Jul 25, 2020
alright a friend of mine says the popup, claims i dont have enough space to save the game? but i have 20gigs of space?

is this a thing for others?

popup.png

Jul 25, 2020
is this suppossed to be correct? cause it still wont let me save it. um perhaps i have to reboot pc first for save to work? i just started playing it as soon as i extracted it.

savegame.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is this suppossed to be correct? cause it still wont let me save it. um perhaps i have to reboot pc first for save to work? i just started playing it as soon as i extracted it.

View attachment 1862970
Take the entire game folder and place it directly on your C: drive then try again, this will put it outside of windows protection.
Make a folder on the C: drive called games then place this game in there and try it out.
If you still can not save then you need to take total control over the folder and everything in it.

It says for 8 but it also includes 7, 10 and 11.

Jul 25, 2020
Take the entire game folder and place it directly on your C: drive then try again, this will put it outside of windows protection.
Make a folder on the C: drive called games then place this game in there and try it out.
If you still can not save then you need to take total control over the folder and everything in it.

It says for 8 but it also includes 7, 10 and 11.
isnt that the same as just running the program as admin?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
isnt that the same as just running the program as admin?
Yes and no, sometimes windows protection can go overboard and the best way around it is to use a folder straight on the C: outside of windows protection.

YEP.... lol that was the issue, it has to be run as admin.... lmfao.... sorry about all that but i thank you all for coming to help me out.
I'm glade you got it fixed.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Yes and no, sometimes windows protection can go overboard and the best way around it is to use a folder straight on the C: outside of windows protection.

I'm glade you got it fixed.
Agree. The protection on the Program Files and Program Files (x86) sometimes gets in the way. Personally I have created the "Games" and "GOG Games" (for games from the GOG website obviously) directory's, gave them full user rights, and installed all games in thhose folders. Since then I never had a problem with any game. The (legal) Steam games are managed by the Steam client, so in general users do not have to give or manage permissions.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Agree. The protection on the Program Files and Program Files (x86) sometimes gets in the way. Personally I have created the "Games" and "GOG Games" (for games from the GOG website obviously) directory's, gave them full user rights, and installed all games in thhose folders. Since then I never had a problem with any game. The (legal) Steam games are managed by the Steam client, so in general users do not have to give or manage permissions.
Yep and now windows protection has extended to the desktop where a lot of players put the game from here on and that is what a lot of them have problems with.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
YEP.... lol that was the issue, it has to be run as admin.... lmfao.... sorry about all that but i thank you all for coming to help me out.
by itself it probably doesnt have to be run as admin, but the location its trying to write to is protected through UAE (unified administrative environment or sum such shit) instead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: InfinityDigits

PC_Engine

Mar 8, 2022
I can't seem to get the game to start after putting in my name, I've done running as admin and it does nothing.
Any suggestions?
Screenshot (19).png

Last edited:

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Wamperr
GuyInDogSuit

Maybe try the steam uncensored patch?

Edit: I have the steam version myself, so not sure if it'll work for this version. Downloading the patch is free though, so not much to lose.

Last edited:

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Wamperr
GuyInDogSuit

Maybe try the steam uncensored patch?

Edit: I have the steam version myself, so not sure if it'll work for this version. Downloading the patch is free though, so not much to lose.

I have, and unfortunately, the screenshots should have been a clue that it has mosaics regardless. lol

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes