3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Screamz

Jan 18, 2020
If anyone knows how to solve the quest 'to learn more about terra', it would be a great favor to those who are stuck and can't continue with the game.:unsure:
Go to the hideout, into the basement, then talk to Terra. If you get stuck again there's a pointers tab for quests. I got stuck on that part too.

Reactions: bob666bob666

Screamz

Jan 18, 2020
Sooo during the archeology quest I reached the stair to 2nd floor and started the fight against the slime. That thing is way too strong.
I'm at level 11 so far. Problem is when he spread the plague it instalill all my party members. I resisted 1 tome tried to bring back the party but got killed after a few turns. Any yips on how to win?
Yeah that one's tricky.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway hope that helps anyone else having a hard time with that fight, it's was the toughest fight by far in the game for me.

Screamz

Jan 18, 2020
i am stuck in torrin can someone tell me how to do this side quest step for step plz?
Torrin seems like it's only 3/4 of the way finished so far. So if you can't complete it I wouldn't worry about it so much.

For me the tricky part was initiating the investigation. If memory serves you need to talk to people first, don't just go into every house looking at every hole in the wall like I did lol. Once you talk to the right person things should be more straightforward from there.

Just a reminder for anyone else that gets stuck in the game. There is a pointers tab that gives you hints on how to proceed. Can't remember if it would be helpful for Torrin but it's there.

Sorry I can't give you a step by step.

Nighter1

Nov 2, 2017
I built a full tank for the hero and it worked well. I defeated all the bosses and challengers without grind levels.

Wankelracer

Jul 18, 2017
I have a question about Cindy.
I've freed her from Jorge and visited Sulla. But i don't have her in my Harem. At least she isn't in the List of the menue. She doesn't appear in the hideout. But she helps Donna to heal me at the inn. On the continue/load screen she doesn't appear to, but harem count is on 4, not on three! loadscreen.jpg
Is this like it should be, or is it a bug?
please excuse my bad english, it's not my primary language.

Phunfoteno

Oct 6, 2017
I don't mind sharing the save folder, other than the "A Special Reward" for Donna which I am missing, I also don't have any of the Patreon reply scenes, other wise I have basically done everything available to me that I can do.
The special reward scene is when you get the necklace at the bandit's hideout in the cave by interacting with the skeleton

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Latest public post from the team

Hello everyone! The early access release of 4m0 is ready for all patrons!
That’s right, the beginning of chapter 4 is ready to be played! Release 4m0 will consist of 14 total scenes made up of 11 scenes redone for the remaster and 3 all new ones! These scenes are made up of 65 redone images and 36 brand new images, as well as 65 rewritten pages and 48 new pages.

In 4m0, players will be able to continue their quest and meet several new characters along the way. You will visit Lesser Corsix, the last mining town of Celee and the gateway to the Ratan Empire. Lesser Corsix is under quarantine, and it is up to you to discover what happened. In doing so you will both meet beautiful new women as well reunite with some old friends!
We also added a quest with Fiona that will give you access to a special piece of equipment. And we added a brand-new challenge to help push those who really want to test their skills!
Next, we’ve added an incredible new non-canon Legate scene featuring the winner from our last poll, Naitay. If you want to have a say in future polls, you can do so for as little as $2/release. And you can see the new scene and others for just $25/release.

And of course, with the early access release of 4m0, 3m9 will be released to the public.
Also, sadly, our artist, Rae, has decided to step away from the team. This will not slow down our release schedule, but the art style may have some changes going forward as we switch artists.
We’ve also made several balancing a QoL changes that can be seen in the changelog below.
As always, we want to thank everyone for their continued support and feedback. We hope to deliver a quality product that all our fans can enjoy!
Finally, let us know what you think down below! Your feedback is important to us in order to make the best possible game! Also, remember to join us on twitter at visit our page at to help us out with a review and comment, and finally join us on our Patron only Discord where you can talk with other fans, see behind the scenes content, and even watch as Harem RPG Remastered is being made!
Here is a full 4m0 change log:
=====================================================
=== Version c4m0 "Poisoning" - 2024-07-XX ===
Changes:
  • The main quest continues! It is time to find out what lays in the dark in the end of this tunnel under the Castra Corson!
  • A new chapter: Threats from Above and Below. The final scene of Chapter 3 is now available.
  • Visit the new town of Lesser Corsix, and meet new women and old friends! Includes a scene with Noemi and an optional scene with Phoebe.
  • Fiona will offer a new quest about creating Poison-proof equipments.
  • A new challenge will be available during this quest.
  • And a Non-canon Legate scene has been added thanks to your support! Featuring Naitay, who got the most votes in the recent poll!
Combat & Balancing :
  • Fiona will sell a new item just before you need to spend 80.000 gold in her shop, so you do not feel it's a waste of money.
UI/QOL:
  • Healing over time values should now always be displayed in green.
  • Changed the SE of Reckless Swing.
  • Pressing PageUp in the Load/Save scene, will select the first slot if you are on the first page (slots 1-21), instead of having no effect.
Sprites by Alsr97:
  • Vanessa and Edrin's sprites were created!
The Combat FAQ has been extended.
Final content count for c4m0:
65 pages redone, 65 images redone 48 pages new content, 36 new images created 11 scenes redone, 3 new scenes
Download 3m9 here:

Reactions: FFTW

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HaremRPGRemastered-3m9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 6, 2020
glad to see the development is going well, are the brothel mechanics still far away from implementation? And will the brothel have repeatable watchable scenes? or will it just be a screen?

godofdeath90

Dec 19, 2021
does anyone know if there is a rpg player for iphone sort like sparks that play vn i would love to play this game but sadly no pc right now

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes