2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

gln

Jul 10, 2017
Personally I catch & let the spider survived but I dont think it has any consequences if you choose to kill it/grab it. I dont remember a blowjob/deepthroat scene with mom afair, how did you trigger that? The reward I got from grabbing the spider was mom stroking her P on MCs D

EDIT: Ok nvm the bj is this damn 3rd event gotcha
Yes the old seconde event, if I remember correctly.. I just don't remember how it was triggered

gln

Jul 10, 2017
Killing or capturng the spider doesn't affect anything. It's all based on Desire and Pleasure Points. I finally finished off Sandra's events through getting a lot of pleasure points and Desire on her (600+ desire which was probably excessive and 200-300 Pleasure Points).

And there was a some-point but it's invalid and doesn't accurately represent the game as it stands now features like the girls having set locations at set times have since been added and then there's new stats and changes to certain characters and changes to quite a few events.
I also finished Sandra's event, and that is why I am asking if anyone has finished Isabelle: I have much more pleasure points and affection and still no event 3.. So either it is bugged or I did not find the right trigger

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I think events 3 and 4 of isabelle are not implemented or there is a bug that does not let them appear

Reactions: rKnight

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Events 3 and 4 were in the game, it's a blowjob scene and a fuck scene (when you catch her working out in her room). Dev just removed them for whatever reason, and it seems like the pool scenes got removed in 4.6

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Krull

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
walkthough?
how to get mom sex scene?
Read the comments above. We've adressed both of these issues. I adressed the Walkthrough and the AdoringFan cleared things up about the Mom's Sex Scene. The Walkthrough is no longer Valid due to the changes and the Mom's Sex Scene was removed. It's literally the same comments over and over. Perhaps some trial and error can clear things up if you are stuck or even just read the messages from the girls every so often when you talk to them.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Does it look like some models are different? I'm not talking about that red head but like the Mom and that Blond. Some models look way different.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Does it look like some models are different? I'm not talking about that red head but like the Mom and that Blond. Some models look way different.
Yeah the mom's nose seems larger in some scenes, could just be poor lighting or rush jobs when it comes to renders but there is definitely a noticeable drop in quality.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Does anyone know anything else about this version? What's so different about her? Just layout or story content too?
1.JPG

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Release update:

Lexa Hot.png

I Added new Images for Lexa's first Unique, with my new skills I just obtained! :p. I like a lot the quality of the renders I did.
So, I adapted my plans for August depending on my last pool, here is what you can expect for this end of august:

65% of new content for existing characters, I mean new Unique events and new type of event (Night Party, an occasion to see girls in dresses :p). the night party will be done at the end if we already finished other things.
The Intro will be reworked, it will be similar but will me more implemented to the game.

25% New Images added on some events that have a lack of Images, I'll probably make pools to vote on scenes to fill of Images (there is too much scenes I can't add a lot to too much), Patreon polls ofc.

10% Other things, a Accel buttons that jump to the next Image or the next player choice, Weekly track of PP by dibela, rework on how to trigger pools system.

U

User_10739

how do the mod work exectly?? a gold, b ? c little less gold, d ? is there a walk for the mod?? and is there a way to use the mod to add pleasure point directy to lets say the mom?
The mod adds money and rent plus bumps up the relationship stats. I have not found anything about pleasure points in the .dll yet.

U

User_10739

Erodraw seems to have broken his game, I have only 2 mom events and basically all the dialogue choices have negative effects. Too many devs keep second guessing their games and reinventing the wheel instead of progressing the story because they have no endgame in site. Write your fucking overview, break it up into achievable segments then act. When it is done start a new game. Every hates a prequel as they already knows how it ends...

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If it helps I gain pleasure points by asking for hugs, to see tits or other variants of those actions there are (sex only for Sandra and Celine, maybe Lexa). As for end game, I could see several endings. One ending each girl for being with only one of the girls and then a few duo endings like Celine and Sandra polygamous relationship, Sandra and Isabelle, Isabelle and Lexa, Celine and the Teacher (Anna I think is her name, I'm not into being a sub type character) and then just kinda pair of the reasonable options from there and you have a shit load of endings.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Erodraw seems to have broken his game, I have only 2 mom events and basically all the dialogue choices have negative effects. Too many devs keep second guessing their games and reinventing the wheel instead of progressing the story because they have no endgame in site. Write your fucking overview, break it up into achievable segments then act. When it is done start a new game. Every hates a prequel as they already knows how it ends...
Yeah, the missing events have been noted for the last 5 pages of the thread, including a quote 4 posts above yours, thanks for reminding us all again so we didn't forget it. ;)

Agreed on dev's thinking hard before a "rework" but sometimes its an improvement, even if the impatient types don't GAF about improved story flow, better renders, better interface, etc.

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes