RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
If Ker doesn't/can't continue but Kuroki does, I'd like to see the return of the Circle Guild. I can see them raising hell in Rata after being ditched by Jessica, since she was the voice of reason in the group, Donnie was just there for Jessica, Tomas is a psychopath hellbent on revenge, and Alexander is determined to prove that he's not a coward and is a hero. It's been a long time since I did an evil run, but in the good run, if you complete all the sidequests before entering Rata, his pride is shattered, stomped flat, then ground into a pulp by having your actions be praised as heroic while his/theirs are denounced as cowardly. With only Tomas left in the Circle Guild, they would absolutely go on a crusade to take down the Ratans, no matter who else it hurts and even if they die trying.

mjp231073

Aug 16, 2018
Not really, there is a work in progress fandomwiki page for the remake that details the characters and when/how to recruit them. Other than that game is pretty straight forward. So long as you read the text boxes you'll get a pretty good idea of who to talk to at any point. There is also an in game quest log, but sometimes it is a little vague. If you decide to play however I'm very active here and on the remakes discord server and have played through Harem, both old and this remake, multiple times. I can help you if you ever need.
Yes I could use a little help with the rings part in the westland I've tried everything I could think of and still can't beat that part.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I was just playing this game and got to the point where the MC is like "I am going to be selling you all off" .... WHAT!. Like why the heck would I want that common game.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
I was just playing this game and got to the point where the MC is like "I am going to be selling you all off" .... WHAT!. Like why the heck would I want that common game.

Kind of the whole thing of the story, as stated in the games intro sequence if you read that. However, as of yet there is no ending to the game, so nobody is sold off. Might not even happen when/if an ending does eventually happen. I recommend waiting to find out how things eventually go. Story of the game is extremely good if you keep going however.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Kind of the whole thing of the story, as stated in the games intro sequence if you read that. However, as of yet there is no ending to the game, so nobody is sold off. Might not even happen when/if an ending does eventually happen. I recommend waiting to find out how things eventually go. Story of the game is extremely good if you keep going however.
Pretty sure the point of the story was to reclaim family power and name. coming back the only male with lovers (Those that can also kick ass) would establish a seat of power especially since he had those that were still loyal to him. I didn't think selling off the girls.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Yes I could use a little help with the rings part in the westland I've tried everything I could think of and still can't beat that part.
Hamstring Naitay. Makes it much easier.
I'm fairly certain that the game's end would have all the girls remaining with the MC. I have a theory that the MC is in the distant past, and is influencing the future of the world. Like either his people or his people's enemy were the Ratan descendants, and by mucking around in the past, he will change the future, for good or ill. And his harem girls will be the start of his reign as king of the continent.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
I'm fairly certain that the game's end would have all the girls remaining with the MC. I have a theory that the MC is in the distant past, and is influencing the future of the world. Like either his people or his people's enemy were the Ratan descendants, and by mucking around in the past, he will change the future, for good or ill. And his harem girls will be the start of his reign as king of the continent.
Oh I like that idea. Do you mind if I make a note of that to recommend to Kuroki if they decide to expand/continue the story? There is one potential oversite in that theory however. Back in the earlier chapters, end of 2 or the beginning of 3 I think, that MC says he recognizes some of the consolations in the sky, though they are much farther south than he remembers. At first glance this could give credence to that theory, but stars don't drift quite that far while retaining a recognizable consolation, if I recall my high school astronomy lessons correctly. Nonetheless it's an interesting idea. I'll be sure to credit you for the idea of course.

Reactions: KurokiSama

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Oh I like that idea. Do you mind if I make a note of that to recommend to Kuroki if they decide to expand/continue the story? There is one potential oversite in that theory however. Back in the earlier chapters, end of 2 or the beginning of 3 I think, that MC says he recognizes some of the consolations in the sky, though they are much farther south than he remembers. At first glance this could give credence to that theory, but stars don't drift quite that far while retaining a recognizable consolation, if I recall my high school astronomy lessons correctly. Nonetheless it's an interesting idea. I'll be sure to credit you for the idea of course.
Go ahead.

Reactions: Thata'sae

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Yeah he's alive. I found his twitter from his blog. I checked his likes and it seems he just likes posts on twitter regularly although he doesn't post.
Well, at least there is that. As sad as I was to see the game die it'd be worse if he had actually died.
It's a shame though as the original was my first ever plot driven RPG maker game that I fell for. And will always have a soft spot in my heart.

Well, either way I'll be keeping an eye on this. It won't be the original artists vision but it has potential to be the next best thing.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Well, at least there is that. As sad as I was to see the game die it'd be worse if he had actually died.
It's a shame though as the original was my first ever plot driven RPG maker game that I fell for. And will always have a soft spot in my heart.

Well, either way I'll be keeping an eye on this. It won't be the original artists vision but it has potential to be the next best thing.
Kuroki has done pretty well keeping close to the original images as they could while making them look better. Most drastic changes are the tattoos/elemental markings of mages.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
How ended the ORIGINAL ONE??

I liked it but... I thought that it was SAD that the MC was only a guy to "Train These Girls" to make them marry other dudes and stopped playing it long time ago.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
If Ker doesn't/can't continue but Kuroki does, I'd like to see the return of the Circle Guild. I can see them raising hell in Rata after being ditched by Jessica, since she was the voice of reason in the group, Donnie was just there for Jessica, Tomas is a psychopath hellbent on revenge, and Alexander is determined to prove that he's not a coward and is a hero. It's been a long time since I did an evil run, but in the good run, if you complete all the sidequests before entering Rata, his pride is shattered, stomped flat, then ground into a pulp by having your actions be praised as heroic while his/theirs are denounced as cowardly. With only Tomas left in the Circle Guild, they would absolutely go on a crusade to take down the Ratans, no matter who else it hurts and even if they die trying.
I remember, that at some point we can recruit another member of circle, based on Jess path.
I went almost always trough love, but rap-content for Jess was my favorite (also full control over Terra looks more logical, since she can't properly control her powers at start. RPG, remember?)
So I got that psicho Tomas, and D-ped Jess with him.
BUT since I already was at.. redeemed(?) rout with her, we were also able to fix Thomas. In the end he became as calm and thoughtfull as a buddhist.

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
I liked it but... I thought that it was SAD that the MC was only a guy to "Train These Girls" to make them marry other dudes and stopped playing it long time ago.
While that is his dream and he outright stated it in early Chapter 3, (Tbh I felt a bit weirded out by that as well). I feel like with time he will come to either love his slaves in the Light path. And the dark path would be selling them like he intended.

But thats just story speculation...

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
How ended the ORIGINAL ONE??

You know, I had a feeling, that those winged-women (angel/demon?) may know the way to undo the curse over his people, and if we will have max allgment (red or blue), one of them will help us.
Or maybe another possible ending, where MC says "KISS MY BASS, TRAITORS"* and just stays in Rata as noble man with his own harem.

*Just to refresh your memory: he was sent on suicidal mission, survived and was banished for this fact as traitor, who left his soilders die.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I see.. I choosed the "light path" minus with 1 because I hated her a lot..

That Mayor daughter was unable to work in the BROTHEL for that. Because I choosed the good path with her. To say one example..

We will see..

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Are you adding things to the story or is it a remaster with just new cgs but everything else is the same?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Are you adding things to the story or is it a remaster with just new cgs but everything else is the same?
Right he said it will only be a remaster. If he made it so far as where Ker left off then he will see if the story will be continued.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote