2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
in the earlier versions, you were able to do things like get a blowjob or paizuri regularly after certain events. 4.2 didn't have those regular events anymore. was that a temp thing or did he take it out?

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017

Overview:​
The scenario:
You are starting College and your mother is newly director of a Villa just next to this College. Your job is to offer to College girls a chamber and make them taking good time in there :p
Gameplay:
You're jumping maps to maps, meets people, sometime randomly, create a relation and some time unlock scenes depending of their desire score and your basic Persuasion
You need to persuade girls to join your Villa and get rent.

Updated: 07/07-2017
Genre: 3DCG, Big Tits, Incest
Censorship: No
Version: 0.4.5a
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog:
Cheat Codes:
Download: - - |

View attachment 2829 View attachment 2830 View attachment 2831 View attachment 2832
How to use cheats code and especially or to put them desolate of my question I am noob please step by step its posible

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
How to use cheats code and especially or to put them desolate of my question I am noob please step by step its posible
In your bedroom, go to the demon area and on the left side you will see something that says "patreon codes". That's where you use/enter in the cheat codes you see.

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
any walkthrough?
Not that I'm aware of, however the game is pretty straightforward enough to not really warrant a walkthrough per'se. The only tricky part is knowing when to go to a certain room during a certain time (such as evening in the livingroom for movie with sis and celine at a certain stage, or to lexa's bedroom during the day, etc). It isn't hard to find most of the events, just explore and you should be able to find everything easily enough, the more difficult part is the time it takes to "grind up" their stats to trigger the next "stage".

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Dinky-Minky

Dec 7, 2016
I feel like this game could be so much better if some different decision were made:

- Most important and probably the easiest, get the translation right and consistent (at the very least for the players choices), half the time I can barely make sense what the choice I'm selecting will lead to and there is no way to go back one level in the 'choice tree'.

- Better 'sign-posting' of when a new event is available to be triggered as you meet the stat requirements with hints as to where to go (and what time) in order to trigger said events. Right now it feels like blind luck and I've seen events before seeing the one that leads to it.

- Right now when you unlock a scene with one of the characters they will only do it again if in a specific private area, I feel like this is a terrible decision as the game is wasting the players time and effort trying to find the characters in those specific areas.

- Peeping scenes playing automatically and over and over, much rather they be options rather than auto-played on entering a location as I on many occasions would rather interact with the character rather than see the same peeping scene again.

- Implementing some sort of over-map showing at what location everyone currently is at so that you no longer need to randomly visit locations in order to run into someone specific.

lillos

May 22, 2017
guys I get all scenes easily a part mom's ones.After the spider/lingerie scene,how I can get all others?Are those bugged?

Leynex

May 9, 2017
guys I get all scenes easily a part mom's ones.After the spider/lingerie scene,how I can get all others?Are those bugged?
I´ll woud say yes, cause i started this game vers. a few times (4x). So i got every time 100% with all character´s but only the spider- and the swallow-scene from Isabell was for me available..

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
I´ll woud say yes, cause i started this game vers. a few times (4x). So i got every time 100% with all character´s but only the spider- and the swallow-scene from Isabell was for me available..
So it's not just me and that guy... Actually for me, quite a few scenes are bugged as they don't register in the event list and can't replay them. (4 of isabelle's, 2 of sis's, gym chick (can't remember name but starts with m), River's 2nd scene (if I remember right), and I think one of lexa's. Though I've seen all of them (as they triggered for the first time normally, just didn't register for replay) with the exception of most of Isabelle's. She's the only one that I've been unable to see all the scenes of period.

werronsky

Jun 7, 2017
i need help ive got like 1000 points on isabelle and i can only make her do handjob i tried to look for other events for her but i cant find anything

Last edited:

McNoffie

Aug 3, 2017
sry if this has been answered but looking thrugh this thread i havent been able to find the answer ... or maybe not understand it.
So the questins are 1: is the spider event with isabella in her sheer undervear her nr.0 special event ? because that i have seen when i started the game but reloaded and have not seen it since. Maybe because i have gotten 2nd and 3 rd event on her ???
2: have all the events that are "missing" been implementet ? there are posts in ths thread that talk about grapic updates new models and so on so maybe the events havent been made with the new models ? or is it rly a bug ?

Sry if these questions are stupid but im brand spanking new here and to the game so it becomes slightly confusing to keep track of what version posts r refering too ect. ect. =D

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
sry if this has been answered but looking thrugh this thread i havent been able to find the answer ... or maybe not understand it.
So the questins are 1: is the spider event with isabella in her sheer undervear her nr.0 special event ? because that i have seen when i started the game but reloaded and have not seen it since. Maybe because i have gotten 2nd and 3 rd event on her ???
2: have all the events that are "missing" been implementet ? there are posts in ths thread that talk about grapic updates new models and so on so maybe the events havent been made with the new models ? or is it rly a bug ?

Sry if these questions are stupid but im brand spanking new here and to the game so it becomes slightly confusing to keep track of what version posts r refering too ect. ect. =D
Seems to be a bug as a lot of us are having issues with getting/triggering those events with Isabella.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So night time events got removed? Did the dev forget to replace all the stuff he gutted last month?

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
So night time events got removed? Did the dev forget to replace all the stuff he gutted last month?
I don't think they got gutted, just bugged out. I know this because the replay scene feature in the phone doesn't activate for a few scenes even though I've already triggered them (like sister's movie time, isabella's spider scene, and a few others, mostly those 2). They are there (most of them anyway), just randomly trigger and doesn't update in the phone so you can't replay some of them.

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes