2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I started to find some sex scenes now.

The one thing I find I don't like about this game is that changing locations advances the time. Going from one bedroom to another can take you from evening to night. If I check the location of a girl by the time I get there she's usually gone.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Reminder: O.4.5 for this end of July, you won't have access if you're not a patron, I mean there will not be any public version. Love[/URL]

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
nvm :noexpression: .. its not phone code, its code for the demon ... i m such an idiot :noexpression:
the codes on page 1 im trying to figure out how to use them :( and the "a" thing dont work either.i am a noob for sure

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

New version, it's the same version than 4.1 but I added a beta test of the Erodex (Information on girls that evolve with your progression, on your phone) it's a bonus version, a new version is coming end of july, with a lot of new content :)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
@Carlo S The dev removed content to replace it later because some of it was bugged, but has yet to put the things back i guess? There was supposed to be 3 small patches in between the next update that would replace content that got removed due to bugs but that didn't happen so I assume he is just going to drop it all in with .45 update.

Reactions: Krull
2.90 star(s) 22 Votes