Nov 26, 2021
Is this a sandbox game
Ntr or sharing/swinging (don't like it)

And if anyone can suggest Japanese harem games that are good without those tags please let me know I'd be greatfull, really like them now

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
Is this a sandbox game
Ntr or sharing/swinging (don't like it)

And if anyone can suggest Japanese harem games that are good without those tags please let me know I'd be greatfull, really like them now
nah not a sandbox and no ntr thank fuck for that other than the fact the mc got like 5 wives but i mean like dur.

Smooki

Nov 25, 2017
Here is a uncensored patch or
But it is for steam version, and cracked game wont run after installing

zeusdia

Oct 14, 2017
Here is a uncensored patch or
But it is for steam version, and cracked game wont run after installing
That looks just like 18+ patch for the steam version... Even the screenshots there are still censored.

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
For the love of god please tell me the protagonist gets better because i'm literally 2 minutes into the game and I already want to kill him.
some what but i mean most harem protagonist are normally dense as wood tho there's a choice how you want be and how you run your harem whether dominant or let them take the lead

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Well it's not ALWAYS true. I present Lute Hende from Funbag Fantasy as my proof XD. But the way everyone was just .. shitting on this guy at the start for good reason I just kinda wanna know if he becomes even remotely tolerable.

Reactions: wiseold6996

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay now can someone tell me where the "Incest" is in this game?

Is there a patch for it or there is no incest.

Sephiroth87xz

Sep 4, 2018
Okay now can someone tell me where the "Incest" is in this game?

Is there a patch for it or there is no incest.
There is incest and you not need any patch, if i'm remembering good you will find it progressing with the main story, you should not need to select the route.

If you want to know where is the incest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: a1fox3
Feb 2, 2019
“I just want a normal romance!”
You're getting five at once. Say hello to the harem!

I'll remember this line for when I am confronted to an anti-harem / anti-polygamy / puritan guy...

"It is normal romance. Simply, it is X at once." :cool:

Jul 25, 2020
so the game so far play fine for me, but, everytime i save, i get a popup in japanese, and it doesnt save, including quicksave.... very annoying.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes