RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I don't actually know what Ker originally planned, or what the remake dev plans, but I can say that in the original game there were several things that hinted at the idea that maybe the MC's country was actually on the continent you're adventuring on in the far, far distant past, but long gone/passed into rumor and legend, possibly under a different name (no one had ever heard of it, it was claimed that nothing existed beyond the storms, etc.). This would mean the MC has time traveled far into the future, in which case the 'solution' would be that the hero would eventually impregnate all of his slaves, having them effectively all become his wives, to 'save' his nation.

There are also parts of the Cheli prophecy narrative that also suggest perhaps there is meant to be a plot twist that the MC's home nation are actually the ancient predecessors of the Cheli, which is not something most people would expect due to the MC not looking anything like the Cheli. In this narrative, the MC basically is the King Arthur figure returning to lead the Cheli into becoming a great nation, effectively 'saving' his people in this way. Ker clearly had a soft spot for the Cheli in the writing, giving them huge swaths of attention as far as lorebuilding, etc. goes, so this wouldn't shock me if it had been the original plan either. If this WAS the plan, the MC's harem could still essentially remain 'just' his (assuming you don't select things like the NTR-ish take on the Jessica relationship), since the existential threat against the Cheli isn't infertility any longer but colonialism.

I will say as a caveat that everything I've written in this post is pure speculation based on my own interpretation of a game that was unfinished and apparently abandoned.
So the storm didn't just fuck his ship, it flung him into a time vortex. So none of these girls were probably even alive when he started. It's an interesting theory I suppose, though it kinda screws over his whole quest since there's nothing left of it. It would make sense though; with all the women barren, he did technically fail by being flung through time, so if we're talking a few hundred years, everyone would have died without heirs. The kingdom likely got absorbed by someone who thought they were a total pushover, and he's just roaming around lands that no longer belong to him.

If anyone is wondering why he wouldn't notice anything, a few hundred years might not change too much of the natural landscape, but people tear things down all the time, so anything that existed in the kingdom has probably been built over.
I also thought about him being push into the future or something like that, but my thought it he is able to get out of that continent trap by storm and when he gets back his kingdom is gone or totally in collapse and he will fight other nations or invader to reestablished the kingdom.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
someone really should remake the game, and it doesn't have to look like the original exactly. As long as it's consistent you can make the characters look anything you like. I always thought someone should remake the game with more realistic renders.
I'm more in favor of the 2D approach like harem collector from 3D to 2D.

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
I remember this game, it was one of my first and favourite games that I picked up...Glad to see a remake.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
I don't suppose a Mac version will ever see the light of day?
Thanks in advance!
It's a VX Ace game, a Mac version is literally impossible. It'd have to be ported to MZ meaning basically rewritten from scratch in a proprietary engine that you have to pay full price to upgrade to.

You could try a Windows emulator. I have no idea how nice RPGM games play with Mac Win emulators, but I wish you good luck.

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
It's a VX Ace game, a Mac version is literally impossible. It'd have to be ported to MZ meaning basically rewritten from scratch in a proprietary engine that you have to pay full price to upgrade to.

You could try a Windows emulator. I have no idea how nice RPGM games play with Mac Win emulators, but I wish you good luck.
Oh, that's pretty unfortunate but if that's a fact then that's it i guess.
Thank you for the info!

killerbull27

Jul 19, 2020
Haven't tried the game yet and found out is has an older version is it better to play the first version of the game before trying the remake ver?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Haven't tried the game yet and found out is has an older version is it better to play the first version of the game before trying the remake ver?
The older version differs only with having different art program and more content for now. But with the remake continue it will just catch up so the difference will be only in that you have a better promise for continuation of the new one then the old that whas left abandoned.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Look around in the village for a few clues to what happened, a map and a dead man. Then go into the newly spawned cave that will appear near by.

Aug 29, 2017
Look around in the village for a few clues to what happened, a map and a dead man. Then go into the newly spawned cave that will appear near by.
ty, but it wont even let me search the village, it just says there isnt anything of interest there like it does with most little village areas. i cant even explore at all, is there somthing i need to do or get first?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote