Ruin2Preserve

Oct 23, 2017
Good animations and no bugs that I've encountered, but so many things "under construction" the completed tag is probably a little generous.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Something in this genre should really go with a random character generator and a dialog/relationship network system rather than on-rails scripts and daz models. Just saying.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
This game has best milfs, best render, best animations and best facial. The plot is just acceptable. 4.5/5 is ok.

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
People asking for a walkthrough: the quest lists are pretty accurate, but NOT IN ORDER. This is especially true with the lounge actions. So you might complete the 10th quest before the 4th quest, or even the 8th action of the 10th quest before the 6th action of the 10th quest.

The best advice I can give is if you get stuck, just do the next quest and keep circling back in the list. That was the way I finished the game in 33 game days.

Kinglo2

Mar 2, 2020
I can't even do the devour's camp quest. I've done all I'm allowed to do. I've talked to everyone. I have no option other than wait, hunt, and sleep.

ulluquiora

Jan 12, 2019
This is a good and simple game perhaps to enjoy after having difficulties in other RPG or VN games.
Unfortunately there is no voice things so it makes less pleasure; on the other hand, you won't be so suspicious when you playing it casually since no headphones needed. Hahaha.

ehehhu

Dec 14, 2018
Wrote down the sex battle cheat, all except first, cant bother to go back and check as it doesn't matter.

1=First choice from the top
2=Second choice from the top
3=third choice from the top

Attaching a text file at the bottom with the same info if someone needs it like that.

enjoy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ReyIvory

Feb 1, 2018
Wrote down the sex battle cheat, all except first, cant bother to go back and check as it doesn't matter.

1=First choice from the top
2=Second choice from the top
3=third choice from the top

Attaching a text file at the bottom with the same info if someone needs it like that.

enjoy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes