• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

金銀鈿荘

Feb 17, 2018
I've been wanting to replay the game in the remake version but apparently the old walkthrough page is down. Where can I find one?

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
I've been wanting to replay the game in the remake version but apparently the old walkthrough page is down. Where can I find one?
Old walkthrough from years ago was pretty bad honestly. I've been making one. I can't post it quite yet, but can answer any questions you may have.

chaotix

Jul 1, 2017
I'm trying to ID a game. It was very similar to this one, but instead of a ring, it had a slave collar mechanic. Same graphics, also in RPG, and felt all around very similar. Anyone have any clue what I am talking about?
Pretty sure you are looking for Harem Collector

cameron04

Jul 6, 2019
does anyone where the story at this point ends. i cant tell if there is anything i can do to start chapter 9 or if it ends right after chapter 8

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Not by a long shot. Chapter 8 is returning to the colonies. You can do Cecila before then in chapter 6 or 7, forget when Elan is exactly

ker

May 8, 2017
Cecilia's assessment was added during chapter 8 even though the events of it don't occur down there and now can be done far earlier. But yes, prior content ends as they player is traveling back through the colonies/Celee

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Update to the progress of Harem. We are calling this new project Harem Remastered to differentiate it from the Fan Remake. Tonight we had a meeting about everyones roles going forward, what we are planning, ect. Here is a brief summary of said meeting.

1/26/23 Meeting Summary:

Roles talked about and assigned, along with time each person can put into the project as a whole.
Head Writer - Ker
Uasked4it will proofread and fill out the world.
Head Artist - Torocku
Head Programmer - TG22
Social Media - Cyice

Writing will be ahead of Art who will be ahead of Programming who will be ahead of Social Media.

Patreon Tiers will need to be finalized before release. All Social Media will go live on first release, which will be the Proof of Concept with Intro and Donna’s first scene. Patreon will be paid by release, which will be each month. Be 1 month ahead with a buffer release so we never are behind.

Filling out the world ideas: Men, children, and old women More foreshadowing Nahmists events Donna, Sam, and other original slave events later game, they get very little scenes in late game

We're hoping to have the PoC out next week. My personal role in the team is to float to any areas that are starting to lag behind schedule as needed to keep help keep things on track.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Update to the progress of Harem. We are calling this new project Harem Remastered to differentiate it from the Fan Remake. Tonight we had a meeting about everyones roles going forward, what we are planning, ect. Here is a brief summary of said meeting.

1/26/23 Meeting Summary:

Roles talked about and assigned, along with time each person can put into the project as a whole.
Head Writer - Ker
Head Artist - Torocku
Head Programmer - TG22
Social Media - Cyice

Writing will be ahead of Art who will be ahead of Programming who will be ahead of Social Media.

Patreon Tiers will need to be finalized before release. All Social Media will go live on first release, which will be the Proof of Concept with Intro and Donna’s first scene. Patreon will be paid by release, which will be each month. Be 1 month ahead with a buffer release so we never are behind.

Filling out the world ideas: Men, children, and old women More foreshadowing Nahmists events Donna, Sam, and other original slave events later game, they get very little scenes in late game

We're hoping to have the PoC out next week. My personal role in the team is to float to any areas that are starting to lag behind schedule as needed to keep help keep things on track.
If u want help writing / editing, hit me up. Got a Master's in Writing.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017

1/26/23 Meeting Summary:

Head Writer - Ker
Head Artist - Torocku
Head Programmer - TG22
Social Media - Cyice

Nice its really going along

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Harem Remastered Launched!

Greetings from Fylokon Games! These last two months we have been familiarizing ourselves with RPG Maker MZ and KoiKatsu Sunshine, the two programs we’ll be using to create Harem Remastered. We’re now comfortable enough with the programs to release a Proof of Concept (PoC) to show you how we will be improving the admittedly outdated tech used in Harem v2 and create something better than before.

A few things to be mentioned about the new project:

First, this is far more of a team project than before. Unlike with the v2 that was mainly done by Ker, we have all been working together. The divided duties should allow us to focus on individual aspects and improve the quality of the game without anyone risking burnout from overwork.

This project will be funded through Patreon like the last attempt but there’s a few differences that are important. We’re going to be moving to a pay-on-release instead of a monthly subscription model. You’ll only be charged when new content is available so hopefully that makes people confident in subscribing. We do intend to release monthly and might switch to that later *if* the community consents.

Patreon

So what is a release? Currently our minimum standard for a release will be 100 pages of rewritten/new content and the images to support those documents, 1-2 new scenes or significant events, and all commissioned work completed. Those numbers may go up over time but should never be below that. Most of the 1m1 content is already completed and it’s coming in about 120 pages of old and new content, every word of which has been rewritten to keep the content while increasing the breadth and depth of the world.

Current schedule goals: The PoC is 100% done and is available on the Fylokon Games Patreon right now. 1m1 should be ready by April 1st and will complete chapter 1 (we might release it on the 2nd just to avoid April Fools). Chapter 2 will likely take 3 releases to cover, 2m0 will cover Cindy and Sarah’s capture, world building, maybe a sidequest. 2m1 will cover Terra’s capture and get into the questing more thoroughly. 2m2 will be focused on base scenes and completing chapter 2.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Harem Remastered Launched!

Greetings from Fylokon Games! These last two months we have been familiarizing ourselves with RPG Maker MZ and KoiKatsu Sunshine, the two programs we’ll be using to create Harem Remastered. We’re now comfortable enough with the programs to release a Proof of Concept (PoC) to show you how we will be improving the admittedly outdated tech used in Harem v2 and create something better than before.

A few things to be mentioned about the new project:

First, this is far more of a team project than before. Unlike with the v2 that was mainly done by Ker, we have all been working together. The divided duties should allow us to focus on individual aspects and improve the quality of the game without anyone risking burnout from overwork.

This project will be funded through Patreon like the last attempt but there’s a few differences that are important. We’re going to be moving to a pay-on-release instead of a monthly subscription model. You’ll only be charged when new content is available so hopefully that makes people confident in subscribing. We do intend to release monthly and might switch to that later *if* the community consents.

Patreon

So what is a release? Currently our minimum standard for a release will be 100 pages of rewritten/new content and the images to support those documents, 1-2 new scenes or significant events, and all commissioned work completed. Those numbers may go up over time but should never be below that. Most of the 1m1 content is already completed and it’s coming in about 120 pages of old and new content, every word of which has been rewritten to keep the content while increasing the breadth and depth of the world.

Current schedule goals: The PoC is 100% done and is available on the Fylokon Games Patreon right now. 1m1 should be ready by April 1st and will complete chapter 1 (we might release it on the 2nd just to avoid April Fools). Chapter 2 will likely take 3 releases to cover, 2m0 will cover Cindy and Sarah’s capture, world building, maybe a sidequest. 2m1 will cover Terra’s capture and get into the questing more thoroughly. 2m2 will be focused on base scenes and completing chapter 2.
so this will be a 3rd time try for this game ... what graphics are you using the same as ker used or the remake ? :unsure:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I hear rewritten. Does that mean you'll rewrite some of Ker's rough English? There's some dialogue that feels like the English is a bit off. Or it just has bad grammar.

ker

May 8, 2017
I hear rewritten. Does that mean you'll rewrite some of Ker's rough English? There's some dialogue that feels like the English is a bit off. Or it just has bad grammar.

Yep, particularly in the early game. But it won't be perfect, we produce content quickly and while we have proofreaders/testers that isn't the same as a professional editing company.

Reactions: RemoraDFC
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote