2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

J.Frankson

Nov 29, 2016
Also, has anyone gotten the pool scenes to work? I haven't gotten a single one on 4.6. Granted, I'm using the mod to cheat money and buy affection, so that may have something to do with it.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Also, has anyone gotten the pool scenes to work? I haven't gotten a single one on 4.6. Granted, I'm using the mod to cheat money and buy affection, so that may have something to do with it.
I'm using stock/unmodded 4.6 and have not gotten any pool events to trigger.

I like the concept of this game but thinking of placing it on hold for a few more versions to see where it goes.

Annata

Jul 2, 2017
Could it be that this game is really buggy?

• I just had sex with my sister, now we are back to taking of panties and me being a pervert for even mentioning sex.
  • I can't progress with Mom past her tities
  • Celine also is never in her room
The games has lot of promise, it just a little bit grindy and unwieldy.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Could it be that this game is really buggy?

• I just had sex with my sister, now we are back to taking of panties and me being a pervert for even mentioning sex.
  • I can't progress with Mom past her tities
  • Celine also is never in her room
The games has lot of promise, it just a little bit grindy and unwieldy.
I understand what you mean. To clean it up a little, it would be better if the dev got rid of the click options that were already completed. Some are green and some are not, but I don't get why those options are not taken out after they have played themselves out. The gameplay is ok, but I don't think many more people are going to support this game until it's cleaned up a little. If it stays like this, then I don't see it lasting long at all. I would imagine that the dev will do some work on later builds, but there have been 4 updates since I started playing it, and he still has not lessened the grind in this game. I am going to stay hopeful for him and see what happens in future updates, because I like the premise of the game and when there is new material it is fun to play. fingers crossed.

Reactions: Akanaecchi

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I've noticed a new stat this time around. Pleasure Points. Maybe those have something to do with progressing?

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
BTW, anyone know where is last event with Lexi?
Except the last two events with mother (probably bug) is this last event which I miss.

Orphoenix

Donor
May 7, 2017
Installed the mod and the cheats still wont work. I can play it normally no issues but its would be nice to accelerate the playthrough with the cheats. Not sure if I am doing something wrong.

gln

Jul 10, 2017
Well I've tried multiple times to enter Isabelle's room in the evening to trigger her 3rd event but it still won't pop up, the only event I got was with the spider but I can't ask her nothing more than a boobjob. Also when I pick up the option to talk to her and ask her about her hobbies, she won't let me see her in the dress she bought, she keeps saying "maybe another time"
Does anyone know if the choice in the spider event influences the future events with Isabelle? For reference I killed it, and I have not been able to go further with Isabelle.. I have more than 1200 affection and it still does not trigger the evening event in her room. Has someone captured it instead than killed it? Have you been able to proceed with Isabelle?

Edit: Actually, if the spider event was added in between the other events, shouldn't the next event be the one that triggers at night with the blowjob with deepthroat? Or was it in mom's room? I played with 0.4.1 and don't remember it well

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Installed the mod and the cheats still wont work. I can play it normally no issues but its would be nice to accelerate the playthrough with the cheats. Not sure if I am doing something wrong.
New csharp mod, same as last. Patreon codes a,b,c,d. Spells add 25.
Just copy the to ...\Harem Villa 0.4.6_Data\Managed and replace , or you can rename the orginal to Assembly-CSharp.dll.bak and then paste the modded one.
The rest just visit the shop and select , I've got a Patreon Code , type either a,b,c or d and enter.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Orphoenix

Donor
May 7, 2017
Just copy the to ...\Harem Villa 0.4.6_Data\Managed and replace , or you can rename the orginal to Assembly-CSharp.dll.bak and then paste the modded one.
The rest just visit the shop and select , I've got a Patreon Code , type either a,b,c or d and enter.
I did not type A B C or D, lol I was typing what was on the front page. Thank you!

Reactions: Krull

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Does anyone know if the choice in the spider event influences the future events with Isabelle? For reference I killed it, and I have not been able to go further with Isabelle.. I have more than 1200 affection and it still does not trigger the evening event in her room. Has someone captured it instead than killed it? Have you been able to proceed with Isabelle?

Edit: Actually, if the spider event was added in between the other events, shouldn't the next event be the one that triggers at night with the blowjob with deepthroat? Or was it in mom's room? I played with 0.4.1 and don't remember it well
Personally I catch & let the spider survived but I dont think it has any consequences if you choose to kill it/grab it. I dont remember a blowjob/deepthroat scene with mom afair, how did you trigger that? The reward I got from grabbing the spider was mom stroking her P on MCs D

EDIT: Ok nvm the bj is this damn 3rd event gotcha

Reactions: Krull

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Killing or capturng the spider doesn't affect anything. It's all based on Desire and Pleasure Points. I finally finished off Sandra's events through getting a lot of pleasure points and Desire on her (600+ desire which was probably excessive and 200-300 Pleasure Points).

And there was a some-point but it's invalid and doesn't accurately represent the game as it stands now features like the girls having set locations at set times have since been added and then there's new stats and changes to certain characters and changes to quite a few events.

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
how do the mod work exectly?? a gold, b ? c little less gold, d ? is there a walk for the mod?? and is there a way to use the mod to add pleasure point directy to lets say the mom?

Last edited:

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to progress when you get the text calling you to the Director's office? When I get there, there are no special chat options.

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes