RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I was saying from a broad point of view, everything you see in your life subconscious shapes how you want your project to be you can't create a new thing without a reference or inspiration, being creative or not we don't do stuff on random, pointing "this is from nothing and this is not" is just a twisted point of view, a book doesn't descends from sky in our minds we always copy and adapt content from others works we like even if is not intentionally, you can't make a story without hearing one, you can't do a task properly without seeing how it is done, the truth we are all imperfect and need a path to follow so we don't get lost.
What you say does make sense, thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mathrock

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I was saying from a broad point of view, everything you see in your life subconscious shapes how you want your project to be you can't create a new thing without a reference or inspiration, being creative or not we don't do stuff on random, pointing "this is from nothing and this is not" is just a twisted point of view, a book doesn't descends from sky in our minds we always copy and adapt content from others works we like even if is not intentionally, you can't make a story without hearing one, you can't do a task properly without seeing how it is done, the truth we are all imperfect and need a path to follow so we don't get lost.
I have a few stories written that would say otherwise, an idea just popped into my head and I wrote it down. We are certainly imperfect, that's part of our humanity, but something from nothing can be done.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have a few stories written that would say otherwise, an idea just popped into my head and I wrote it down. We are certainly imperfect, that's part of our humanity, but something from nothing can be done.
Well to be fair the Question is wether or not your inspiration was triggered by something seen or heard in RL, it's true that most inspiration is based on something... maybe as lucid as a dream or subconcious impact from our surroundings.
You might not even make the connection about it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well to be fair the Question is wether or not your inspiration was triggered by something seen or heard in RL, it's true that most inspiration is based on something... maybe as lucid as a dream or subconcious impact from our surroundings.
It wasn't, I can guarantee that much as I was not seeing or hearing anything at the time, just a random thought popping in my head with nothing really to tie it to in real life while in a state of mental tunnel vision that I sometimes find myself in (I don't even hear the people around me trying to get my attention half the time let alone anything else) while I'm sitting in total silence doing pretty much nothing (weirdest feeling ever, mentally speaking). These do happen, it's really a matter of how often with some people just not having them, an unfortunate case of real life RNG going against the person in the form of lacking a specific kind of creative thought process. I can admit my ideas are likely nothing that hasn't been done by others, but I would not know given the gap between when I view others' work and when I write my own.

Given that this would still be a continuation even after Ker's content, that isn't possible here because, even if Kuroki did get an idea completely at random like that, it may be disconnected from Ker's existing story. In a standalone project, that would work since there is no existing story that has to connect in a way that makes sense, but Kuroki does have that here, he does have to make any original content flow together with Ker's content in a way that makes sense or the dissonance between existing Ker content and brand new Kuroki content would prove detrimental.

Mathrock

Jun 26, 2018
don't mind him, this guy thinks he is special, but clearly his thoughts about this are based on faith and lack of socialization that cause him to assume he is different from billions of other humans beings, standard internet people as I say.

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It wasn't, I can guarantee that much as I was not seeing or hearing anything at the time, just a random thought popping in my head with nothing really to tie it to in real life while in a state of mental tunnel vision that I sometimes find myself in (I don't even hear the people around me trying to get my attention half the time let alone anything else) while I'm sitting in total silence doing pretty much nothing (weirdest feeling ever, mentally speaking). These do happen, it's really a matter of how often with some people just not having them, an unfortunate case of real life RNG going against the person in the form of lacking a specific kind of creative thought process. I can admit my ideas are likely nothing that hasn't been done by others, but I would not know given the gap between when I view others' work and when I write my own.
This pretty much explains unconcious influence.
Even if you mentally and active abide any influx you still have it... you know the Hollywood trope of hypnotism and mediation? while exagerated the principles are sound and help people to connect to something from their subconciousness other than being in deep sleep for example... your random thought could also be called a daydream
Given that this would still be a continuation even after Ker's content, that isn't possible here because, even if Kuroki did get an idea completely at random like that, it may be disconnected from Ker's existing story. In a standalone project, that would work since there is no existing story that has to connect in a way that makes sense, but Kuroki does have that here, he does have to make any original content flow together with Ker's content in a way that makes sense or the dissonance between existing Ker content and brand new Kuroki content would prove detrimental.
Another good example for creativity as in finding different and mostly innovative solutions for changeing problems

Mathrock

Jun 26, 2018
Even if you mentally and active abide any influx you still have it... you know the Hollywood trope of hypnotism and mediation? while exagerated the principles are sound and help people to connect to something from their subconciousness other than being in deep sleep for example... your random thought could also be called a daydream

Another good example for creativity as in finding different and mostly innovative solutions for changeing problems
he thinks he can erase his memory, personality and feelings to create a story not even a monk from the past when was taken seriously could do that while meditating but he is the one can't you see that?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
he thinks he can erase his memory, personality and feelings to create a story not even a monk from the past when was taken seriously could do that while meditating but he is the one can't you see that?
"I am the King of the world, there is noone standing atop of me or at my side"
Classical example of manipulating yourself in order to achieve greater things without being weighted down by matters of the World... I gues, still sometimes such thought pattern did prove to result in much greater strive and achievements by a single individual.
It's not always bad to be a bit self delusional, it only gets dangerous once you loose grip of reality and the focus on the fact that you are manipulating yourself in order to achieve your goals

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
don't mind him, this guy thinks he is special, but clearly his thoughts about this are based on faith and lack of socialization that cause him to assume he is different from billions of other humans beings, standard internet people as I say.
You do know individuality is a human trait, right? No single human is the same, so yes, technically I am different and so is everyone else in different ways.

Less a daydream and more random, daydreams typically follow something that I have actually experienced before in my experience, and yes, they also give me ideas on occasion, one of the best types of ideas are the ones that come from real world experiences after all. It could be something I did years ago, a person I know, anything that has already happened. What I am describing are entirely random things that have never come up to me before, though given how slow I can be at coming up with ideas, which is why it can take half a year because I cannot make it happen at will, it is extremely likely someone else already had the same idea and I was simply unaware of it, which is what I said before. I don't pay attention to every idea out there, so I never know if what I am going for has already been done.

That would be a different kind of creativity, which is the kind needed here. The problem we face here is that Ker went radio silent and left the story unfinished, so we need someone who can be creative in the sense that they can find solutions for the existing problem.

Okay, now you're putting words in my mouth that haven't been said by anyone. You can't erase a memory that doesn't exist.

Classical example of manipulating yourself in order to achieve greater things without being weighted down by matters of the World... I gues, still sometimes such thought pattern did prove to result in much greater strive and achievements by a single individual.
It's not always bad to be a bit self delusional, it only gets dangerous once you loose grip of reality and the focus on the fact that you are manipulating yourself in order to achieve your goals
I can see this is just getting nowhere, not that I ever expected it to, so goodbye to both.

Mathrock

Jun 26, 2018
You do know individuality is a human trait, right? No single human is the same, so yes, technically I am different and so is everyone else in different ways.

Less a daydream and more random, daydreams typically follow something that I have actually experienced before in my experience, and yes, they also give me ideas on occasion, one of the best types of ideas are the ones that come from real world experiences after all. It could be something I did years ago, a person I know, anything that has already happened. What I am describing are entirely random things that have never come up to me before, though given how slow I can be at coming up with ideas, which is why it can take half a year because I cannot make it happen at will, it is extremely likely someone else already had the same idea and I was simply unaware of it, which is what I said before. I don't pay attention to every idea out there, so I never know if what I am going for has already been done.

That would be a different kind of creativity, which is the kind needed here. The problem we face here is that Ker went radio silent and left the story unfinished, so we need someone who can be creative in the sense that they can find solutions for the existing problem.

Okay, now you're putting words in my mouth that haven't been said by anyone. You can't erase a memory that doesn't exist.

I can see this is just getting nowhere, not that I ever expected it to, so goodbye to both.
you ignored the "special" part, I know it is easier to read only the part you want to, but it was 2 lines lol "technically" we explained the data on your brain does not come from space, but you refuse to be called normal and puts clear that you creativity is superior to everything we believe, plus you can't understand what a hyperbole is and takes it to literal so you must grow up first (mentally) and I'll put it clear for you, you can't create something from nothing, unless you call your own existence nothing.

Mathrock

Jun 26, 2018
when I was teen I was like this to overcome depression it is like a shell that protects you from your weakness but does not let you improve or learn anything about life it is a sorry state when you need to do this kind of stuff

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Speak of what's coming next, if I remember rightly the next area Ker was going to work on before his health took a turn for the worse was Greca(sp) the Ratan Empire's farm lands which could mean some *farmer's daughters* or farm girls themselves since we all ready have a farm girl in Freyja(sp) from the small farming town that got wiped out by both the orcs and goblins.

Maybe we might get a tall, simple minded muscle bound *redneck* farm girl who has been working *hard* on the farm while she was growing up when we enter Greca.

Sort of like Cathyal(sp) from the Monster Musume manga but without the horns and tail.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Speak of what's coming next, if I remember rightly the next area Ker was going to work on before his health took a turn for the worse was Greca(sp) the Ratan Empire's farm lands which could mean some *farmer's daughters* or farm girls themselves since we all ready have a farm girl in Freyja(sp) from the small farming town that got wiped out by both the orcs and goblins.

Maybe we might get a tall, simple minded muscle bound *redneck* farm girl who has been working *hard* on the farm while she was growing up when we enter Greca.

Sort of like Cathyal(sp) from the Monster Musume manga but without the horns and tail.
The Area is supposed to be filled with Plantages and their owners running a hard regiment of their slaves.
Compareable to America before the unification/independence war.
So maybe we were meant to get some posh dressed girl to ride MCs dick... or he would start a slave rebellion and "liberating" some of those for the MC.. or even both.

Mathrock

Jun 26, 2018
The Area is supposed to be filled with Plantages and their owners running a hard regiment of their slaves.
So maybe we were meant to get some posh dressed girl to ride MCs dick... or he would start a slave rebellion and "liberating" some of those for the MC.. or even both.
that rival slaver with cyan hair got his genderbender content with the bracelets? if not it would be obvious to finish this

Mathrock

Jun 26, 2018
It wasn't a comparison, I wasn't even talking about him, I was talking about if I ever had to deal with something like that. Your reading comprehension is complete garbage.
dude I did not read all your posts in this tread, don't be so agressive about something so stupid, you're the person who needs to "chill' ,if you were chill like you told me to, you would cleared the misunderstood not get rude for nothing, but I guess I tought much of you huh

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
True, the MC could end up getting a plantation owners rich, stuck up bitch of a daughter or buy a slave girl from one of the plantations owners or both with the option of having both them serving him in bed or giving the rich bitchy girl to the slave girl as a way of braking the rich girl's bitchyness or as a punishment for being such a cunt to her new master and what not.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
True, the MC could end up getting a plantation owners rich, stuck up bitch of a daughter or buy a slave girl from one of the plantations owners or both with the option of having both them serving him in bed or giving the rich bitchy girl to the slave girl as a way of braking the rich girl's bitchyness or as a punishment for being such a cunt to her new master and what not.
My thought was more of sideing with Planatation owners on the Evil route and fucking some posh girls/women to grow his Harem and buying some slaves or starting a slave liberation operation on the good route which would lead to either being able to capture the former owners or atleast find girls for MCs Harem from the liberated slaves Greca is an incredible vast area with maybe a hundred or more plantations afterall.
Later on you could return to Greca and maybe buy the daugthers of the ruined plantation owners that fell into debt to the Kingdom when their Workforce left en masses

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
My thought was more of sideing with Planatation owners on the Evil route and fucking some posh girls/women to grow his Harem and buying some slaves or starting a slave liberation operation on the good route which would lead to either being able to capture the former owners or atleast find girls for MCs Harem from the liberated slaves Greca is an incredible vast area with maybe a hundred or more plantations afterall.
Later on you could return to Greca and maybe buy the daugthers of the ruined plantation owners that fell into debt to the Kingdom when their Workforce left en masses
I like the way you think, your idea is much better then my idea for Greca, I hope Kuroki is taking notes because I think your idea would be more in line with Ker's line of thinking when he was working on his version of Harem.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Anyone have any news about the game.i check the patreon nothing for very long time.
No I have not heard anything about the progress of this remake so all we can do is wait and hope, if anyone here knows what's going on with this game can you post the info on it?

Thanks in advance for you help.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote