• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

keganstrider

Feb 14, 2019
They're starting over from scratch (first release in April will just cover Donna and Samantha) and even if that weren't the case, they're switching from RPGMaker VX to MZ, so there wouldn't be any cross-compatibility regardless.
Yes the new system should be more stream line and less buggy

cameron04

Jul 6, 2019
They're starting over from scratch (first release in April will just cover Donna and Samantha) and even if that weren't the case, they're switching from RPGMaker VX to MZ, so there wouldn't be any cross-compatibility regardless.
ok thank you figered that was the case. but just wanted to make sure

frdq

Nov 19, 2020
is this game even possible to maximize ... i am not playing on a nintendo for god sake...

Last edited:

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
It was better when you could absorb the girl's soul. After they made the change(remake) everyone just became your fuck buddy.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
It was better when you could absorb the girl's soul. After they made the change(remake) everyone just became your fuck buddy.
..no "vaginal sex" or "anal sex" tags.. how does "oral sex" only qualify as fuck buddy?
Also, what kind of demonic shrooms are you on to prefer absorbing a girl's soul as a guy, rather than just manipulating it?

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
..no "vaginal sex" or "anal sex" tags.. how does "oral sex" only qualify as fuck buddy?
Also, what kind of demonic shrooms are you on to prefer absorbing a girl's soul as a guy, rather than just manipulating it?
Because she because an extension to yourself. You could see through her eyes and stuff. They didn't expand the idea very much. Sex could have been twice as good because you get to feel it from her point of view plus when she isn't with you could check her senses to see what is going on. It only had one update after the domination then rework so I don't know if they could communicate from a distance but I figure they pretty much would think the same thing if he wanted.

I first thought it was going to be 2 bodies and one combined soul. If that isn't sexual well DAMN what is.

Thick TOOL

Feb 19, 2024
View attachment 1345283

Overview:
Harem is a story-driven adult RPG using RPG Maker Ace and 3DCG for the illustrated scenes. You are a traveler from a distant, unknown land on a desperate quest to save your homeland. A cabal of mages cast a curse on your people, making the women of your land barren and promising to end your country in a single generation. Shipwrecked in a strange land you know nothing about, an angel saves you and bestows you with magical powers. As you explore this new land, you will become ensnared in the politics and plots of its inhabitants as you seek to build a harem of beautiful women to bring back to your people to give birth to the next generation. But there is far more going on than what you see at first and you will discover that nothing is as it seems.

The original game was created by Ker and it's scenes were made using 3D Custom girl. I've decided to give the art a major upgrade and add a bit more extra scenes in the future. The current build has all CG until Chapter 5 replaced (3000+ CG replaced).
Features / Changes from the original
- Major remake of game CG until Chapter 5 (3000+ CG replaced)
- Added sound effects (Piston sounds, Blowjob sounds, etc) in most sex scenes to enhance hearing experience.
- Added "See-through" graphics during scenes that involve creampies to enhance viewing experience (If you're not into that kind of thing, you can disable them when you start a new game)
- Remade and added extra inn sex CGs, every girl you can sleep with in Chapter 4 has at least 2 CG with some popular characters having 3 or more. Girls remade: Donna, Samantha, Sarah, Terra, Cindy, Cecilia, Joan, Fenja, Cindy, Heather, Fiona, Rhea, Kathleen, Naitay, Noemi, Phoebe, Alena, Jessica, Diana
- Enabled the option to sleep with Cindy, Freja, Diana in the Castra Corson
- Updated menu faces for characters until Chapter 4 in the battle menu and scene replay menu

Original Game Thread: Harem [Ker]

Thread Updated: 2022-07-08
Release Date: 2021-11-06
Original Developer:
Developer: Kuroki - -
Censored: No
Version: C5.0 Beta (Chapter 5.0)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Frequently Asked Questions (Story continuation etc..)

file no longer there , ty

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Here you go:
I also replaced the broken link in the other thread.
If it dies again, then quote me again.
You or anyone here have this game by any chance? I am unable to find it anywhere.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote