GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
I have, and unfortunately, the screenshots should have been a clue that it has mosaics regardless. lol
Ah I misunderstood. It's been a while since I played, but I think the unpatched version didn't have any scenes at all IIRC. Thought that was the problem not mosaics.

Sorry for any false hope, haha.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
dickless amoeba... The hell are you talking about? These guys has NO confidence at all.

olow1

Jun 9, 2020
Just finished the Prologue and I already love it, Hikari is love Hikari is life
Hikari is best girl, I just love her absolute selfawareness

This game clearly dosen't treat itself seriously and knows it's just a wholesome fantasy harem story

Apr 16, 2018
Art looks so bright and bubbly and no anal sex, I don't see deepthroating neither. Pass. Man I wish there's some game with only 1 fmc but the amount of CGs a harem game have crammed into it.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I can't open the anonfle link, its just dead. And the others don't work for me for various reasons. Filesm says the file is deleted and I don't want to pay for mega (free is over limit.)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Has anyone played all the 5 paths? How big are the differences between them?
I've played Fire and Earth so far. Pretty different I would say. Getting the harem is the common route and then "paths" are the actual different routes (you still get a harem in each one and every scene is always at least a threesome). Each path is a "different" sort of harem and in the end explores more of the "girl" which suggested that "type" of harem in the common route.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I see. So it's definitively worth making a save file just before picking. Thank you.
I don't know if you have the walkthrough but if you wanted to unlock all scenes for each character, you do need to make some different choices during the common route.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I don't know if you have the walkthrough but if you wanted to unlock all scenes for each character, you do need to make some different choices during the common route.
I don't really care about every single scene. I am too casual for that. :)

ZimZamZum

May 8, 2018
Error, error, error, crash and close, quick saves don't work!
Politely ask the author to check what the hell is wrong with the game!
The Japanese version works fine.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes