JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Hi everyone I played to day 1 make Pink Fall in love with you at afternoon doesn't work Maybe I did something Wrong or maybe there is No Pink Room I got no clue so if anyone know what to do there please tell if the game not full also Tell thanks

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
so the page says completed but in the game there are still parts that are under construction. Im on day 0 trying to access parts but they are under construction. Is this game finished?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
so the page says completed but in the game there are still parts that are under construction. Im on day 0 trying to access parts but they are under construction. Is this game finished?
It's finished, he just never took the "Under Construction" stuff out so it's either areas he didn't use or you're not far enough into the game to access them.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's finished, he just never took the "Under Construction" stuff out so it's either areas he didn't use or you're not far enough into the game to access them.
It makes it look like he decided to wrap it up early before the game was truly finished.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It makes it look like he decided to wrap it up early before the game was truly finished.
Nah his games are good but his coding has been a sloppy at times. This game is much better done than his first one Harem Villa in terms of coding/scripting. This is indie game development dude, sure you can hold people to a standard and offer critique, but they're running out of their bedrooms and basements, not some AAA offices. Everything that's supposed to be in the game is in it and it's feature complete.

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
I have to say that it's kinda sad that you can't experience the sex battles while the girls are pregnant...great game though!

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
I hope it won't end like Insane Seven, which I really liked but the dev had a mental breakdown and couldn't finish it. Welp, at least, my favorite characters from I7 are in this game.
Sorry to be a bother but may I ask were I can find the game or whatever it may be of that Motherlover Fan tag. I saw the art style and feel in love.

Kanhu12

May 10, 2018
Hi everyone I played to day 1 make Pink Fall in love with you at afternoon doesn't work Maybe I did something Wrong or maybe there is No Pink Room I got no clue so if anyone know what to do there please tell if the game not full also Tell thanks
I think it wasn't to be done day 1... It's day >1 i.e., Go to her on 2nd or later day.

Kanhu12

May 10, 2018
what are those black figures around the place? I finished the game but they are still there
They were captured by Nighta which you and your team rescued on your first adventure.
Though, in one corner of my mind, I wished more girls will be available for sex after the rescue mission.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I'm wondering why Kendra is only there during the party, and the President is only fuckable during one event with Okaa-Sama. Why aren't they available elsewhere? And why is there still a room that is under construction in this finished game?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes