2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
I think that Reika's "martial focus" is bugged, i have managed to only proc it once against the slime king but then after that she could never gain the buff again that or is just a skill with a great chance of not doing anything?
i also tried to do a new game to see if it fix it but no dice.

Edit nvm i think it just doesn't have a tool tip . and it did not seem a duble because of the enemy def

Last edited:

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
just some things i think or have found
oracle blessing is not given after fucking her
amanda needs a booty call after beach trip
Reika needs a training maybe only option to gain points is drinking until u can call her

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
Okay guys, this week there will be no public. This is due to a few changes to the Patreon tiers to add more values to them. Please understand, I'm not doing this for fun. I really want to make a living out of eroge. It's been great working on this game but right now I'm very far from the federal minimum wage with Patreon.

thisisjustatest501

May 20, 2023
its a very nice game, question the side girls gallery how is unlock history or other things?? i am farming money a character for now jajajaja

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i am confused. download says 0.8 but change log says 0.10. is that .10 in the .8 one or is it just showing whats gonna be in the next update?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Yes, it's just showing what's on the early access builds.
The tags, changleog, previews, etc are for what's in the version we have on this site. We're not here to advertise your Patreon, we're here to inform users what it is they're actually downloading.

Reactions: Jettman25

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
hey AssmodeusDEV if i take the patreon right now will it be active till the next month 20th or will it be only till the end of november?
I'm planning on having a build released december 1st and another build on december 15th.
I'll have family over mid december/january so it will be hard to keep working on it, but i'll try sneaking around to do some work but to be honest I don't know if I'll be able to.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes