3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

gior-gioÑ

Aug 19, 2021
overall a great game, better than 80% of the h-games you can find XD add sound effects and/or voices (dont matter to me if they are samples not actually with a VA) and it jumps to a 10/10, it has its minor issues like the point and click being not intuitive but its understandable.
a bug that i dont know if its been already reported or if its just me but i abandoned the succubus mansion planning to come bacj later but now i cant enter again, i dont remeber where it was so maybe its me that i cant find it or its bugged

Reactions: AssmodeusDEV

gior-gioÑ

Aug 19, 2021
overall a great game, better than 80% of the h-games you can find XD add sound effects and/or voices (dont matter to me if they are samples not actually with a VA) and it jumps to a 10/10, it has its minor issues like the point and click being not intuitive but its understandable.
a bug that i dont know if its been already reported or if its just me but i abandoned the succubus mansion planning to come bacj later but now i cant enter again, i dont remeber where it was so maybe its me that i cant find it or its bugged

Reactions: AssmodeusDEV

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Huh weird, win10 flags the download [GoFile and WorkUpload; Pixeldrain worked fine] -- Pretty sure it's a false positive, but think this is the 1st time it happened to me for a unity game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremPartyAdventures-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes