2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
how do I use the cheat codes?
You know when you actually start the game and go into the STORE in your BEDROOM? The button at the top that says PATREON or something similar, once you're in the STORE, click that and then enter the codes.

Reactions: setter6

derof

Jul 29, 2017
I have the Harem_Villa_0.4.5a version and can't progress further than the 2nd mom scene were those scenes removed at this version ?

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
well, its seems like a good game all right, but i cant get lexa´s 3rd event and anna´s 2nd event. as for the mom, i went the full line of 200 days and still cant go balls deep on her. then i read the coments, and i got frustrated. way in hell they got her scenes deleted. i mean, best tits of the place and you can just look at them. no fucking way! waiting for the next update do, i still have hope for this game.
ps: the girl in the gym went balls deep with a dildo, and you just touch yourself? fuck that son. you need to step up in that situation xD

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
You should be dancing:
Sandra out.png

Hi guys! I saw identical questions very often, so I'm making a post to answer them.
  • Where is Isabelle's 0th event: she hasn't, I wrote a wrong line that let it appear in the Replay application.
  • Where are my codes for +$8 patrons: The big Image pack that I'll send in few hours is a replacement of the code, I didn't integrated new code last Update, but it is exceptional, and I think you prefer this pack than code :p
  • Sandra's 0th event is appearing randomly: Yes, it's fixed for next Update, I simply forgot to save the Boolean that is "validing" it so it triggers after each load.
  • Aiko and River have too less content: River has got 3 new Unique events For end of August, and Aiko has one, Aiko was just introduced, to see how people react to this character.
  • It's too repetitive and easy: Next Update will get a lot of new Unique scenes, and the update after that will fill more various way to earn them more desire, and more random non-sexual moment to give them more personality.
  • I don't know how to find (character)'s Xth event: Next Update it will be so much easier to find them (once available I mean)
I basically started that game to learn how to make games, I didn't event made studies in game industry and didn't made any games before that, I know some of you knows but a lot still think I'm a big company... I said that to say the game will continue to progress little by little :), I also read a lot of message that encourage me and compliment, I like constructive critics but I love encouragements too ha ha ^^ thank you for your support.

• If you've got any other questions, ask me in the comment section of this post
NB: About this Image, it's a visual for the Night party events, I think it will be reported to the next month, I prefer finishing to fill existing type of scenes for everyone, I mean, Give peeping events for every one, Add more pool events, etc... before adding something new. But I'm very hyped by those Night party events, just imagining Isa in a dress... grrrrrrr.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Is there a particular trigger to make Isabella/Mom do more that titjobs, or do I just have to keep asking for those again and again and again and again?

gln

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a particular trigger to make Isabella/Mom do more that titjobs, or do I just have to keep asking for those again and again and again and again?
After having reached the proper event if you go in her room when she is alone you can ask to see her tits again, which leads to the modified event.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
So, it's just points and asking about tits? I have her level over 15,000 right now. (Macros are wonderful!)

gln

Jul 10, 2017
So, it's just points and asking about tits? I have her level over 15,000 right now. (Macros are wonderful!)
After the titjob event yes; as for the event I don't remember the trigger though

Edit:
Dialogue with mom in her room:
Can you do something for me?
I need to see your breasts again

If you ask her somewhere else she refuses.

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I love the game and its direction so far, just started playing it a few days ago, that said however I have a few gripes that piss me off with this type of game....

1.) You spend energy way to fast - I mean I understand that technically speaking you spend energy traveling but come on 5% to go from room to room?
2.) Virtually Impossible to do much of anything with anyone as hard to catch them in rooms/offices
3.) Aiko/Head Mistress is a 'bitch' can not even talk to her as she tells you to get lost

I read the posts and the majority of the scenes that made my mind up to play the game are in effect removed or so bugged out that they do not come up....dev seriously needs a hotfix

gln

Jul 10, 2017
I love the game and its direction so far, just started playing it a few days ago, that said however I have a few gripes that piss me off with this type of game....

1.) You spend energy way to fast - I mean I understand that technically speaking you spend energy traveling but come on 5% to go from room to room?
2.) Virtually Impossible to do much of anything with anyone as hard to catch them in rooms/offices
3.) Aiko/Head Mistress is a 'bitch' can not even talk to her as she tells you to get lost

I read the posts and the majority of the scenes that made my mind up to play the game are in effect removed or so bugged out that they do not come up....dev seriously needs a hotfix
1 Yeah, that is bothersome; at least now you can return directly to your room so it helps a little.
2 Actually they seem to follow a routine so once you get the knack on how to use the secret app you can decide whom to spend the time with more easily.
3 She was just here to see her character render, for now, I think

Unfortunately the scenes removed where of the best woman.. Still, it is a game in development, I will be patient

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@gln umm how do you use the Secret app? at first thought that was how you entered cheats then saw in forums that was entered at demon

gln

Jul 10, 2017
@gln umm how do you use the Secret app? at first thought that was how you entered cheats then saw in forums that was entered at demon
You write in 'whereis character' and it tells you where that character is; The name must be exactly right (eg Anna, Sandra, etc), and you can find that the character may not be on the map (for example anna in the weekends until you have not invited her in the villa).
The location is generally either fixed (based on differences between weekdays-weekends though) or it may be one location between two (for example mom may be in her room or in the bathroom in any of the weekdays moorning, I think, while on weekends she may be in the hallway too if I remember correctly).
Anyway the secret app is your best friend

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I wisha little character "icon" or something would show where the ladies are when they are in the villa. It could be described as a power that's picked up because they are staying there and under the demon's influence, or it could be a power granted (something). I get the "whereis" but it's annoying to have to type in every single name, every single time to figure out where everyone else.

gln

Jul 10, 2017
I wisha little character "icon" or something would show where the ladies are when they are in the villa. It could be described as a power that's picked up because they are staying there and under the demon's influence, or it could be a power granted (something). I get the "whereis" but it's annoying to have to type in every single name, every single time to figure out where everyone else.
Yeah that would be much better

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well as was saying though the loss of energy for going room to room is mostly annoying as you have to go to specific rooms to get to a specific place majority of the time unless its the pool...I have only ever seen the button to choose the pool on weekend and at afternoon. To me i find it stupid to have to go to the College Entrance then some amphitheater then to a hallway to get to an office. Why not just allow us to go to the specific rooms once in that area..basically from hallway able to go to all areas of house?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Info on coming update(s):
So, I planned to rework the first time you're doing that with your respectful mom.

We wrote something big... very big... for that moment. This is too much for this month, we are gonna work on it during 2 month and release it end of September.
To give and Idea it is as big as 3 Uniques, and it will have a lot more Images, maybe like 20 or more

We did something Much more important than just "hey you're horny? let's fuck!" there is Emotions, and the event is during a week end.
I really wanted to make something important for her, Looking at the plan I like this new event.
This Image is to illustrate a moment, it's not the final outfit but it is very close. i'm sure you will love it! (It's not her Final event but it's the first time with her, I wanna it to be epic)
Isabelle dress.png

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes