RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
well i want better exp gain on those side quest or at least a lot more quest early in cause those fights get tough
I understand what you are saying but I find the exp gain from the side quests to be just right, also though I agree that a few more side quests would be nice.

Reactions: Count_Viraxis

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
In light of Ker's public comments you might want to update the faq you have. He's alive, heard from, and supports this project. :)
Hopefully that'll shut up that one guy who was in here complaining "hurr durr don't rip off other people's work." Boom bitch, Ker himself supports it.

Reactions: Kargan3033

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Hopefully that'll shut up that one guy who was in here complaining "hurr durr don't rip off other people's work." Boom bitch, Ker himself supports it.
Agreed, I'm glad Ker is still around, I can sort of understand what's he's been through to a small degree, hopefully he's doing better.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Something I never asked because I wasn't sure, but is every girl displayed all the girls that were actually added to the story, or are a few of them girls Ker never implemented? It's been a long time so, I don't know if any girls went unused.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
As far as I see, yes thats the entire harem and some of the other girls you insemenate at one point or another.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
As far as I see, yes thats the entire harem and some of the other girls you insemenate at one point or another.

Really, I know as far as the plot goes the *hero* was worried about knocking up his gals and the angel told him as long as he was wearing the ring none of his gals would get knocked up but there has been a few scenes in which the hero was not wearing the ring and dumped a load into a few of his gals such as Kathleen when they were in Corde and she asked the hero to fuck her like a normal man and he took off the ring to grant her wish so that's one possible preger in the making and I'm sure there are a few cases in which he was not wearing the ring.

hotenhornay

Apr 30, 2018
Really, I know as far as the plot goes the *hero* was worried about knocking up his gals and the angel told him as long as he was wearing the ring none of his gals would get knocked up but there has been a few scenes in which the hero was not wearing the ring and dumped a load into a few of his gals such as Kathleen when they were in Corde and she asked the hero to fuck her like a normal man and he took off the ring to grant her wish so that's one possible preger in the making and I'm sure there are a few cases in which he was not wearing the ring.
As best as I can recall, the scene with Kathleen is the only time that Ralph takes off the Id Ring before sex. In all other instances, he's been wearing the ring.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
So maybe that's a potential brainstorm of future content that Ralph may have already screwed his plan up?

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
As best as I can recall, the scene with Kathleen is the only time that Ralph takes off the Id Ring before sex. In all other instances, he's been wearing the ring.
You could be right but I'm sure there was one other time he was not wearing the ring, looks like I'll have to replay the game to be sure since my rig got nuked and had to reformat my HDD and re-install my windows 8, not that redoing the game is an issue since it is a damn good game and I don't mind replaying it to get all the scenes in the gallery.

Now that I think about it I think the other time this happened was when we were talking to Terra about our abilities and we told her about the ring, I'm sure the mc removed the ring after that and nailed her hard.

hotenhornay

Apr 30, 2018
You could be right but I'm sure there was one other time he was not wearing the ring, looks like I'll have to replay the game to be sure since my rig got nuked and had to reformat my HDD and re-install my windows 8, not that redoing the game is an issue since it is a damn good game and I don't mind replaying it to get all the scenes in the gallery.

Now that I think about it I think the other time this happened was when we were talking to Terra about our abilities and we told her about the ring, I'm sure the mc removed the ring after that and nailed her hard.
I'm 99% certain Ralph didn't ever remove the ring for Terra. What happened is that Terra became curious about the exact effects of the Id Ring, so she wanted to watch someone else (Donna) get fucked under its power to observe exactly how it effects each woman Ralph sleeps with.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote