DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
The developer updated his Itchio page with the latest game version a few hours ago.
So, you should see it appear here soon enough.
Please put the link here next time and report the same post as Game Update. No waiting required for that.

v0.12 released 13 hours ago.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Doesn't work on any of the JoiPlay Ren'Py plug ins
At least there's a APK available

APK needs a transparency/opacity slider for the text box

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HaremResidence-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
So another fucking fake harem game where the lesbians get the harem and the MC is just a side character. For that reason, this "harem game" couldn't be much less interesting. I'm not doing anything with this game anymore.
The Dev really still continue with the background Lesbian scenes that you can choose to view... they even used Kasumi as a tangent to justify it in the newest Other Perspectives scene.

Their hearts belong to the MC, my ass. To hell with realism too, Dev just retreated back to their Discord and only listened to people there. Masking lots of lesbian scenes (that do not include the MC) under the guise of "wholesomeness" might be this game's biggest mistake.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The Dev really still continue with the background Lesbian scenes that you can choose to view... they even used Kasumi as a tangent to justify it in the newest Other Perspectives scene.

Their hearts belong to the MC, my ass. To hell with realism too, Dev just retreated back to their Discord and only listened to people there. Masking lots of lesbian scenes (that do not include the MC) under the guise of "wholesomeness" might be this game's biggest mistake.
And away with you!

Sep 23, 2021
getting so tired of people coming into threads and bitching about tagged content...don't like the tag, don't play the game. not everything is for you. simple concept, but nah...people want to get a bug up their ass apparently. it's why games like Armored Core are dropping in quality, it's why fights about NTR get threads on lock down, and why shows like Velma exist....people really just need to stay in their lane. like...I get asking questions about content to an extent but don't bitch about something not custom tailored to your kinks. just move on and let devs write how they want.

Feb 20, 2024
I understand, too many lesbian scenes, really too many, damn good thing I skipped them all quickly.
In my opinion the worst harem game killer after NTR is lesbians who don't belong to the harem. It's no longer the harem of the MC, it's the lesbians. This is one of the reasons why I started making my own game sometime in the past and weeded out all these harem killers from my own game. all the women are like sisters to each other but never go to bed with each other and the MC is always there and the center of attention.

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
im not sure if i missed something but i still have 2 blacked out characters on the list that i dont know who they are. does any one know who they are? the one under mc pic and the other under amano pic.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
im not sure if i missed something but i still have 2 blacked out characters on the list that i dont know who they are. does any one know who they are? the one under mc pic and the other under amano pic.
This first is 100% gym instructor and the second is I think librarian, can't remember the layout fully

• Hey there
Reactions: TigerWolfe

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Study and exercise in your room until you build up enough strength and intelligence to open up the gym and library.
...This is why ppl should check their room options....

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Study and exercise in your room until you build up enough strength and intelligence to open up the gym and library.
...This is why ppl should check their room options....
You can also use cheats in room too.
Speaking of, in cheats you can disable/enable the quick menu. which is how you activate auto progress. which massively reduces the amount of clicks you need to view the text. especially in sex scenes

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Things to know about the nature of this story...
Is HR a harem game? Yes, in the sense that the PC/male protag is romancing and getting with a gaggle of girls.
Is this a 'classic' protag only centered harem a la the girls only give a shit about the MC and that's it, like say... Highschool DxD? No. This is a harem of the polyamorous 'everyone goes out with everyone within the harem or sub-harems' like a more extreme version of Nekopara. And, since most of the cast are women, that means that there will be a fair bit of yuri bc... the MC is not the only person who matters in the relationship even if he/we are the center of it. Again, 'everyone is going out with everyone'. Better get used to that... or leave.
Why does this distinction matter? Because one, this is a strictly 'group focused' harem and two, there are multiple, interconnected sub-harems that can can be roughly divided like this, starting with the Main 21 and their supporting cast:
- Main Girls: Your 9 housemates. They have links and connections to other characters/groups to varying degrees of closeness. Chitose's coworkers are less side sub-harem that attached to her but are just that, side girls while Kanae, Sakura's mom, is a supporting sub-heroine for her story, and Ai has her senpai Honoka and her 'daughter' who you name and is currently a cute robot toy atm....
- Main Sub-Harem 1: Honjo Group, which is further divided between Fumiko, Satsuki, and Tsubaki and the 'Three Idiots' of Hizumi, Tsuyomi, and Setsuna... though, these 3 are more supporting harem to the sub-harem here. Otome, of the 'Main 9', is the common link here due her knowing Tsubaki and being friends with her.
- Main Sub-harem 2: Aoi's group of herself, Mako and Nagi. Aoi is connected to Fumiko, but Mako and Nagi are the MC's kouhai/juniors from his high school days and has Mizuho, Mako's mom, as her supporting sub-heroine.
- Main Supporting LIs 1: These girls are directly related to one of the Main 9 but aren't part of a harem themselves.. Meiya: Maya and Miya's mom and Sanae, Ayase's half sister. (These roles only apply if you're running the uncensored 'aletheia run' though. I don't know, or care, what their roles are otherwise but doesn't really change their status as heroines or supporting role nature to the Main 9). Meiya has Erika and any other Suzuki Group girls as support characters but who are also not yet sub-heroines themselves... yet.
- Main Supporting LIs 2: These include the girls who both don't belong to a harem of their own and/or are only really relevant to the MC himself and have next to no interaction with the other girls or groups. These include the 2 Level Up Ladies of Nagisa for the gym and Megumi for the library, and the two store girls of Yuri and Kaori. You can think of them as the side girls with ongoing stories who are far removed from the rest of the cast and are pretty much MC exclusive.
- Side Sub-harem 1: The Platinum Cafe girls.
- Other Side girls: Aurora massage parlor clients like Sayo and Suzume the pool attendant.

More WILL be added later as the story demands.

Now, aside from the side girls, the main 21 and their related cast are unavoidable capture/romance targets and aren't skippable as far as the actual story goes. Turn back if you're not a greedy bastard who wants ALL the heroines.... you've been warned.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Things to know about the nature of this story...
Is HR a harem game? Yes, in the sense that the PC/male protag is romancing and getting with a gaggle of girls.
Is this a 'classic' protag only centered harem a la the girls only give a shit about the MC and that's it, like say... Highschool DxD? No. This is a harem of the polyamorous 'everyone goes out with everyone within the harem or sub-harems' like a more extreme version of Nekopara. And, since most of the cast are women, that means that there will be a fair bit of yuri bc... the MC is not the only person who matters in the relationship even if he/we are the center of it. Again, 'everyone is going out with everyone'. Better get used to that... or leave.
Why does this distinction matter? Because one, this is a strictly 'group focused' harem and two, there are multiple, interconnected sub-harems that can can be roughly divided like this, starting with the Main 21 and their supporting cast:
- Main Girls: Your 9 housemates. They have links and connections to other characters/groups to varying degrees of closeness. Chitose's coworkers are less side sub-harem that attached to her but are just that, side girls while Kanae, Sakura's mom, is a supporting sub-heroine for her story, and Ai has her senpai Honoka and her 'daughter' who you name and is currently a cute robot toy atm....
- Main Sub-Harem 1: Honjo Group, which is further divided between Fumiko, Satsuki, and Tsubaki and the 'Three Idiots' of Hizumi, Tsuyomi, and Setsuna... though, these 3 are more supporting harem to the sub-harem here. Otome, of the 'Main 9', is the common link here due her knowing Tsubaki and being friends with her.
- Main Sub-harem 2: Aoi's group of herself, Mako and Nagi. Aoi is connected to Fumiko, but Mako and Nagi are the MC's kouhai/juniors from his high school days and has Mizuho, Mako's mom, as her supporting sub-heroine.
- Main Supporting LIs 1: These girls are directly related to one of the Main 9 but aren't part of a harem themselves.. Meiya: Maya and Miya's mom and Sanae, Ayase's half sister. (These roles only apply if you're running the uncensored 'aletheia run' though. I don't know, or care, what their roles are otherwise but doesn't really change their status as heroines or supporting role nature to the Main 9). Meiya has Erika and any other Suzuki Group girls as support characters but who are also not yet sub-heroines themselves... yet.
- Main Supporting LIs 2: These include the girls who both don't belong to a harem of their own and/or are only really relevant to the MC himself and have next to no interaction with the other girls or groups. These include the 2 Level Up Ladies of Nagisa for the gym and Megumi for the library, and the two store girls of Yuri and Kaori. You can think of them as the side girls with ongoing stories who are far removed from the rest of the cast and are pretty much MC exclusive.
- Side Sub-harem 1: The Platinum Cafe girls.
- Other Side girls: Aurora massage parlor clients like Sayo and Suzume the pool attendant.

More WILL be added later as the story demands.

Now, aside from the side girls, the main 21 and their related cast are unavoidable capture/romance targets and aren't skippable as far as the actual story goes. Turn back if you're not a greedy bastard who wants ALL the heroines.... you've been warned.
Could you not have found a more positive way to say all that? You make all of that sound so negative.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Could you not have found a more positive way to say all that? You make all of that sound so negative.
No, bc it's not to be anything other than the facts on what to expect.

I personally love the game precisely because it's group focused and sh9ws a decent polyamorous harem in action, but I also understand other ppl will have different expectations or tastes in what makes a 'good' harem.
If anything there turns you off, pass and move on. If not, welcome fellow traveler, HR welcomes you with open arms. That's it, nothing more and noth8ng less.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No, bc it's not to be anything other than the facts on what to expect.

I personally love the game precisely because it's group focused and sh9ws a decent polyamorous harem in action, but I also understand other ppl will have different expectations or tastes in what makes a 'good' harem.
If anything there turns you off, pass and move on. If not, welcome fellow traveler, HR welcomes you with open arms. That's it, nothing more and noth8ng less.
Not saying they weren't the facts, it just felt like a very negative slant on the facts.

It comes across as a warning rather than a boast.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I only heard positive things. Didn't see any negative slant at all.
Just goes to show.
It comes across as a warning rather than a boast.
The warning part was because the very last line was more of a "if you don't like it then leave"
but that doesn't mean the lines before that were not positively describing the game.

Reactions: Crevanille
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes