RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
There was a previous Harem game that was darker?
There was.
I believe i did upload the first version of Ker's game here somewhere, check the pages in the other harem game thread.
If you can't find it there then quote me again and i'll upload it.
It's called: Harem 0.6b.8

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
There was a previous Harem game that was darker?
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, life is complicated right now, in the first release that Ker did you had the option to rape Samantha if I remember rightly as well as a few other rape options if you went the evil/red route.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, life is complicated right now, in the first release that Ker did you had the option to rape Samantha if I remember rightly as well as a few other rape options if you went the evil/red route.
Even in the latest Version of Ker's game that was possible.

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
There was.
I believe i did upload the first version of Ker's game here somewhere, check the pages in the other harem game thread.
If you can't find it there then quote me again and i'll upload it.
It's called: Harem 0.6b.8
The link in the other thread is dead

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
Here you go:
I also replaced the broken link in the other thread.
If it dies again, then quote me again.
Thanks. do you also have a save so I can see the scenes right away? I don't currently have the time to do a whole play through of that.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Thanks. do you also have a save so I can see the scenes right away? I don't currently have the time to do a whole play through of that.
Here:
These are old ones from 2017, i have no idea how much they may or may not unlock but feel free to give them a shot.
You need to put them in the game folder.
Also i don't remember whether Ker's first game even had CG room in the first place.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Here:
These are old ones from 2017, i have no idea how much they may or may not unlock but feel free to give them a shot.
You need to put them in the game folder.
Also i don't remember whether Ker's first game even had CG room in the first place.
I do believe there was a CG room in the early releases of the game.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The opening post mentions art has a large upgrade. I kind of expected it to be closer to war tribe academy, mythic manor, and other much better looking art. This seems like a minor art change rather than major.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
The opening post mentions art has a large upgrade. I kind of expected it to be closer to war tribe academy, mythic manor, and other much better looking art. This seems like a minor art change rather than major.
Well compared to the art in Ker's game I would have to say that the art overhaul in this remake is an improvement on the art in Ker's game and give the sheer amount of art in Ker's game this remake is a major overhaul due to the number of pictures that have to be updated or otherwise improved upon.

Reactions: Count_Viraxis

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Nope no update yet, but as the old saying goes, " All good things cums to those who wait. " which is espicaly true when doing orgasm denial on a sexy harem girl for everyone's enjoyment.

So while we wait I would like to pick your brains about what the new area will be like in the release when it becomes available.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
When compared to the games you listed, no, of course not. However, it is a major improvement over what is in the official version due to the original using the very dated 3D Custom Girl art style.

Reactions: Kargan3033

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
When compared to the games you listed, no, of course not. However, it is a major improvement over what is in the official version due to the original using the very dated 3D Custom Girl art style.
This is true and truth be told Harem was the first game to really get me into adult games, it will be interesting to see how Greca is done once the art overhaul is done.

Reactions: alex2011

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Soon is probably not likely, there's a lot to remake and these images do take time to make. Not to mention I think this is entirely scheduled on free time, which slows the process even more.

True enough but I think that this remake is well worth the wait, hell if I knew anything about the rpg maker that was used to make this fine game and actually having the rpg maker program in question I would be inclined to help out if I could.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
True enough but I think that this remake is well worth the wait, hell if I knew anything about the rpg maker that was used to make this fine game and actually having the rpg maker program in question I would be inclined to help out if I could.
As do I, I would help as well, but my only experience that applies outside of a specific programming languages that would come anywhere near this is in writing.

Reactions: Kargan3033
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote