RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

luvdathen

Feb 13, 2020
I saw some discussion on the models (CM3D2 or KK) and was wondering if the character models themselves would ever be released?

kookamunga

Dec 31, 2021
I finally remembered the name of this game only to be disappointed it had stopped development. Awesome to see it's been remade and I love the new artwork.

Reactions: Konstantinus

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
I'm sure Kuro and his team are working on this remake and I can understand why you would want to see more updates but all good things come to those who wait, even though waiting seems like hell.
Yes, recreating scenes one by one on COM3D2 does take time but I'm taking steps to do as many as I can weekly while dealing with irl stuff. Chapter 5 is kind of different from the previous chapters cause it involves a lot of transparent male models, and those are a bit difficult to pose...

Anyways here's a random high res image of whatever scene I'm working on.

1641142272719.png

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Yes, recreating scenes one by one on COM3D2 does take time but I'm taking steps to do as many as I can weekly while dealing with irl stuff. Chapter 5 is kind of different from the previous chapters cause it involves a lot of transparent male models, and those are a bit difficult to pose...

Anyways here's a random high res image of whatever scene I'm working on.

View attachment 1576171
Thank you for the info on what's going on with this fine remake as well as explaining what you are doing in this remake but I have found a bug, when a sex scene is playing the recording of the sex sounds keeps playing after the scene has ended.

But other then that I have no other issues with this remake and look forward to seeing where you take this fine game once the remake is complete up to where Ker left off the game.

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
I have found a bug, when a sex scene is playing the recording of the sex sounds keeps playing after the scene has ended.
Do you know which scene in particular? I can fix that since it might just be some error in that scene's script.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh my, oh my... so after Ker decided to disappear for the second time sum1 got fed up and started unofficial remake huh.
How amusing. :giggle::coffee:
Well, why not. I hope you have more balls than Ker did for the darker content. In the spirit of his first game. :devilish: :coffee:
/Bookmarked.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Oh my, oh my... so after Ker decided to disappear for the second time sum1 got fed up and started unofficial remake huh.
Well, why not. I hope you have more balls than Ker did for the darker content. In the spirit of his first game. :devilish: :coffee:
/Bookmarked.
I hear what you are saying I remember playing the first Harem game before Ker changed it all, time will tell if we get some darker content once they remake has redone all of the old game content and move on to adding new content to the game.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I think it was after the scene when you claim Sarah for good after the last fight when you spar with her for the third time.

Well you no longer have to worry about the bug I mentioned I was tinkering around with the game and the promlen with the sex sounds keep playing after the scene ended was solved by walking off the map and into the world map and back to ellen and the sounds stopped, sorry for worrying you.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
/Bookmarked.
I mean, he's been AWOL for two and a half years without even a 'yo'.

He may literally be dead.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I mean, he's been AWOL for two and a half years without even a 'yo'.

He may literally be dead.
The first time he was also awol for a year or so.
I dunno what it is that always makes people think some other people are dead just because they don't show up for a year or two but it's funny every time.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
The first time he was also awol for a year or so.
I dunno what it is that always makes people think some other people are dead just because they don't show up for a year or two but it's funny every time.
I believe Ker mentioned he had some serious health issues before he went M.I.A. and if that is ture he might be dead, even more so with this covid bullshit.

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
Well, why not. I hope you have more balls than Ker did for the darker content. In the spirit of his first game. :devilish:
I hear what you are saying I remember playing the first Harem game before Ker changed it all, time will tell if we get some darker content once they remake has redone all of the old game content and move on to adding new content to the game.
There was a previous Harem game that was darker?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote