tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
Any one have a guide, got quest but nothing happened, can't do anything, just completed the attack quest but after that am stuck

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Just did a playthrough start to finish and everything worked as it should and the game was quite enjoyable.
If you are using an old save try ditching it and starting from scratch.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
I don't know if someone has already posted something about sex battle, but here's my little contribution for all perfect:
Code:
Caroline: 1 2 3 2 3 2 1 2 3 2 3
Pink: 1 1 1 1 3 3 1 1 1 1 3
Miki: 1 2 3 2 3 2 1 2 3 2 3
Sophie: 1 1 1 1 3 3 1 1 1 1 3
Momo: 3 1 2 2 1 1 3 1 2 2 1
Okaa: 2 2 2 3 2 1 2 2 2 3 2
where the number is the option number (the top is 1, the bottom 3).
More to come when I'll be able to do other battles.
Have fun.

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
So, if I understand correctly, last update is not compatible with previous save ?
They are partially compatible, but depending on what stage of the game the save was made, the plot events may “freeze” and you will not go any further. Some saves can work, but it's better to go through the game from the beginning, it is not very big.
i'm stuck at the last task of this quest can anyone help?
If you do not use the old save game, just do other quests, this quest will be updated with the continuation of the plot.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
How do you start the final quest, it seems I cant do any of the battles against annie, annea, berza, grieve ect without it

p22

Jun 21, 2017
From my experience, the biggest game breaker that was never fixed in this story is loading the saves during playing.

It looks like some variables persist from one game to next loaded game, which will always break stuff or progression.

To reduce amount of errors, always always load the game by restarting the game exe and then load.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Finally gave this game a go....took me ages to realise there was an extra room when visiting the 2nd hallway... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've finished it now. Saw someone had posted the winning order for the battles, not sure if they updated it again but I've just spent some time getting all the 'perfect' options on mine and here's my results;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure if these are the same for everyone and it's not like they change the outcome anyways, but if you're going to do something, you might as well do it right, right?

Last edited:

floatingcow

May 24, 2017
Finally gave this game a go....took me ages to realise there was an extra room when visiting the 2nd hallway... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've finished it now. Saw someone had posted the winning order for the battles, not sure if they updated it again but I've just spent some time getting all the 'perfect' options on mine and here's my results;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure if these are the same for everyone and it's not like they change the outcome anyways, but if you're going to do something, you might as well do it right, right?
I was about to post basically the same thing. How were you able to get a 12 action battle? My score never went above 200 so the focus only went up by 4

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
I was about to post basically the same thing. How were you able to get a 12 action battle? My score never went above 200 so the focus only went up by 4
When you have done SexBattle if I'm not wrong. But you should be at 5 focus quickly

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
When you have done SexBattle if I'm not wrong. But you should be at 5 focus quickly
I didn't notice exactly when I got it it. All I know for sure is that I had it by the time I was in the last story related fight...Before that battle, the last girl I had to battle for the 'Battle All' quest was Momo and I didn't have it at that point...So it's either given for completing that quest or it's story related maybe?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Great mixture of models between younger and milfs, superb animations. Not really a fan of the fantasy thing but this is the devs story so fair play to him. I do hope he does a couple more updates before starting a new project.

Need me some more Caroline, president and the barmaid. Yummy.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes