RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
If Kuroki is just updating images and leaving everything else ass is will this be weekly or monthly updates?

What happens once he is caught up to the main story where Ker left off?
At the moment it is mostly just updating images, with some small additions such as being able to interact/fuck the minor slaves at your base. Updates are planned, at the moment, to be released once all images for a chapter have been updated and tested for bugs. Once the available images from chapter 8 are updated, then we're going to talk about continuing. At the moment no plans to continue are being made. We all are just going to have to wait and see what happens in the future. Either Kuroki or myself will keep everyone informed.

Reactions: KurokiSama

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
SO i know nothing about this game or the original version. I see the mind control tag, but I was wondering how much mind control is in this game? Is it a key feature or is it like a one and done type thing?
You have a magical cum. Girls get addicted to you and follow your command.
There's also Terra's dark path and what you do at the end of the quest to gain her as a follower if you choose that path, which can technically be called a form of mind control.

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
thank you for great work i already went to support you on patreon my question for you is i tried both ways light and dark but seems that there is missing things in dark path Terra scene and the demon first interaction not there please fixed

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
thank you for great work i already went to support you on patreon my question for you is i tried both ways light and dark but seems that there is missing things in dark path Terra scene and the demon first interaction not there please fixed
Thanks a bunch! The current build has only CG replaced until Chapter 3 since I'm still working on Chapter 4 at the moment, the missing scenes may have been from Chapter 4.

Not sure about the demon first interaction though, you can dm me a screenshot on discord so I'll make a note on it to be fixed in the next release.

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
Thanks a bunch! The current build has only CG replaced until Chapter 3 since I'm still working on Chapter 4 at the moment, the missing scenes may have been from Chapter 4.

Not sure about the demon first interaction though, you can dm me a screenshot on discord so I'll make a note on it to be fixed in the next release.
i found the missing scenes thank you a bit confuse use to play the original harem which ker started to remake but never finished.Please keep the good work very happy that this great game have a continuation.

Reactions: KurokiSama

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
i found the missing scenes thank you a bit confuse use to play the original harem which ker started to remake but never finished.Please keep the good work very happy that this great game have a continuation.
I have just two more questions going a bit forward are you considering to update not just the graphics but the story let us player to enjoy more of harem have some continuation of this great game .
My second question are you remaking the legate scenes to .

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
I have just two more questions going a bit forward are you considering to update not just the graphics but the story let us player to enjoy more of harem have some continuation of this great game .
My second question are you remaking the legate scenes to .
The first question has been answered a few times here, and is in the FAQ on the main post. At the moment it's just a graphical update. Plans might be made to continue the story once Kuroki has finished chapter 8 CGs.

As for the legate scenes, they are very low priority at the moment sense they aren't part of the story. Kuroki may or may not update them once the main CGs are finished.

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
The first question has been answered a few times here, and is in the FAQ on the main post. At the moment it's just a graphical update. Plans might be made to continue the story once Kuroki has finished chapter 8 CGs.

As for the legate scenes, they are very low priority at the moment sense they aren't part of the story. Kuroki may or may not update them once the main CGs are finished.
sorry i didn't read the previous comments

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Well this is a surprise, a good one from the looks of things, I am interested in the continuation of the fine work done by Ker, thank you for your hard work in continuing on with this fine game.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Maybe I'm spoiled now, but obviously I liked the original game. However, after seeing the new models, I don't know if I could ever play the original. Obviously the story is the same, but those models are just... really aged.

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
Maybe I'm spoiled now, but obviously I liked the original game. However, after seeing the new models, I don't know if I could ever play the original. Obviously the story is the same, but those models are just... really aged.
3D Custom Girl is a really old program by today's standards. So models that were amazing back in the day don't look as appealing as they are now. Even Custom maid or Koikatsu graphics would be considered "outdated" after 8+ years.

Reactions: Konstantinus

HHSForever

Jul 16, 2017
Are you going to be updating all the portraits from conversations as well? It looked like only a few of these were replaced so far. Also curious, it seemed like it currently contained more than just the first 3 chapters with the original art after that point, how much further does this build go for story, all the way to chapter8 or just a bit past chapter 3?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote