Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
The story is good, was impressed with it myself, but I'm kinda tired of these great games still being underwhelming at the last moment. Had the same disappointing moment with Funbag Fantasy 3 which got posted here recently. Also a great game with a pregnancy tag, without pregnancy h-scenes.
Sad.
Ooh, I look forward to reading this then. If you're into Nukige with good writing I'd suggest Kyonyuu Fantasy (Original) as well if you haven't read it already. At least the first game, never did try the others. It's hilarious and has good male support characters. One of which actually goes through a surprising amount of character growth.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ooh, I look forward to reading this then. If you're into Nukige with good writing I'd suggest Kyonyuu Fantasy (Original) as well if you haven't read it already. At least the first game, never did try the others. It's hilarious and has good male support characters. One of which actually goes through a surprising amount of character growth.
2nd game is pretty much the same as 1st except for the male support characters I think

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
2nd game is pretty much the same as 1st except for the male support characters I think
Yeah it's pretty fucking weird. There's KF (original), KF Gaiden (sequel to original), KF Gaiden 2 (sequel to KF Gaiden)
then you have KF 2 which seems to be more like a reimagining from the VNDB page. And that has its own sequels... It's just all confusing.

I'm specifically talking about the original KF. It's not massively complex but it's just a good, fun, pleasant read. I actually re-read it at one point (barring a route I found boring), and not for the hentai.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yeah it's pretty fucking weird. There's KF (original), KF Gaiden (sequel to original), KF Gaiden 2 (sequel to KF Gaiden)
then you have KF 2 which seems to be more like a reimagining from the VNDB page. And that has its own sequels... It's just all confusing.

I'm specifically talking about the original KF. It's not massively complex but it's just a good, fun, pleasant read. I actually re-read it at one point (barring a route I found boring), and not for the hentai.
Well I can't decide but either Funbag 1 or 2 are my all time favorite VN's. Well the 2nd one DOES have Zebia so I guess it puts it in front. It's a shame that the 2 IF one isn't ever getting translated

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Well I can't decide but either Funbag 1 or 2 are my all time favorite VN's. Well the 2nd one DOES have Zebia so I guess it puts it in front. It's a shame that the 2 IF one isn't ever getting translated
Why isn't it ever getting TL'd? Games didn't do well enough to warrant it? No one wants to pick it up?

But yeah, it's shockingly well written and enjoyable for a nukige.

De_pone

Oct 11, 2020
I've finally finished the first harem route and I chose Fire (Hikari) route
I... don't think I will be able to try the other routes

Seriously, I already had my suspicions about her but, I didn't expect the twist to confirm that.
Isn't this route just feels like a canon route, like, this is just too fitting... Not to mention I was confused why is it named Fire route, didn't expect it to be related to the story. I thought it's just because it's a fiery competition. Damn, I actually almost cried.

Anyone, please convince me to try other route. I've been too attached to Hikari I actually mad she doesn't get more screentime (even in her harem route she's kinda overwhelmed at least until near the end). Not to mention the weird pacing between the characters ruined some moments I even skipped an entire hentai scene.

I kinda prefer Charlone and Hikari as a duo rather than rivalry, in fact I felt weird everytime I saw them bickering. It's like the game made them rivals for no reason especially since Hikari was fond of Charlone at first which is the reason why I felt weird when they suddenly at each others' throat.

As someone who chose Hikari, I'm kinda mad the game made her a vital character and also a really good character, yet made her something like a background heroine or a supportive character almost immediately, right after such a strong start. Which is the reason why I always picked her in every choice possible. Like seriously, even amongst the harem, she's too underplayed which is a shame. I think I might be able to try and pick other heroine if she wasn't too underplayed like that. Now I just can't help and got attached instead, dammit.

Well... I was a little interested in Charlone's route but, her actions and attitude easily shows she will have a heartwrenching story, which I don't wanna experience for now after what happened in Hikari route (not to mention both has a dynamic duo, which also means both has similar sad story). She's my least favorite but I can tell she hid some good character and story. Marrou is my next favorite unfortunately, lol.

Anyhow, the game is great, the girls are great. The comedy is top tier, the story has some curveballs. A good game. Need more Hikari to balance it. Gonna take a break before convincing myself to try other route since I think I will still pick Hikari even in other route, lol
I totally get where you're coming from as I usually get attached to one character and don't really care about doing other routes but this game really charmed me with all the girls and you get new content for each in every route I've only finished the Water route so far which was really nice and comfy and I'm working through the Earth Route right now which is really funny and interesting for the actual world. I would recommend doing the other routes just because you'll get new scenes and interaction with Hikari AND the Routes are actually unique and interesting.
Personally fell in love with Sophie and Hikari so I went Water first and I'm waiting to do Fire for when I Have time to do it in one sitting.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Why isn't it ever getting TL'd? Games didn't do well enough to warrant it? No one wants to pick it up?

But yeah, it's shockingly well written and enjoyable for a nukige.
Well It's my own thoughts and the opinion of many others. Why, well 3 IF is translated but not regular 3. 3 IF got translated so why would they waste time on a "worse" version and go for the regular one. And it's a similar thing with 2. Yes 2 IF is somewhat different, but again it's unlikely they'd come back to it when the regular version is localized and has been so for many many years

kenwaty

Jan 19, 2020
everything good except Maria ( the old women character, holy s.. she keep appear next to my girls ), and Hikari ( a violent
childhood friend ).

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
First time?

You mean first time I've seen a game with decent art and been annoyed by the fact that it was ruined by censorshit?
Nah. I'm used to the fact that the Japanese legistlators seem to have their heads up the proverbial asses and refuse to repeal an archaic law established during the post-war Allied occupation.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You mean first time I've seen a game with decent art and been annoyed by the fact that it was ruined by censorshit?
Nah. I'm used to the fact that the Japanese legistlators seem to have their heads up the proverbial asses and refuse to repeal an archaic law established during the post-war Allied occupation.
Hey, at least you get Hikari to sooth your soul. Or Kiki. Or Sophia. Or Char. Or Marou.
Screw it, just use the whole harem for that

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
everything good except Maria ( the old women character, holy s.. she keep appear next to my girls ), and Hikari ( a violent
childhood friend ).
I think Maria is a pretty funny character, and you're vastly overstating Hikari's violence. She occasionally gets loud and has some tsundere tendencies but there's not a lot of actual violence/slapstick coming from her.

Reactions: De_pone

vafbuj5

Mar 15, 2021
What about that patch from official site? 1.64 Gb. Crack does not work with it. Does this patch add any content/fixes , except breaking crack

vafbuj5

Mar 15, 2021
While art is awesome and story is relaxing, I must say that english translation is horrible. I read first ~50 lines and most are poor and/or localized too much

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
There is a free patch that makes the game uncensored the entire game! Just google a bit.

Sephiroth87xz

Sep 4, 2018
found a EN walkthrough based on the seiya one
I tried to use this walkthrough but seems i can't unlock all for the route.

The problem is the CG recovery part.

I have done the save and after i finished the route i reloaded and have done the needed choices for unlock new cg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but the game played the same scenes, nothing new till the end.

Tried even to start a new game, but no difference.

I'm doing something wrong or is a bug?

Find the "problem", was my error, i was expecting to unlock all the CG in the route i choice, instead they unlock in other routes for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes