2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremPartyAdventures-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

fatemaker

Nov 7, 2018

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
No, I downloaded from here. Strange, I can play other unity games just fine.
Make sure you have Window Media Foundation Feature installed on your system: which you can download from

This is due to Unity using platform specific media players.

Naldoon

Aug 13, 2021
Melia is bugged. I've called her to my room several times, but it still has it shown as locked in the Gallery

Dec 7, 2018
What the fuck? How do I even navigate in this game? I'm stuck in my room, I can only click the bed to sleep or the table for saving n shit, thats it. Can't move or do anything else. WASD or arrow keys etc does nothing.

Edit : Nevermind, noticed the highlight at the bottom of the screen. Still very unintuitive but I'll get used to it I guess.

P.s : The drum n bass battle music is a nice touch, I approve.

Reactions: AssmodeusDEV

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
What the fuck? How do I even navigate in this game? I'm stuck in my room, I can only click the bed to sleep or the table for saving n shit, thats it. Can't move or do anything else. WASD or arrow keys etc does nothing.

Edit : Nevermind, noticed the highlight at the bottom of the screen. Still very unintuitive but I'll get used to it I guess.

P.s : The drum n bass battle music is a nice touch, I approve.
Yep I know the point 'n click is very unintuitive that's why I reworked it for the next patch.

Dec 7, 2018
Allright, finished most of the available content so far I think. Had more fun than expected, sure a few things here and there are still a bit awkward and clunky, only gripe I have is I think the party size is a bit small, I think it would be more fun to be able to have parties with 6 vs 6 instead of 4 vs 4. I mean....we have so many hot bitches to recruit to our party but we can only take 3 of them with us? Laaaaaame~ but yeah...I guess that would be rough on the whole balancing aspect....oh well.... Oh! And also : Screw the guys complaining about dem titties being too big, theres no such thing as too big titties, big titties all day everyday! All hail the titty! But yeah, looking forward to the rest of the game, keep up the good work.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes