RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Are you going to be updating all the portraits from conversations as well? It looked like only a few of these were replaced so far. Also curious, it seemed like it currently contained more than just the first 3 chapters with the original art after that point, how much further does this build go for story, all the way to chapter8 or just a bit past chapter 3?
Right now only first three chapters.
Right now he plans to remake the whole game and then look how it is to continue when he is done.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Just learned about this. I have been following this game for a nearly a decade, even before it was remade (the first time) in 2014. Needless to say, I love it and have played it tons of times. Knowing that this project exists makes me happy, but tbh I was satisfied enough with the CG that was already in place as I was in it for the story and the characters not the CGs. So, I truly hope that you manage to complete the CG remaster and then start on completing the story. I also suggest that you try to contact Ker on twitter to see if he can give you any idea on where he imagined the story was going (very slim chance, I know). I wish you great luck in this project and I am certain that you will get even more interest and downloads from many people (including me) when you start adding in new storylines and new characters and developing the existing ones :).

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I dropped this game like a hot potato at the point where the MC said he was going to sell off his girls. Anyone who played past that know if that was scrapped or not. I am seeing alot of people talking about how this part is part of the original story. Not looking for spoilers just wanting to know if the MC is going to keep his ladies.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
I dropped this game like a hot potato at the point where the MC said he was going to sell off his girls. Anyone who played past that know if that was scrapped or not. I am seeing alot of people talking about how this part is part of the original story. Not looking for spoilers just wanting to know if the MC is going to keep his ladies.
As of Ker's latest public build before abandoning the project, it's still the stated plan for the females. If that is going to remain true will depend of whoever joins as writers and the agreed upon direction of the game. So far no plans are being made yet, Kuroki wants to wait until closer to the end of updating the graphics before doing anything else, if we do continue the story. Join the Discord server to be kept apprised of what's going on.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
As of Ker's latest public build before abandoning the project, it's still the stated plan for the females. If that is going to remain true will depend of whoever joins as writers and the agreed upon direction of the game. So far no plans are being made yet, Kuroki wants to wait until closer to the end of updating the graphics before doing anything else, if we do continue the story. Join the Discord server to be kept apprised of what's going on.
I am just going to keep an eye on it from here but if it stays the course I am going to pass. I hope whoever gets taken on amends that and changes the whole sell the girl's idea.

SnowDev

Sep 24, 2021
This was always kind of a turn off for me too but I remember reading awhile ago that there may have been plans for a split ending. If that's the case I hope they let you choose if you give the harem away.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
This was always kind of a turn off for me too but I remember reading awhile ago that there may have been plans for a split ending. If that's the case I hope they let you choose if you give the harem away.
Really I never heard anything about a split ending, I mean I understand about wanting to keep all the girls but I can also understand about the reasons why Ker set the game to sell the girls and if in the distant future the game moves back to the MC's homeland maybe a part of that game in the future about having it so that selling certain girls to certain would influence the progress of the game from then on.

Meaning that if a player sells his girls to mostly fighter type npcs then the rebuilt kingdom would be a heavily fighter based society, see where I'm going with this?

Also if this remake get's to the MC returning to his kingdom there could be a lot of dirty dealing and back stabing among the desperate nobles who want to care on their blood line and would stop at nothing to secure a female slaves or a bunch of female slaves as well as having some nobles try to take out the MC and take the female slaves for themselves.

SnowDev

Sep 24, 2021
Really I never heard anything about a split ending, I mean I understand about wanting to keep all the girls but I can also understand about the reasons why Ker set the game to sell the girls and if in the distant future the game moves back to the MC's homeland maybe a part of that game in the future about having it so that selling certain girls to certain would influence the progress of the game from then on.

Meaning that if a player sells his girls to mostly fighter type npcs then the rebuilt kingdom would be a heavily fighter based society, see where I'm going with this?

Also if this remake get's to the MC returning to his kingdom there could be a lot of dirty dealing and back stabing among the desperate nobles who want to care on their blood line and would stop at nothing to secure a female slaves or a bunch of female slaves as well as having some nobles try to take out the MC and take the female slaves for themselves.
Found it! https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-c8m7-ker.496/post-326739

As for which blog post I couldn't find it but I always remember that being part of the plan.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I am just going to keep an eye on it from here but if it stays the course I am going to pass. I hope whoever gets taken on amends that and changes the whole sell the girl's idea.

The whole point of the MC gathering the girls in the first place was to help his country, which means giving them to other people. There was the possibility of splitting based on the choices you make, light or dark path, but that is still up for debate since Ker never confirmed how things were going to play out nor how things would not play out.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Some of the light and dark paths seemed to influence some girls, I know Terra would automatically be let go if dominated assuming you were still in the good karma, and even if you didn't but got bad karma, she'd get dominated anyway.

Also forgive the whole karma way of talking about the morality. I say karma out of habit of the Abe games.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
looked at the screens and wondered where the MC is. Supposidly this brown haired thing with the white shirt.
I suggest the tags "flatchest-futa" or "femboy" or "Shota". The Artist really needs to learn: Men don't have Hourglass-Figures.
OK... that's my daily trashtalk-dose..... i'm out.
...and no offense to those who like this style: enjoy yourself ;)

leonardodna

Nov 10, 2017
I did make a newer wiki because I couldn't access the original most of the time for some reason. The data is from the original back when I can access it

Strange… I haven't checked the wiki code since Ker disappeared the first time, but it should have worked fine…

I've checked the host and updated the code. I lost the old theme, but the content is still there. Let me know if you still can't access it of if you would like the raw data to update the new wiki

And good luck with the project, I imagine it should be a lot of work!!!

HHSForever

Jul 16, 2017
looked at the screens and wondered where the MC is. Supposidly this brown haired thing with the white shirt.
I suggest the tags "flatchest-futa" or "femboy" or "Shota". The Artist really needs to learn: Men don't have Hourglass-Figures.
OK... that's my daily trashtalk-dose..... i'm out.
...and no offense to those who like this style: enjoy yourself ;)
Custom Maid Order 3D2: The name of the engine says it all. Tens of thousands of customizations you can make for female characters, for male it is probably hair color, shirt color and mustache or no mustache.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Koikatsu doesn't have this issue because there is one whole male character you can make for the game. But obviously, he's not using that.

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
Custom Maid Order 3D2: The name of the engine says it all. Tens of thousands of customizations you can make for female characters, for male it is probably hair color, shirt color and mustache or no mustache.
It's actually worse than that, in Custom maid the so called "male" model is just a blue silhouette, you can only customize the shape of the silhouette but that's pretty much it. Obviously, I can't change the MC to a silhouette because the original CG had a male model. Even with mods it only imports a male model whose hair colour doesn't fit Ralph and it further confuses things. So the best way to do it is to use a female base model and use mods to at least make him as male as possible.

May 22, 2019
What im worried about is the ending do I really have to give any of my girls away when I have many ways to give my people, girls first off there are places that I control and will control that could give a lot of girls and even if I asked the public girls would most likely come with me but the last thing I have could solve all of the problems if I don't have enough women the magic arm gourds that could turn men into women that atomically fixes everything I really don't want to give any of them away

Reactions: hahahacker
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote