2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Mediocre.

Game Play: 2/5 (unexciting battle did not draw me in)
Art: 2/5 (nearly all girls have overly large breasts and skinny waists. just be major fan of One Piece art)
Sound: 3/5

I could not get past first battle I was already bored. Something seems off with faces almost a smooshed in appearance probably shading, Overly large tits for all girls but 2 and they are still large no variety, body shape almost all the same body the bad art style from One Piece on many.

I deleted it that is enough for this mediocre game for me many better games out there.

ECCwnere

Dec 8, 2021
Where is this tavern? Been looking around, it surely isn't the place I sleep? All the quests involving the tavern I can't seem to access.

Edit: Okay You have to hit the 3 bars at the top too see all the characters. Super obscure. Should have images that you can click on or something like that

Reactions: AssmodeusDEV
May 21, 2018
Boy this looks great..........WHY AIN'Y THE GIRLS GETTING DRILLED IN ALL 3 HOLES?

Questions..............questions............ :KEK:

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
i acttually dislike it if the scenes not showing the MC, its not bcs im gay but scenes without view of the male ccharacter is not look hot for me. i want to see the boy and girl look each other deeply, lovingly with affection and then kiss. POV only scenes look empty for me

Reactions: lancecomwar

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Ren'py kinda sucks with minigames and screens, unity has alot more built-in stuff as well, like 3d, animation state machine and i'm already too used to unity.

I tried ren'py but i didn't liked it.
I always wondered by some developers used unity instead of ren'py as I found games made with ren'py easier to navigate, now I understand.

Reactions: Yamemai
Oct 10, 2019
This does not really have much to do with the gameplay but it would be useful to have an in game option for fullscreen vs windowed mode, it is really annoying when a game starts in fullscreen with no way to change it, I know unity has a comand integrated for it but I always forget what it is, some pcs just cannot handle fullscreen well, or people just want to play in windowed mode

I will edit this instead of making a new comment, the nun seems to be bugged, I got the option to recruit her and misclicked on heal me instead, after that she does not show the recruit option anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
i acttually dislike it if the scenes not showing the MC, its not bcs im gay but scenes without view of the male ccharacter is not look hot for me. i want to see the boy and girl look each other deeply, lovingly with affection and then kiss. POV only scenes look empty for me
Same, being a floating dick is just unappealing. Hope there comes the option for 3rd person view if it isn't already there

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
I rather keep the monochrome transparent, it highlights the chicks more, i can work camera angles that just don't work with a opaque guy. Idk if it's a matter of getting used to it. I don't see a lot of other koikatsu powered games using it as much. CM3D2 had no male body either, i didn't see complaints there.

Is that really a dealbreaker for you guys?

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
I rather keep the monochrome transparent, it highlights the chicks more, i can work camera angles that just don't work with a opaque guy. Idk if it's a matter of getting used to it. I don't see a lot of other koikatsu powered games using it as much. CM3D2 had no male body either, i didn't see complaints there.

Very much so, i will never play a game where I am just a floating dick. Especially since, as the other guy said, you can't really hug or kiss or anything else, you're just... a dick.

Still, you obviously put a lot of effort into this so I wish you the best of luck and hope you make the game you want to make. I just will never play it, but there aren't that many games that speak to me anyway so /shrug

May 21, 2018
Kinda like a Dildo with balls floating in the air eh?

Not much immersion to that, kinda like the chick is masturbating or she is getting raped by a ghost.

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
This does not really have much to do with the gameplay but it would be useful to have an in game option for fullscreen vs windowed mode, it is really annoying when a game starts in fullscreen with no way to change it, I know unity has a comand integrated for it but I always forget what it is, some pcs just cannot handle fullscreen well, or people just want to play in windowed mode

I will edit this instead of making a new comment, the nun seems to be bugged, I got the option to recruit her and misclicked on heal me instead, after that she does not show the recruit option anymore
Thanks for the bug report, that helps a lot.

Reactions: telefonomusica

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019

As always, having both as options is best if possible. Floating dick/transparent dude can show some sex scenes better, and the visible dude can be better for immersion/self insert/lovey dovey stuff. I often swap between them in games that have both available.

Personally more of a deal breaker for me is all the girls being super busty, I like variety. The more variety there is in girls, the more likely you are to draw people in. Between that and the one review so far of the gameplay (lol) as well, I haven't tried the game yet, but maybe I'll check this out in the future depending on how development goes.

Last edited:

dfgwg3

Aug 4, 2019
had everything to be 11/10...but the creator choose the cuck cam......disappointing 4/10

please make all cameras POV/FPP i don't wanto to be a wird guy jerking on the side of the room while other fuck I AM the one that wanna fuck the girls

Reactions: AssmodeusDEV

AssmodeusDEV

Oppai Connoisseur
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
Holy shit. Didn't knew the POV/Floating dick/transparent monochrome male character issue was such a polemic discussion.

• Haha
Reactions: dfgwg3
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes