• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Screamz

Jan 18, 2020
Thank you KurokiSama for giving this game the TLC it deservers. Looking forward to whatever you have planned for it. Hopefully you can bring it to completion.

Such a good game, I didn't even mind the outdated CGs or that it was RPGM, the story and characters all more than made up for it.

Reactions: KurokiSama

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Why did you take someone else work and upgrade it instead of doing your own game?
Ker has not shown up for 2 years almost 3 year or is more than 3 years well I was not active on the site for a few couple of months and I see a harem remake nice.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Ker has not shown up for 2 years almost 3 year or is more than 3 years well I was not active on the site for a few couple of months and I see a harem remake nice.
I honestly wish you didn't reply to these people. We've finally gotten most of them to STFU since they can't seem to get through that titanium skull of theirs that the game has been abandoned for a very long time, to the point it is officially (by the mod's terms anyway) abandoned. Either he's lost interest, or something happened. Either way, they should be thanking OP for even reviving it, because no one else was doing it.

Reactions: KurokiSama

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
man i hate comments like this there are TONS of vanilla games don't like it don't play it
its sad too see devs change games midway and turn them vanilla
I've seen this dude ask that very question in numerous threads about games with the rape tag. Either his life is entirely devoted to playing every erotic game out there except the ones with unavoidable rape (and the like) or he has a huge boner for playing games containing rape even though he hates rape.

But at least his questions are innocent enough. He just asks if rape can be avoidable. I've seen onestar reviews tanking games clearly taged with rape for the sole reason that the game contain rape (that's some special kind of ultra retard) and people threatening to not support a game on patreon unless the rape scene already in the game is removed (and yes, it was removed and no, of course the dude who made the threat wasn't a patron).

Not to mention all games which start with a dark and grim setting/premise, only to change midway to the classic vanilla tale of the white knight.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I don't mind vanilla, but I've played more games that did eventually have a happy ending with rape in them, than a pure vanilla game.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Whoa that's some massively different tats than I remember for Terra, kinda jarring to see, but I can see why its happened.

Anyhow, could anybody clue me in on what the end of Ch4 was so I can figure out how far along this is (been a long while since I last played it)? If I'm remembering right I think C4 was all about the court trial? Or is it further along than that?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I can't even remember if random battles were in this game. Because I don't think I've leveled up at all.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Whoa that's some massively different tats than I remember for Terra, kinda jarring to see, but I can see why its happened.

Anyhow, could anybody clue me in on what the end of Ch4 was so I can figure out how far along this is (been a long while since I last played it)? If I'm remembering right I think C4 was all about the court trial? Or is it further along than that?
Chapter 4 begins when you enter Lesser Corsix and ends when you get into Corsix proper. Be away that it is a point of no return. Chapter 5 is the trial.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
this game, and Ker got me into the indie eroge train, so it holds a dear spot in my heart.. sad to see he never got to finish the game.. i hope the remake can progress the story and bring an end to the MC's journey.

Wladi142

May 21, 2018
this game, and Ker got me into the indie eroge train, so it holds a dear spot in my heart.. sad to see he never got to finish the game.. i hope the remake can progress the story and bring an end to the MC's journey.
Hm i honestly doubt that anyone can match Ker`s talent in writing/storytelling

warbutton10

Oct 24, 2018
hey I think I've found a problem the internal cumshot picture of when you get Joan seems to be frozen up in the right hand corner of the screen blocking part of the view is there a fix for that?

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Audio/SE ノック missing, it happens when trying to see Donna whoring scene.
EDIT: Tried copying the knock.ogg and renaming it ノック, it worked.

Last edited:

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
View attachment 1345283

Overview:
Harem is a story-driven adult RPG using RPG Maker Ace and 3DCG for the illustrated scenes. You are a traveler from a distant, unknown land on a desperate quest to save your homeland. A cabal of mages cast a curse on your people, making the women of your land barren and promising to end your country in a single generation. Shipwrecked in a strange land you know nothing about, an angel saves you and bestows you with magical powers. As you explore this new land, you will become ensnared in the politics and plots of its inhabitants as you seek to build a harem of beautiful women to bring back to your people to give birth to the next generation. But there is far more going on than what you see at first and you will discover that nothing is as it seems.

The original game was created by Ker and it's scenes were made using 3D Custom girl. I've decided to give the art a major upgrade and add a bit more extra scenes in the future. The current build has all CG until Chapter 4 replaced (1800+ CG repalced).

Original Game Thread: Harem [Ker]

Thread Updated: 2021-11-06
Release Date: 2021-11-06
Original Developer:
Developer: Kuroki - -
Censored: No
Version: C4.0 (Chapter 4.0)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Frequently Asked Questions (Story continuation etc..)

you're doing god's work, loved the original game
will def try this upgraded version

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
hey I think I've found a problem the internal cumshot picture of when you get Joan seems to be frozen up in the right hand corner of the screen blocking part of the view is there a fix for that?
Noticed it too and told kurokisama on discord, he said he'll take a look

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
(Quick Fix) Harem Remake Version C4.2 Release:
- Received a few bug reports on the see through images being persistent on the 4.0 Build. To avoid further mistakes, I've added a [Erase Picture] Tool in the 4.2 build for players to erase any persistent images after a scene. The tool can be found on a table in the Tutorial hideout
- Fixed ノック.ogg missing in Audio Files
- Fixed a few scenes involving said persistent cut-ins

Build 4.2 (MEGA):

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote