she? she isn't in her room and the bathroom can't be opened.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So...I always have to ask this but... is pregnancy just an ending again?

EDIT: Alright I completed it and it was actually pretty nice. The girls and animations were great but unfortunately the preggo stuff really is only the ending (again) which is a bummer. But overall very fun game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arabi1

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
Wrote down the sex battle cheat, all except first, cant bother to go back and check as it doesn't matter.

1=First choice from the top
2=Second choice from the top
3=third choice from the top

Attaching a text file at the bottom with the same info if someone needs it like that.

enjoy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Warangle: 1-2-1-1-2-2-1-2-1-1-2 has this order for perfect
Lea: 1-1-1-1-3-3-1-1-1-1-3 has this

Nov 2, 2019
I wonder if Eroniverse will ever revisit Harem Island to finish up Dea, Kendra, Moanna, and Mrs. President's stories/scenes. A "hide text" function would be pretty sweet as well. Regardless, this is one of my favorite games. I also love the concept behind the story. Seriously a 10/10 for me.

Reactions: p22

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Seems the next game they are working on is a 2D drawn game called "Villa of Goddesses". The art looks pretty decent. Still sad not seeing a remake of Insane Seven. However I guess Flirty F by Oppai Comics is now that? Since the models/animation seem similar.

Reactions: Zanderboi191

iric

Aug 19, 2016
wait, is this game really completed? I just start the game but why there is a door that under-construction or some content that not available yet?

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
what does the prince code do exactly? because when i insert it into the prince code start it puts me on the island whitould the intro.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes