RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
As do I, I would help as well, but my only experience that applies outside of a specific programming languages that would come anywhere near this is in writing.
I hear what you are saying, the only real talent I have or had given the slump I am in was writing adult stories, how ever I do have some eperince with RPGM VX/Ace, tinkered around with MZ so I do have the bear basics down so to say with the RPG makers but due to my mental disabilites things are not as easy for me as it is for so called *normal* people when it comes to creating games.

Reactions: alex2011

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Wasn't there an Android port of this remake a few pages back?
Unless I overlooked it, which is entirely possible since I've been awake 30+ hours at this point, there doesn't look like it. Just skimmed through the entire thread. You could possible ask Kuroki about making an Android port if there isn't one already.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Unless I overlooked it, which is entirely possible since I've been awake 30+ hours at this point, there doesn't look like it. Just skimmed through the entire thread. You could possible ask Kuroki about making an Android port if there isn't one already.
Looks like I was wrong and since I don't use android I have no need of a port for it but if I had the know how I'd porting for you and the android users here, awake for 30+ hours I feel for you, been there a few times myself, hopefully you will get the rest you need.

Saionji11

Jul 1, 2017
Really glad someone still had the old version of the game. I lost my copy years ago. Super unlikely, but does anyone have a copy of the guide for the 0.6b.8 version? I remember there being some confusing bits.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Has anyone heard from Kuro about the status of this remake recently?
They are working on it, progress is just slow due to losing the original files for the remake, causing them to basically restart as far as I can tell. Once there is something to share Kuroki should let us know.

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
Wasn't there an Android port of this remake a few pages back?
I think you can play it on joiplay if you know how to add it to your phone, its basically a RPG Maker player on Android and I think it still works with my build. Just need to transfer the files to your phone and run it.

Progress has been slow recently unfortunately. I'm more busy with irl stuff nowadays and this project is worked on once a week. CG for chapter 5 is 20% done but the newer scenes take more time than I thought they would.

Much appreciated for those who are waiting but posing scenes does take time to complete.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I think you can play it on joiplay if you know how to add it to your phone, its basically a RPG Maker player on Android and I think it still works with my build. Just need to transfer the files to your phone and run it.

Progress has been slow recently unfortunately. I'm more busy with irl stuff nowadays and this project is worked on once a week. CG for chapter 5 is 20% done but the newer scenes take more time than I thought they would.

Much appreciated for those who are waiting but posing scenes does take time to complete.
Sorry to hear of your troubles Kuroki and speaking for myself only I'm not trying to push you and your team to work on the next release any faster, I just wanted to know what was going on that's all, sorry to hear about losing the original files, if I had them I would send them to you, also you will have forgive the lateness of my reply been taking care of my folks.

Reactions: KurokiSama

TBD

Aug 17, 2018
Imma save this one for later review when your hard work is done
It looks very promising

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I believe both Custom Girl and Custom Maid are both Kiss, so the modeling is about the same effort as the old Harem. The only issue is, it is still a lot of effort on both ends. Still, there are some things about Custom Maid where I think the detail actually looks better than Koikatsu (and it doesn't look like the billionth Ren'Py game).

I still think it is weird how stiff the MC is when he's doing anything that doesn't involve him having sex with someone. Even in Ker's original, he's like a damn tree. I'd almost say he was T-posing if he didn't have his arms to his side.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I forgot to mention, I actually like his take on the title screen. I think it's one of the only things that isn't really 1:1 for the original, but I like the top down look. It fits everyone into the screen perfectly.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I believe both Custom Girl and Custom Maid are both Kiss, so the modeling is about the same effort as the old Harem. The only issue is, it is still a lot of effort on both ends. Still, there are some things about Custom Maid where I think the detail actually looks better than Koikatsu (and it doesn't look like the billionth Ren'Py game).

I still think it is weird how stiff the MC is when he's doing anything that doesn't involve him having sex with someone. Even in Ker's original, he's like a damn tree. I'd almost say he was T-posing if he didn't have his arms to his side.
3D Custom Girl was made by TechArts3D.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Get an extraction failed when it reaches the Game.rgss3a. Is there something I can do without having to redownload the game again? I used the Mega download link

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Get an extraction failed when it reaches the Game.rgss3a. Is there something I can do without having to redownload the game again? I used the Mega download link
You might have to re-download the game if you have to try using a different DL link.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
No, work has just been slow. At the moment this is just something they are working on during free time. Last I talked to Kuroki, that's only a couple hours once a week.

Reactions: Kargan3033
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote