RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
I am having trouble with Fiona's blood lash quests. I talked to Joan in camp but there's no mission point on map in the northern forest. Is this a known bug?
Not a bug. As you try to leave the Westlands camp you should have a menu popup. One should say explore the Northern forest. It isn't found directly in the world map.

SomeGuy0000

Oct 3, 2018
If anyone decides to change the story around a little then you should make it so it’s OPTIONAL to have sex with the dude that got gender bended into the lady with those “bracelet artifacts”.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
If anyone decides to change the story around a little then you should make it so it’s OPTIONAL to have sex with the dude that got gender bended into the lady with those “bracelet artifacts”.
Laurent/Laura's content is completely optional. Just don't talk to him again in your base.

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
As far as I recall from multiple playthrough, I don't recognize the name Anaisha. Could you give me context on where you are in the game? Chapter, quest you're working on, Ethos path, ect. Also the game has a build in quest log that I used each time I beat the game up to current content. It might point you in the right direction.
i am in shinitore village after recruiting savannah and they tell me i have to find anaisha in the fire temple located to the south. the quest log gives me no other indication.
at the point marked by the marker it tells me "content coming later" as if there is something missing to do.
P.S. i healed livia and did the mission she assigned me and now she is fainted again and i found leona and made her my slave

Reactions: T-50

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
i am in shinitore village after recruiting savannah and they tell me i have to find anaisha in the fire temple located to the south. the quest log gives me no other indication.
at the point marked by the marker it tells me "content coming later" as if there is something missing to do.
P.S. i healed livia and did the mission she assigned me and now she is fainted again and i found leona and made her my slave
To avoid others seeing spoiler content, sent you a message.

SomeGuy0000

Oct 3, 2018
Laurent/Laura's content is completely optional. Just don't talk to him again in your base.
Laurent/Laura was the one in a yellow dress with brown hair right? Cuz that’s who I’m talking about too. I could’ve sworn that you had to do her gender bending quest in order to continue all of the main story missions. My bad if I’m either mistaken or if it become optional in a later update since I played each chapter in their original versions.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Laurent/Laura was the one in a yellow dress with brown hair right? Cuz that’s who I’m talking about too. I could’ve sworn that you had to do her gender bending quest in order to continue all of the main story missions. My bad if I’m either mistaken or if it become optional in a later update since I played each chapter in their original versions.
Yep, them him/her. You could have left Corsix without ever talking to Laurent. Completely optional. However it was teased that you could use those cuffs on Erdin in a later update before Ker abandoned the project.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Could anyone tell me where the mind control comes into play?
Terra, her mind is inhabited by some demon that you go in to defeat. Once you do, you have the option to basically eliminate all free will. She won't be some totally brainless puppet, she'll know what you did and continually mention it for a while until she fully accepts her role as nothing more than your servant.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
could some make a walkthrough or at least tell me how to progress chapter 8 cause i am at a point where no quest shows up is there a place i need to go do i need to talk to someone or is this all

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
could some make a walkthrough or at least tell me how to progress chapter 8 cause i am at a point where no quest shows up is there a place i need to go do i need to talk to someone or is this all
For Chapter 8 you are in the wrong thread. This is the remake that only goes to chapter 3. For Chapter 8 go to original thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-c8m7-ker.496/
Remember Chapter ended midway so if the ending feels abrupt it is likely that there whas nothing more.

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
SO i know nothing about this game or the original version. I see the mind control tag, but I was wondering how much mind control is in this game? Is it a key feature or is it like a one and done type thing?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
SO i know nothing about this game or the original version. I see the mind control tag, but I was wondering how much mind control is in this game? Is it a key feature or is it like a one and done type thing?
You have a magical cum. Girls get addicted to you and follow your command.

Reactions: KurokiSama

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
While I'm having to take some personal time off from working on it, dog just died, I am writing the walkthrough. It's currently through to the end of chapter 4 main story and am working on the sidequests.

Reactions: KurokiSama

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well ntr is not bad as long as it is not you who is getting stolen from and there is different ntrs you know

Reactions: alex2011

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
If Kuroki is just updating images and leaving everything else ass is will this be weekly or monthly updates?

What happens once he is caught up to the main story where Ker left off?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote