RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
For those wondering wheres the new update,

Simple answer is: There is progress, just slowly

Longer answer is: Well, life happened, there are many things going on around me and my family right now that I can only work on this project for a few hours weekly. I have not abandoned it, but the scenes in Chapter 5 have a large number of scenes involving many men and thats essentially the most time consuming part. For now Donna, Samantha and Beta's route in Chapter 5 is completed but theres still others I'm working on at the moment. Much appreciated for those who are waiting!:coffee:

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020

Longer answer is: Well, life happened, there are many things going on around me and my family right now that I can only work on this project for a few hours weekly. I have not abandoned it, but the scenes in Chapter 5 have a large number of scenes involving many men and thats essentially the most time consuming part. For now Donna, Samantha and Beta's route in Chapter 5 is completed but theres still others I'm working on at the moment. Much appreciated for those who are waiting!:coffee:
Thanks for letting us know what's going on, hopefully things will be looking up for you and your family soon.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Man, and this is only the CGs that already have a reference. I can't imagine how difficult it would be if you had to do any of those from scratch. Or maybe original scenes would be easier than making faithful setups that you've made. I'm honestly not sure, I always held the opinion it's easier to create what you can already see, than make something from nothing.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Man, and this is only the CGs that already have a reference. I can't imagine how difficult it would be if you had to do any of those from scratch. Or maybe original scenes would be easier than making faithful setups that you've made. I'm honestly not sure, I always held the opinion it's easier to create what you can already see, than make something from nothing.

I can understand what you are saying but there are those who find it easier to create something from nothingness then to modify something that already exists.

But I'm sure that you can agree that not only modding the work that Ker has done already and then adding to what already exists in the game Ker made will be a challenge, be that as it may it is good to see this fine game not only updated graphically but all continued on with story wise.

Reactions: Mauser45

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017

Don't worry, we understand. It was awesome of you to start this project in the first place!

Reactions: Kargan3033

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Don't worry, we understand. It was awesome of you to start this project in the first place!
Agreed, since Ker is no longer working on the fine game he created one has to wonder what path this game will take once the art update is done with, all in all it's going to be damn interesting to see what direction this game will take as well as what new characters will be added to this fine game. :D

Reactions: Mauser45

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I can understand what you are saying but there are those who find it easier to create something from nothingness then to modify something that already exists.

But I'm sure that you can agree that not only modding the work that Ker has done already and then adding to what already exists in the game Ker made will be a challenge, be that as it may it is good to see this fine game not only updated graphically but all continued on with story wise.
Let me put it this way, it is easier when you aren't limited to adapting existing work since your own work is entirely your own ideas, but it isn't that much easier since you still have to go through the same process to do that work either way.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Let me put it this way, it is easier when you aren't limited to adapting existing work since your own work is entirely your own ideas, but it isn't that much easier since you still have to go through the same process to do that work either way.
This is true but there are those who find it easier to mod something then it is to create something, case in point game modders I mean games like Fallout3-Skyrim and the like.

But then again I'm sure that any modder could if they had the time and resources and know how could come up with something new.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Good thing the original MC was sterile when wearing the ring
True but at lest with all the gold he makes he could afford to support his crotch spawns and generally the whole idea for the game is find fertile women and knock them up back in his homeland.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is true but there are those who find it easier to mod something then it is to create something, case in point game modders I mean games like Fallout3-Skyrim and the like.

But then again I'm sure that any modder could if they had the time and resources and know how could come up with something new.

I think Mathrock said it best:
creativity is something rare but flows like a stream to people who has it
It really depends on if you are a creative person or not. For the creative, it is easier than for others to start with your own idea and no existing work from other people, but for the not so creative, it gives them a bit of help to have an existing idea and roll with that based on the framework laid out by other people.

He was wrong about one thing, though, something from nothing does exist, that's how there are things that can be used as a basis, like the original game, in the first place. Sure, the game follows a pretty standard path in design, but the story is something Ker created.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
True but at lest with all the gold he makes he could afford to support his crotch spawns and generally the whole idea for the game is find fertile women and knock them up back in his homeland.
By selling them to the nobility and garnering favor to start a revolution (either for his own benefit or the benefit of the nation).
I always hoped that Ker would also offer a story end where we live as Kings and Queens of that new nation instead of selling our girls off.
It really depends on if you are a creative person or not. For the creative, it is easier than for others to start with your own idea and no existing work from other people, but for the not so creative, it gives them a bit of help to have an existing idea and roll with that based on the framework laid out by other people.
That all depends on the nature of creativity.
A Person can be creative to find unique solutions for changeing problems... or in art terms to write an Epos out of nothing or create an masterpiece artwork from a story someone else previously wrote.
The nature of ones creativity is what makes one Option easier and more appealing than the other

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
By selling them to the nobility and garnering favor to start a revolution (either for his own benefit or the benefit of the nation).
I always hoped that Ker would also offer a story end where we live as Kings and Queens of that new nation instead of selling our girls off.

A Person can be creative to find unique solutions for changeing problems... or in art terms to write an Epos out of nothing or create an masterpiece artwork from a story someone else previously wrote.
The nature of ones creativity is what makes one Option easier and more appealing than the other
In this case, it would be the latter form of creativity. Assuming Kuroki decides to go beyond where Ker left off, we'll see just how creative he can be in that sense since it would require more of a 'something from nothing' level of creativity than adapting what Ker already made and accounting for things that Custom Maid doesn't have that 3D Custom Girl did. There will be no basis to go from, the only real connection in that regard would be the previous events, which do pose the minor limitation of having to make the new events connect to the previous ones in a way that makes sense.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
In this case, it would be the latter form of creativity. Assuming Kuroki decides to go beyond where Ker left off, we'll see just how creative he can be in that sense since it would require more of a 'something from nothing' level of creativity than adapting what Ker already made and accounting for things that Custom Maid doesn't have that 3D Custom Girl did. There will be no basis to go from, the only real connection in that regard would be the previous events, which do pose the minor limitation of having to make the new events connect to the previous ones in a way that makes sense.
I agree with what you are saying in the quoted text, I'm just glad someone has decided to continue where Ker left off and like I said before it's going to be interesting to what comes after all the art has been upgraded.

• Red Heart

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I hear what you are saying and that would be an intersting spin on the game Ker was making, but who knows that might be an option that Kuroki will add to the game as he continues on from where Ker left off.

Good point about creativity it's usually a good thing when creative people decide to bring something new and interesting into the world, we just have to wait and see what comes next in this fine game once the artwork has been upgraded.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I agree with what you are saying in the quoted text, I'm just glad someone has decided to continue where Ker left off and like I said before it's going to be interesting to what comes after all the art has been upgraded.
Very interesting indeed

Mathrock

Jun 26, 2018
I think Mathrock said it best:

He was wrong about one thing, though, something from nothing does exist, that's how there are things that can be used as a basis, like the original game, in the first place. Sure, the game follows a pretty standard path in design, but the story is something Ker created.
I was saying from a broad point of view, everything you see in your life subconscious shapes how you want your project to be you can't create a new thing without a reference or inspiration, being creative or not we don't do stuff on random, pointing "this is from nothing and this is not" is just a twisted point of view, a book doesn't descends from sky in our minds we always copy and adapt content from others works we like even if is not intentionally, you can't make a story without hearing one, you can't do a task properly without seeing how it is done, the truth we are all imperfect and need a path to follow so we don't get lost.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote