RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I'm 99% certain Ralph didn't ever remove the ring for Terra. What happened is that Terra became curious about the exact effects of the Id Ring, so she wanted to watch someone else (Donna) get fucked under its power to observe exactly how it effects each woman Ralph sleeps with.
You could be right, I guess the only way to find out is to start playing the game.

Speaking of such is there a post here about when the next release is?

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
You could be right but I'm sure there was one other time he was not wearing the ring, looks like I'll have to replay the game to be sure since my rig got nuked and had to reformat my HDD and re-install my windows 8, not that redoing the game is an issue since it is a damn good game and I don't mind replaying it to get all the scenes in the gallery.

Now that I think about it I think the other time this happened was when we were talking to Terra about our abilities and we told her about the ring, I'm sure the mc removed the ring after that and nailed her hard.
That is correct. Scene in question takes place after using the Mask on Cecilia.

hotenhornay

Apr 30, 2018
That is correct. Scene in question takes place after using the Mask on Cecilia.
I just replayed the scene in the gallery. Ralph is still wearing the ring in that scene. Not only does Ralph not take the ring off, but it is because he's wearing the ring when Terra opens her mind to him that her powers and markings grow.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
There's still the fact at least one girl wasn't having the ring used on her, so some potential fuckery is still on the table.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Should I be assuming this too has been abandoned? No posts on patreon since v 0.5 realeased, a year ago.

mjp231073

Aug 16, 2018
View attachment 1345283

Overview:
Harem is a story-driven adult RPG using RPG Maker Ace and 3DCG for the illustrated scenes. You are a traveler from a distant, unknown land on a desperate quest to save your homeland. A cabal of mages cast a curse on your people, making the women of your land barren and promising to end your country in a single generation. Shipwrecked in a strange land you know nothing about, an angel saves you and bestows you with magical powers. As you explore this new land, you will become ensnared in the politics and plots of its inhabitants as you seek to build a harem of beautiful women to bring back to your people to give birth to the next generation. But there is far more going on than what you see at first and you will discover that nothing is as it seems.

The original game was created by Ker and it's scenes were made using 3D Custom girl. I've decided to give the art a major upgrade and add a bit more extra scenes in the future. The current build has all CG until Chapter 5 replaced (3000+ CG replaced).
Features / Changes from the original
- Major remake of game CG until Chapter 5 (3000+ CG replaced)
- Added sound effects (Piston sounds, Blowjob sounds, etc) in most sex scenes to enhance hearing experience.
- Added "See-through" graphics during scenes that involve creampies to enhance viewing experience (If you're not into that kind of thing, you can disable them when you start a new game)
- Remade and added extra inn sex CGs, every girl you can sleep with in Chapter 4 has at least 2 CG with some popular characters having 3 or more. Girls remade: Donna, Samantha, Sarah, Terra, Cindy, Cecilia, Joan, Fenja, Cindy, Heather, Fiona, Rhea, Kathleen, Naitay, Noemi, Phoebe, Alena, Jessica, Diana
- Enabled the option to sleep with Cindy, Freja, Diana in the Castra Corson
- Updated menu faces for characters until Chapter 4 in the battle menu and scene replay menu

Original Game Thread: Harem [Ker]

Thread Updated: 2022-07-08
Release Date: 2021-11-06
Original Developer:
Developer: Kuroki - -
Censored: No
Version: C5.0 Beta (Chapter 5.0)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Frequently Asked Questions (Story continuation etc..)

Any news about any updates?...it's been about a year.

ModaGr33n

Mar 27, 2021
This game is amazing. If Kuroki abandons it, I have to believe someone else will take the torch.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
in truth i think the story should end kind of dark to an extent like he is the last one or something like that then he can keep the harem

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
in truth i think the story should end kind of dark to an extent like he is the last one or something like that then he can keep the harem
based on the lore of the original game it's more about fighting either of the 2 deities and bringing a conclusion to the curse at home.
As the "good" guy you would cure your people, just not sure wether you would abondon them as a "bad" one or just dominate them upon your return

ModaGr33n

Mar 27, 2021
I refuse to see this game nearly die again. If it comes to it I'll take it over. I recently posted a message in discord about just this.
I mentioned this in the discord but just so you know, the game art is made using Custom Order Maid. If you need help debugging your code and stuff, chat.openai.com can be used to help by putting your code in and asking the ai to help fix it. People are starting to use it to cheat in University. It can help make essay writing/coding a lot faster and can help save you a lot of time.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
To every fan here that isn't in the Kuroki Discord yet, a poll has just been started there to decide if our programmer should update Harem from RPG Maker VX Ace to MZ. Please head over and let me know your thoughts.

Reactions: ModaGr33n

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Here is a .RAR of my replay file. Just unpack it and replace yours with it to have all replay scenes unlocked

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
I'm trying to ID a game. It was very similar to this one, but instead of a ring, it had a slave collar mechanic. Same graphics, also in RPG, and felt all around very similar. Anyone have any clue what I am talking about?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote