2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

gln

Jul 10, 2017
With 0.4.5 I had issues with the secret app (it did not work).. Had anyone else the same issue? IS there something to do to unlock it? Are there issues with 0.4.6?

U

User_10739

BTW bro like last time we need to start a new game or?? am cool with star new game bur just want to know
For HV you need to start a new game because you were probably past where the new changes are. He seems to reinvent the game quite often...

J.Frankson

Nov 29, 2016
With 0.4.5 I had issues with the secret app (it did not work).. Had anyone else the same issue? IS there something to do to unlock it? Are there issues with 0.4.6?
As far as I know, you type "whereis xxx" replace the exes with a name and there you go. I don't know if it has any other uses.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Corv1992

Jun 10, 2017
so anybody got isabelle events . 0, 3 and the other workig?, in using this new version 4.6 but still not working

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I don't think they got gutted, just bugged out. I know this because the replay scene feature in the phone doesn't activate for a few scenes even though I've already triggered them (like sister's movie time, isabella's spider scene, and a few others, mostly those 2). They are there (most of them anyway), just randomly trigger and doesn't update in the phone so you can't replay some of them.
How does the movie event trigger?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
restart your games. Now as for the movie event, that triggers on the weekend in the evening after you get the "sister" past a certain point.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Is there a changelog for 4.6?
It's a small update:
I just got a new asset that allow me to manage texts differently, now they are more detailed and I can ass outlines to see them better and gradients. I also changer some UI area.

I corrected some bugs (Didn't listed them once corrected), I remember some:

• Isabelle's 4th event is correctly available
  • I killed the pleasure glitch with the replay
  • Night event are back (I changed the function so they couldn't happen), there aren't new I just set them like before.
  • I don't remember the rest ha ha ha, tell tell m in the commentary section if there are bugs you saw still there.
About the problem that lock people on map, I'll need a little bit more time to correct that, that's why there is the my room button, to not stay blocked.
There's a poll for the next update going on and at the moment New Content (new scenes/new dialoges) is in the lead (by far).

Last edited:

reinzy

Jul 22, 2017
Help please, with isabelle 3rd event, already browse through page 1 to 21, and haven't found the answer.. (isabelle 3rd event)

fg7dragon

Apr 22, 2017
Help please, with isabelle 3rd event, already browse through page 1 to 21, and haven't found the answer.. (isabelle 3rd event)
Go in the evening to her room until you get it.
On the other hand, I'm having trouble getting Isabelle 4th event.
Also, can anyone post a CG pack for this version?

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Go in the evening to her room until you get it.
On the other hand, I'm having trouble getting Isabelle 4th event.
Also, can anyone post a CG pack for this version?
Well I've tried multiple times to enter Isabelle's room in the evening to trigger her 3rd event but it still won't pop up, the only event I got was with the spider but I can't ask her nothing more than a boobjob. Also when I pick up the option to talk to her and ask her about her hobbies, she won't let me see her in the dress she bought, she keeps saying "maybe another time"

Reactions: Mikedazz1
2.90 star(s) 22 Votes