Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
The heck? i always go with the name Max and when i seen the game picture "So, you must be max"
i was like "what the fuck"
Max isn't my name but i put in Max cuz i like everything to be Maxed hahaha

Jul 17, 2018
Great game. I like the story and the animations. Gameplay is also good. No complicated controls, not too easy, and not too grindy either. I did feel like it could use some more creatures, such as goblins, elves, and vampires, but the warangel and the orc girl are sexy enough, so I'm OK with that. Also, it would be nice to have more kids in the game.

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
Found this game (which seems to have actual gameplay, in contrast to all 'VNs' on this site)

Downloaded, unpacked, clicked the *.exe:

'Oops the game crashed'

WTF? apparently I cannot even start it up.....running WIN 10 on a bog standard PC, plenty of memory, mid-range GPU.

Since I get the impression the developer moved on to greener pastures I don't think it will do much to send him the crash report......

Anybody here any idea what happens here?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Found this game (which seems to have actual gameplay, in contrast to all 'VNs' on this site)

Downloaded, unpacked, clicked the *.exe:

'Oops the game crashed'

WTF? apparently I cannot even start it up.....running WIN 10 on a bog standard PC, plenty of memory, mid-range GPU.

Since I get the impression the developer moved on to greener pastures I don't think it will do much to send him the crash report......

Anybody here any idea what happens here?
Game runs fine for me. Haven't played it in a while but never had any issues actually getting it to run... And he didn't move on, the game is completed and he's working on the next one.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
This dev is awesome, nice job completing 2 nice games, some bugs but WELL, at least they are completed, you are a single dev,,, not some multinational shit! good job not like OTHERS
Yea, unfortunately I haven't finished Harem Villa, the bugs in that game are preventing me from progressing in the path I chose, but that's still better than most devs.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes