ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
if your follow Ary to the closet who the hell is them?
MC: what do i tell them Ary is alone and if you lie who is Luke? i removed this game as the writing is soooooo off it don't make sence

Reactions: SandmansMisery

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Its just another of these cheap cash grabs and this is one of them games it needs a story, needs at least understandable writing, halfway decent renders aren't enough. This crap here is not even an acceptable just lazy ass writing, The game will be dropped in a couple updates. It's not going anywhere if he dosent get a translator and editor or someone who knows how to write.

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
He/She/It/The Team could add some points and make it: v0.0.0.0.0.1

Ain't ever gonna be finished if you use past data experience...

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Looks promising but I must agree that with the Dev's track record in mind I am going to take a side seat here and watch some developments before I invest hours of my time and end up (excuse the pun here) holding the bag.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Crap i hadn't saved at all and the game just went back to the title screen on me. I had done all the ary content and was visiting the beach for what would have been the 5th tattoo inspection when it just booted me with no warning.

Edit, it's repeatable if i load an auto save, checking the tattoo out just boots me over and over.

What content did i miss?

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Crap i hadn't saved at all and the game just went back to the title screen on me. I had done all the ary content and was visiting the beach for what would have been the 5th tattoo inspection when it just booted me with no warning.

Edit, it's repeatable if i load an auto save, checking the tattoo out just boots me over and over.

What content did i miss?
Hello, if you have problems I ask you if you can describe it to me in the discord page, this to have a single point where you can collect your feedback and any bugs. However, don't worry that there will be a version 0.0.1a with fixes.
Thanks for your support.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Just a note to ZL: try to stick with the plan for once, or you'll only end up with a name as bad as Slonique's. No matter how awesome your idea for a new game may be: finish your current game first. Let the idea for your next game settle and mature, prepare the storyline for the *entire* game in advance, start writing those conversations already, so you'll have half (preferably the entire) game written down scene by scene, choice by choice before you even start rendering, programming or announcing the project.

Your advantages to this:
-further development will be a breeze, you'll already know what you want and what you need.
-less chance to write yourself into a corner: nobody else has seen your work when you encounter a problem, so you can go back a few chapters to introduce or remove some detail, and make it work
-The result will more be YOUR game than anything your patreons beg you for. Got a patreon who asks about content type XYZ? You can simply answer yes/no/optional, instead of adjusting YOUR game to THEIR needs. Some patreons might leave for catering or not catering to a certain thing, others will join for the exact reason of you clarifying that you will or won't cater to it. However, being able to truthfully tell people in advance where the game will go, will benefit you more in the long term, opposed to doing a 180 on them while ending up making a game you actually don't enjoy yourself.
-Does someone suggest something you hadn't considered, but which you do find interesting? Write it down for your NEXT game, or consider some kind of expansion or DLC to your game. Or maybe a spin-off. But, for now, stick with the original plan, or you'll risk writing yourself into a corner again, only now you already have released several chapters, meaning you can't fix the problem as easily.

wondergames

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2019
Hot girls, nice renders. I know how hard it is to start. I'm also at my starting point now... So, good luck, man! Hope, it will work for you this time.

Reactions: ZL-Games

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Just a note to ZL: try to stick with the plan for once, or you'll only end up with a name as bad as Slonique's. No matter how awesome your idea for a new game may be: finish your current game first. Let the idea for your next game settle and mature, prepare the storyline for the *entire* game in advance, start writing those conversations already, so you'll have half (preferably the entire) game written down scene by scene, choice by choice before you even start rendering, programming or announcing the project.

Your advantages to this:
-further development will be a breeze, you'll already know what you want and what you need.
-less chance to write yourself into a corner: nobody else has seen your work when you encounter a problem, so you can go back a few chapters to introduce or remove some detail, and make it work
-The result will more be YOUR game than anything your patreons beg you for. Got a patreon who asks about content type XYZ? You can simply answer yes/no/optional, instead of adjusting YOUR game to THEIR needs. Some patreons might leave for catering or not catering to a certain thing, others will join for the exact reason of you clarifying that you will or won't cater to it. However, being able to truthfully tell people in advance where the game will go, will benefit you more in the long term, opposed to doing a 180 on them while ending up making a game you actually don't enjoy yourself.
-Does someone suggest something you hadn't considered, but which you do find interesting? Write it down for your NEXT game, or consider some kind of expansion or DLC to your game. Or maybe a spin-off. But, for now, stick with the original plan, or you'll risk writing yourself into a corner again, only now you already have released several chapters, meaning you can't fix the problem as easily.
Thank you for your advice. I know that there is a lot of work and it is easy to make mistakes. I've always done my best to continue the project, but when you see many negative posts they don't help you to continue on your way. I am convinced that since the first game My sister Giorgia I have made great progress, thanks also to your help.
Thank you for your support.

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
The android version doesn't install. It asks if you want to install update although there's no old version on my phone as it's a first release. Then it says the package appears to be corrupt.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
The android version doesn't install. It asks if you want to install update although there's no old version on my phone as it's a first release. Then it says the package appears to be corrupt.
Hi, I tried to install me and start up correctly. Android 9.

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes