RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
So, basically, you're kicking out the cursed women, the baren ones, and rplacing them?
Is that it? TF is this c**p? Find a cure for the baren ones.
Find a cutie among them.. unless they're inbreeding at that point :/

kaakan

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone know what to do at Lesser Corsix? I vaguely remember I have to kill some Tu'Thans but I don't know where to go. Also, need to find Fiona but kind of skipped where she is haha...

Zenpool15

Mar 13, 2019
You are amazing sir, I loved this game. I was so sad when Ker stopped, disappeared or whatever. Any plans to continue the story?

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
You are amazing sir, I loved this game. I was so sad when Ker stopped, disappeared or whatever. Any plans to continue the story?
As stated previously by myself and Kuroki, there are currently no plans to continue since there are still upwards of 7000 images to be remade. Closer to those being done, we will revisit continuing the story. Keep an eye out!

Mote

Feb 24, 2018
While that is his dream and he outright stated it in early Chapter 3, (Tbh I felt a bit weirded out by that as well). I feel like with time he will come to either love his slaves in the Light path. And the dark path would be selling them like he intended.

But thats just story speculation...
I think in truth it would be the opposite since every woman is barren in his homeland light path would mean saving it by selling the girls to husband that would be a good fit for them while also keeping a few of them. Evil path would keep the girls to himself and let his country disapear or take control of it anyway through violene. Both case he'll end up worshipped like a god.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I see.. I choosed the "light path" minus with 1 because I hated her a lot..

That Mayor daughter was unable to work in the BROTHEL for that. Because I choosed the good path with her. To say one example..

We will see..
Angelica CAN work at the brothel on the good path. Once you free Lesser Corsix and complete the Celeean Swords questlines (from Vercin in Eleen, that one guy in the Eowen inn where you date Jessica, and the guy in Lesser Corsix inn), you can visit Angelica's dad to get a letter to bring to the soldiers blocking of Lesser Corsix. After you deliver the letter and return to her father, when you leave you'll notice she's not in your party. When you return to the house, you find her in a shouting match with her dad. You call her slave and command her to stop, revealing your relationship to her father. But instead of being upset, he's weirdly excited and you can have her fuck him. Idk what happens if you don't let him, but if you do, she can work at the brothel.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I remember, that at some point we can recruit another member of circle, based on Jess path.
I went almost always trough love, but rap-content for Jess was my favorite (also full control over Terra looks more logical, since she can't properly control her powers at start. RPG, remember?)
So I got that psicho Tomas, and D-ped Jess with him.
BUT since I already was at.. redeemed(?) rout with her, we were also able to fix Thomas. In the end he became as calm and thoughtfull as a buddhist.
I didn't realize Tomas could be redeemed. Neat. I don't enjoy the dark route too much, really, so I generally don't play it.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Angelica CAN work at the brothel on the good path. Once you free Lesser Corsix and complete the Celeean Swords questlines (from Vercin in Eleen, that one guy in the Eowen inn where you date Jessica, and the guy in Lesser Corsix inn), you can visit Angelica's dad to get a letter to bring to the soldiers blocking of Lesser Corsix. After you deliver the letter and return to her father, when you leave you'll notice she's not in your party. When you return to the house, you find her in a shouting match with her dad. You call her slave and command her to stop, revealing your relationship to her father. But instead of being upset, he's weirdly excited and you can have her fuck him. Idk what happens if you don't let him, but if you do, she can work at the brothel.
All that happens if you deny him is the scene is skipped. Game still goes on as though they had sex. It just gives people against incest a way to dodge the scene.

Reactions: Datawungui

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
So there will be no continuation of the story ? Damn !! I already started my donations at patreon. Well i guess it is better to hear now then later..

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
So there will be no continuation of the story ? Damn !! I already started my donations at patreon. Well i guess it is better to hear now then later..
There are currently no plans. However as stated repeatedly in earlier post, we will be revisiting continuing the story once most of the remaining 7000+ CGs have been remade. Best I can offer you for now is to just wait and see how it goes. Kuroki and myself are pretty busy with what we are doing just to get up to chapter 8. Kuroki is doing the art while I am making the updated walkthrough to make progressing easier for newer player. We're both in early/mid Chapter 4.

doutei

Dec 27, 2016
There are currently no plans. However as stated repeatedly in earlier post, we will be revisiting continuing the story once most of the remaining 7000+ CGs have been remade. Best I can offer you for now is to just wait and see how it goes. Kuroki and myself are pretty busy with what we are doing just to get up to chapter 8. Kuroki is doing the art while I am making the updated walkthrough to make progressing easier for newer player. We're both in early/mid Chapter 4.
Will the Patreon-only scenes be remade as well?

Reactions: Konstantinus

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I did not knew that... Probably I stopped playing before that..

Wow. Her own father FUCKED HER. I wonder if Allow her to make that is that he regrets about that allowing her to make whatever she wants.

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
Wow. Her own father FUCKED HER. I wonder if Allow her to make that is that he regrets about that allowing her to make whatever she wants.
Ratans am I right?
But yeah this is one of the very few incest scenes there were and u can choose to skip it if thats not your thing. Hanno has always been a weirdo who has a hard on for his daughter.

Reactions: vickze

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Ratans am I right?
But yeah this is one of the very few incest scenes there were and u can choose to skip it if thats not your thing. Hanno has always been a weirdo who has a hard on for his daughter.
I am fine with it..

What I never likes is see "fans" making NTR content with good couples(not included married women in the +18 games) that do not deserve it because they hate the Guy.

When the couples SUCKS like Goku&Chichi(for example) I do not see it as a bad option(NTR) in fanmade content. Vegeta and Bulma are better couple.

Last edited:

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I am fine with it..

What I never likes is see "fans" making NTR content with good couples(not included married women in the +18 games) that do not deserve it because they hate the Guy.

When the couples SUCKS like Goku&Chichi(for example) I do not see it as a bad option(NTR) in fanmade content. Vegeta and Bulma are better couple.
Technically it's a threesome between MC, Angelica, and Hanno. And the implication from Hanno is that Angelica looks just like her mother, and that her mother was also a slave.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
how and where do i find anaisha?
As far as I recall from multiple playthrough, I don't recognize the name Anaisha. Could you give me context on where you are in the game? Chapter, quest you're working on, Ethos path, ect. Also the game has a build in quest log that I used each time I beat the game up to current content. It might point you in the right direction.

金銀鈿荘

Feb 17, 2018
I am having trouble with Fiona's blood lash quests. I talked to Joan in camp but there's no mission point on map in the northern forest. Is this a known bug?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote