RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

keganstrider

Feb 14, 2019
They're starting over from scratch (first release in April will just cover Donna and Samantha) and even if that weren't the case, they're switching from RPGMaker VX to MZ, so there wouldn't be any cross-compatibility regardless.
Yes the new system should be more stream line and less buggy

cameron04

Jul 6, 2019
They're starting over from scratch (first release in April will just cover Donna and Samantha) and even if that weren't the case, they're switching from RPGMaker VX to MZ, so there wouldn't be any cross-compatibility regardless.
ok thank you figered that was the case. but just wanted to make sure

frdq

Nov 19, 2020
is this game even possible to maximize ... i am not playing on a nintendo for god sake...

Last edited:

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
It was better when you could absorb the girl's soul. After they made the change(remake) everyone just became your fuck buddy.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
It was better when you could absorb the girl's soul. After they made the change(remake) everyone just became your fuck buddy.
..no "vaginal sex" or "anal sex" tags.. how does "oral sex" only qualify as fuck buddy?
Also, what kind of demonic shrooms are you on to prefer absorbing a girl's soul as a guy, rather than just manipulating it?

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
..no "vaginal sex" or "anal sex" tags.. how does "oral sex" only qualify as fuck buddy?
Also, what kind of demonic shrooms are you on to prefer absorbing a girl's soul as a guy, rather than just manipulating it?
Because she because an extension to yourself. You could see through her eyes and stuff. They didn't expand the idea very much. Sex could have been twice as good because you get to feel it from her point of view plus when she isn't with you could check her senses to see what is going on. It only had one update after the domination then rework so I don't know if they could communicate from a distance but I figure they pretty much would think the same thing if he wanted.

I first thought it was going to be 2 bodies and one combined soul. If that isn't sexual well DAMN what is.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote