Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Oh, there was? That's cool, looking forward to it
It looks like it was on August 8th. Though going from 0.2 rework to "day 3" took almost a year. And that was after the previous 3-ish years the original game was in development.

Reactions: Lerd0

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
It looks like it was on August 8th. Though going from 0.2 rework to "day 3" took almost a year. And that was after the previous 3-ish years the original game was in development.
Yeah, right? I didn't even remembered this game until I see that comment tbh.
Anyway, hope it gets available here soon, I think I liked this one hehe

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Is the game up to the pre-rework content or there is still more? From 0.2.5 to Day 3... I'm confused with the version naming.

thealjey

Nov 15, 2020
This, this is what I'm talking about!
Not a single render yet (I haven't gotten far into the game) and I am already completely engrossed in the story.
Good writing is everything. All of the visualness in the world will not salvage a poorly written novel.
It is a bit too soon for me to leave a review, but I've already felt compelled to share my emotions. ;)

Reactions: Vasilisa

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Three dys into the story, and I haven't seen a single male yet, nor any nudity except for some showering perhaps.

Is this going to be fems only, or only lesbian even??

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremOfThePrincess-Day3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Three dys into the story, and I haven't seen a single male yet, nor any nudity except for some showering perhaps.

Is this going to be fems only, or only lesbian even??
Pure lesbian here, you won't see any dick.

And it will be a slow burn. The MC is a virgin a bit naive. The game is about how she will overcome her shyness and lack of social skill, and how she will open her sexuality.
And it's not a corruption game, don't expect her to become some depraved slut.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Pure lesbian here, you won't see any dick.

And it will be a slow burn. The MC is a virgin a bit naive. The game is about how she will overcome her shyness and lack of social skill, and how she will open her sexuality.
And it's not a corruption game, don't expect her to become some depraved slut.
Still she's supposed to build a harem, so she'll be in love with all the girls in it? :) It's just a naive question, I wouldn't mind at all.

RED_FOX001

Sep 1, 2024
Lol this game is still not abandoned?
This game is one of the few lesbian games which have real story, but amount of content is just........ugh!

So how much content this update have?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Lol this game is still not abandoned?
This game is one of the few lesbian games which have real story, but amount of content is just........ugh!

So how much content this update have?
No, it's still not abandoned.
I must say I was about to drop my support after a year without news, when Vasilisa came from nowhere with a new version :)

It's a reboot.
The premises of the story are the same (a princess a bit naive escaping a pre-arranged wedding).
But the detail are different (like you don't meet the K-pop band in their plane, but later at the hotel).
And Rose hasn't the major role she had before. We don't even meet her yet.
For now there are 3 days, Vasilisa is working on the 4th.

Reactions: Vasilisa

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
No, it's still not abandoned.
I must say I was about to drop my support after a year without news, when Vasilisa came from nowhere with a new version :)

It's a reboot.
The premises of the story are the same (a princess a bit naive escaping a pre-arranged wedding).
But the detail are different (like you don't meet the K-pop band in their plane, but later at the hotel).
And Rose hasn't the major role she had before. We don't even meet her yet.
For now there are 3 days, Vasilisa is working on the 4th.
4000 words per year... Yeah, it's going to be a very long wait.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
4000 words per year... Yeah, it's going to be a very long wait.
Well I can't say it's not true.
But still I will wait.

I can be very patient with indie dev, because I understand they rarely can live form theirs game and need another job (or are still student). So they work during their free time. And it's a big sacrifice.
Also it could be lonely and stressful, and it can't always be easy to stay motivated.
I just hope this time Vasilisa will keep her motivation.
Because I'm an old pervert who want to play a lesbian harem ;)