RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
ty, but it wont even let me search the village, it just says there isnt anything of interest there like it does with most little village areas. i cant even explore at all, is there somthing i need to do or get first?
There are two villages directly north of the city, one just a few tiles above, and another a little higher. The second one is where the first part of the Fenja quest is. Image is that village you're looking for.

Aug 29, 2017
There are two villages directly north of the city, one just a few tiles above, and another a little higher. The second one is where the first part of the Fenja quest is. Image is that village you're looking for.
yea thats the one ive been trying to go to it keeps telling me i spend the night but find nothing of real value there

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I kinda wish there'd be a point to the villages other than guesswork. I think he put them there to make it seem like people lived in the world, but having villages with nothing in them is almost as bad as the entire world being like 6 cities. It still feels empty even with them dotted around.

Aug 29, 2017
Don’t know if I’ll get an answer here. But no one has replied on the original harem thread. But seeing how that version of the game is abandoned, is anyone willing to upload a replay save file with all the old scenes including the patron only scenes?

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Iirc you could unlock all scenes yourself by simply changing N's to T's in one of the files. You could search old thread for more detailed info.

Aug 29, 2017
Iirc you could unlock all scenes yourself by simply changing N's to T's in one of the files. You could search old thread for more detailed info.
Yeah that mostly worked but for some of the patron scenes its giving me unable to find Graphics/Pictures/3006-1 0r whatever other number it is for the particular scene. oh well

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I kinda wish there'd be a point to the villages other than guesswork. I think he put them there to make it seem like people lived in the world, but having villages with nothing in them is almost as bad as the entire world being like 6 cities. It still feels empty even with them dotted around.
I understand the point you are making but who knows, maybe a few releases from now the some what empty villages will be more fleshed out, that's what I like about game making things can change a lot in a few updates and I am looking forward to seeing where the new content, continuation of Ker's game will take the game it'self.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I understand the point you are making but who knows, maybe a few releases from now the some what empty villages will be more fleshed out, that's what I like about game making things can change a lot in a few updates and I am looking forward to seeing where the new content, continuation of Ker's game will take the game it'self.
At least IF the remake does continue the game after where Ker left it, that was not decided last I checked.

Reactions: ModaGr33n

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I understand what you are saying and I am hoping that this remake will continue on from where Ker left off because it would interesting to see what route the game would take from where Ker left off.
Indeed it would, it was unfortunate that things turned out like they did for the original and I also hope this remake does not meet the same, eternally incomplete, fate.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I think the easy part is trying to replicate the old scenes. The hard part is when you have to make a scene from scratch, since no references exist after the story cuts off.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Indeed it would, it was unfortunate that things turned out like they did for the original and I also hope this remake does not meet the same, eternally incomplete, fate.
Agreed, I'm still not use to the new art style in this remake but I have high hopes for this remake.

Reactions: alex2011

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'm of the opinion that I like the Maid models more simply because while it is true that one day these models will be "aged" as well, by default, they don't really have those strange faces the older models had, mostly with the way mouths just looked. They just never looked right to me.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I'm of the opinion that I like the Maid models more simply because while it is true that one day these models will be "aged" as well, by default, they don't really have those strange faces the older models had, mostly with the way mouths just looked. They just never looked right to me.

I understand what you are saying and don't get me wrong I'm happy that not only is this fine game being carried on with but also updated in not only the art but the game play as well.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote