RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
No I have not heard anything about the progress of this remake so all we can do is wait and hope, if anyone here knows what's going on with this game can you post the info on it?

Thanks in advance for you help.
It's been stated before, both here and on the discord server, but progress on the art update has been slow since Kuroki doesn't have a lot of time each week to work on it. Since this is mostly a labor of love basically, it isn't either of our main priorities.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
It's been stated before, both here and on the discord server, but progress on the art update has been slow since Kuroki doesn't have a lot of time each week to work on it. Since this is mostly a labor of love basically, it isn't either of our main priorities.
I understand that but I just wanted to know what was going on and if there was anything I could do to help even though I have no artistic skills I am familiar with RPGM VX Ace and I could try to make maps if I can get a hold of a copy of VX Ace and the Harem game that can be edited.

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
Harem Remake Version C5.0 Beta Release:
- All Chapter 5 CG replaced (1200 images replaced)
- Title screen replaced (Because I lost the original file)
- As this build hasn't been thoroughly playtested, there might be some things I've missed, feel free to submit bugs or CG errors here or in my discord.
- Fixed a few minor bugs

Build 5.0 Beta (MEGA):

CG Packs are uploaded to patreon for those interested, thank you so much for the support!

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Hey Kuroki been play 5.0 release you posted a few hours ago and I have to say I'm starting to enjoy the art work more and more over the old art work so far, ok a few things about this new release/remake.

In the thunder swamp when you are gather thunder shard as well as flowers for Fiona you don't get a message saying you have completed the quest when you have gathered the thunder shard for Fiona like you do with the other quests you get from her.

Also I can't say I like the MTF transformation content Ker added to his version of the game, I understand from a plot point about why he added that content to his game and I was wonder if you are going to do away with it or make it optional.

Lastly I can't say I'm a fan of the sex sounds in this game, I guess it's because I'm too use to game with no sex sounds and was wondering if there is a way you can turn them off or on or at lest reduce the volume on them.

Other then those things I have mentioned this is a damn good remake of Ker's game and well worth the wait between the releases of this fine game so thank you and your team for your hard work in not only remaking Ker's game but also for carrying on where he left off.

Reactions: KurokiSama

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Hey Kuroki I'm in the middle of chapter 3 of this game and have claimed Fiona as mine and have her making magical items for me which I always did even in Ker's game because just think of all the *fun* toys and enchanter can make, hell You could imagen all the *fun* to be had if magic was tilted to the more erotic side of things, such as a " Real Feel Magic Mouth " spell and so on LOL.

Anyways I have come across any bugs so far but I have to ask, did you tinker with the combat and leveling systems?, because the combat and leveling in the came seems smoother and less *clunky* like it seemed to be in Ker's game.

All in all I'm enjoying what you have done with this fine game other then what I mentioned in my earlier post about this new release.

All in all everything seems fine so far, will keep you updated if I find any bugs in this release, well done and a big thank you to you and your team for carrying on and improving his fine game.

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
I'll look into those suggestions but I can't promise I'll do all of them, some people like the Laura route and the whole male transformation thing so it's better to keep it there for now.
I didn't change anything in the combat system, it's never touched upon since I'm mostly replacing artwork only.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I'll look into those suggestions but I can't promise I'll do all of them, some people like the Laura route and the whole male transformation thing so it's better to keep it there for now.
I didn't change anything in the combat system, it's never touched upon since I'm mostly replacing artwork only.
Fair enough, they were just suggestions, I'm not trying to tell you how to make this remake, all in all I'm getting use to the new artwork, as for the combat system I had no idea you had not worked on it, also I did mention awhile ago that sme of the sex sounds do not end but will stop when you leave the area, it is the sex sounds when you have sex with Sarah that does not fade out like the sex sounds with the other characters but does stop when you walk off the map area you are in when you have sex with Sarah.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
For anyone here but not on the Discord server. Ker has been heard from for the first time in years. They posted a "where I've been" update to their Patreon. Here is the link.
Thank the Dark Gods he's still alive!

I've been through what he's been through and worse so I understand all to well what being suicidal is like and it's not a good place to be, I hope he makes a fast and safe recovery.

Thanks for posting the link Fylokon there are many folks who are worried about him, you mind if I send you a PM?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gin231 and Delta 6

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Ker has stated publicly that he has seen this project and that it has his blessing
After Ker's patreon statement about not knowing if he can ever continue on the game because it was way too stressful and depressing: I would LOVE to see these devs continue the game and then having Ker as a "advisor" for the story content.
Like that, Ker doesnt have to do everything by himself, he could just pass on his story vision while the whole programming side would be accounted for.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
After Ker's patreon statement about not knowing if he can ever continue on the game because it was way too stressful and depressing: I would LOVE to see these devs continue the game and then having Ker as a "advisor" for the story content.
Like that, Ker doesnt have to do everything by himself, he could just pass on his story vision while the whole programming side would be accounted for.
Well your in luck it is because of Ker and other hrpg game makers that I have started to make my own game and I have asked Ker for advice on technical aspects of making an hrpg game, so far I have not heard back from him yet.

Reactions: junior366

hotenhornay

Apr 30, 2018
A few notes:

The [Erase Picture] tool seems to have disappeared at some point in my playthrough. I can't find it in any of my saves.

During the trial, the sprites for Marianna and Giuliani don't appear, leaving two empty chairs.

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
A few notes:

The [Erase Picture] tool seems to have disappeared at some point in my playthrough. I can't find it in any of my saves.

During the trial, the sprites for Marianna and Giuliani don't appear, leaving two empty chairs.
That's strange, the tool should be an entirely new item from the database. I'll look into it to see if there's anything in the scripts.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well i want better exp gain on those side quest or at least a lot more quest early in cause those fights get tough

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote