I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
do you have permissions to install unofficial apps? Try downloading directly from patreon.
Yeah I have permission to install third party apps. Tried the link from patreon and the same problem. It's no big deal though as I can play it on my pc. Just couldn't be bothered to boot it up. Thanks for your help :)

Reactions: ZL-Games

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
New poll. What do you think about Harem Resort?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think always with sandbox games there should be an icon you can click on so you know what tasks there are to do instead of wandering aimlessly on what to do. Will we see more girls around the place over time? the resort feels kind of empty just now.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Ah, but would "Harem Planet" be an open world sandbox game, or a linear story? THAT is the important question to ask! (And how many decades for a dev to work on it?)
Open of course, chained to a radiator until the day they die and goes abandoned.

Reactions: Nospamwss

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
I haven't third love point with Lucy, when i show me tatoo on the beach,
after the dialogue ($ary$, ha, not Lucy): I'd say that's enough for today,
game throws to the main menu(. I have 6-3 with Ary and 5-2 with Lucy,
Nicole not start (play the ball only), but walkthrough text:
2) Now you can ask her at night to see her tattoo on the beach. Do it until
you have 3 love points.

Last edited:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Ah, but would "Harem Planet" be an open world sandbox game, or a linear story? THAT is the important question to ask! (And how many decades for a dev to work on it?)

Well, there's a bunch of lewd mods for Crusader Kings 2 and Stellaris. There's also been a bunch of questionable mods for Plague Inc. At some point, if you're serious about doing 'conquer the world' you kind of have to lose the personal touch a bit. Or somehow get it so you're still handling some things personally(This is what usually happens with Renpy and RPGMaker games). 'Conquer the world' is a scenario that often crops up, but never quite...the path is all very well, but the results are always one or two screens. But now I'm rambling.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Harem Resort V0.0.2 Development Update 3

1.jpg

Hi, guys,
I know it's been a few days since the last update but I want to inform you that I started developing for Ary's interactions at night.
Obviously there will be animations, so this will take some time.
Be patient, I'm working to make the update interesting.
Thanks for your support.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Harem Resort V0.0.2 Development Update 3

View attachment 458577

Hi, guys,
I know it's been a few days since the last update but I want to inform you that I started developing for Ary's interactions at night.
Obviously there will be animations, so this will take some time.
Be patient, I'm working to make the update interesting.
Thanks for your support.
Thanks for the update; we appreciate the effort you're putting into the game!

Reactions: ZL-Games

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
For my information before downloading, is there sexual content in this game or not (yet) ? :cool:

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes